Dill Ko Churaya Aapneh AK 1YR LEAP PG127

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

dil2.gif

Hi Everyone Iam writing a new fanfic with my cousin Memze and my friend Iqra its a joint fanfic we all will continue it  

Characters

The Bajajs

Rishab Bajaj (Played by Mr Bajaj in KZK) - AVery good Father, he has given all his children good values, he is a very successful business man. He handles the business with his wife Prerna Bajaj. Bajaj Industries, they own loads of restaurants and fashion houses and some clubs. Hes very kind and sweet. His business partners with Dilip Khanna and Naina Khanna. He loves his family a lot he loves all his children a lot but coz of the business he bes abroad in New York, so he doesn't have enough time for his children, he gives all his children whatever they want.

Prerna Bajaj ( Played by Prerna in KZK)-Very good Mother, has given all her children good values, she helps in the business with her husband, she loves all her children and wants the best for them she can do anything for their children's happiness. She's sweet and kind she loves all her family a lot. Coz of the business she bes abroad in New York so she doesn't have enough time for her children

Prem Bajaj (Played by Prem in KZK)- Very kind and loving really good hearted and decent, he is also hot tempered helps his parents with the business loves his parents and his 4 Sisters a lot and can do anything for them, he is very protective of his 4 sisters.  He cares and respects everyone. He is married to Mukhthi and he handles his parents business in Melbourne Australia.

Mukhthi Bajaj (Played by Mukhthi in KZK)- Shes very sweet and kind, beautiful. She looks after the house and the family shes very close to all her nanads. She loves Prem a lot and she helps him in the office sometimes.

Iqra Bajaj (Played by Iqra on IF)- The eldest daughter of the Bajajs. She is 19 years old and she goes to JC and is in 3rd year of college. She is very kind and beautiful and sweet. She cares and respects everyone and loves all her family a lot. She is very valued.

Kripa Bajaj (Played by Kripa in KYPH)-18 yrs old very kind, beauitful sweet innocent and decent girl very mature. She goes to JC and is 2nd year of college. She loves all her family a lot. She cares and respects everyone she is very valued. She hates Angad Khanna coz of his Casanova playboy image she hates guys like that. Her best friend is Prithvi bose.

Shazmin Bajaj (Played by Memze on IF)- She is 17 yrs old and goes to JC and is in 1st year of college. She's very kind and beautiful, but at the same time very naughty bratty but sweet she cares but doesn't show it. She is less mature and less valued.  She is secretly going out with Rishi Singhania, doesn't believe in love ka chakkar. She is a spoilt brat and is very untraditional.  They go to under age clubs by using fake IDS provided by Rishi and Sahil.

Unum Bajaj (Played by Unum on IF)- She is Shazmins twin but doesn't look like her. She is 17 years old and goes to JC and is in 1st year of college. She is very kind and beautiful, caring but at the same time very naughty, and she is secretly going out with Sahil and doesn't believe in love ka chakkar. She is a spoiled brat and is very untraditional. They go to under age clubs by using fake IDS provided by Sahil and Rishi.   

The Khannas

Dilip Khanna(Played by Dilip in KYPH)- He is a very loving Father to all his children, he is also a very successful businessman and he is Rishabs business partners. He doesn't have enough time for his children coz he is in New York coz of their business.

Naina Khanna(Played by Naina in KYPH)-She is a very good Mother loves all her children a lot, she helps her husband in the business. He doesn't have enough time for his children coz they are also in New York coz of their business.

Angad Khanna(Played by Angad in KYPH)- He is 18 yrs old, he goes to JC and is 2nd year of college. He is very handsome, he is a big flirt he has many girlfriends. He is a big player Casanova. His dad owns discos and night clubs all over the world. Three things he needs in his life 1. FUN 2. MONEY 3. GIRLS.

Josh Khanna (Played by Josh in KYPH)- He is 19 yrs old, he goes to JC too he is in 3rd year of college. He is Angads older brother. He is very good looking.

Sahil Singhania (Played by my BF Sahil)- He is 17yrs old he also goes JC and he is in 1st year of college. He is very good looking, he is secretly going out with Unum.

Rishi Singhania (Played by Rishi in KTH)- He is 17 yrs old, he goes to JC, he is in 1st year of college. He is very good looking, he is secretly going out with Shazmin.

Aditya Saighal (played by Iqras BF Adil) He is 19 years old and also goes to JC he is in 3rd year of college. He is very good looking and stylish. Everyone calls him Adi for short then Aditya. Hes friends with Angad, Josh,Sahil,Rishi.

Prithvi Bose(Played by Prithvi in KYPH)- He is 18 yrs old, he also goes to JC and is in 2nd year of college. He is very decent and kind, caring. He is Kripas best friend.

Edited by Anam Ali - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunny1999 thumbnail
Hi,
It seems interesting.
Continue soon.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunny1999

Hi,
It seems interesting.
Continue soon.

Hiya thanks so much 😃 it will be very interesting hopefully the first promos coming tomorraw

insia12 thumbnail
Gr8 job!!!! 😉 😛 Edited by me_iq - 17 years ago
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
continuee soonnnn...
that was a gr8 intro...
Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: me_iq

The promos will b aired Sooon

cant wait 😛
Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

dil2.gif

Dil ko churaya aapne part1

It was a bright early morning in Melbourne,Australia.we see 2 teenage girls chatting in a bedroom.the bedroom had posters of flowers and cal paintings.the wall was pink and the carpet was a cream rug.it was a very girly girly room.

Teen1-iqra do u know what he done yesterday.

We now see the second teenager,her golden brown hair,her sweet smile,its iqra bajaj.

Iqra-no but ive got a feeling youre gonna tell me

Teen1-he asked miss chandni out

Iqra- ur joking kripa

We now see a cute smile puppy eyed kripa bajaj.she is a very innocent funloving girl.shes always fighting with boys who need sorting out,one guy in particular who she really hates.

Kripa-forget that you wont believe what he did afterwards.

Iqra-kya

Kripa-that stupid duffer comes to me at break and asked me out,I cant believe him,how stupid can he get pata nahin kya samajata apne ap ko.you know wat he is his a lafunga ek number ka lafunga and his stupid gang.

Iqra-anyways leave him now and lets go and wake up the brats.

Kripa-ill do no 1 u do no 2

They go out the room and enter a messy bedroom full of boys posters half naked.kripa goes to the 17 yr old girl shazmin iqra goes to wake up shazmins twin but to her surprise she find noone there.

Iqra-kripa wheres anum,shes not here

Kripa-u sure

Iqra-yeah

Kripa-shazmin,shaz,shaz utho wheres anum

Shazmin who was sleeping peacefully covering her face under the blanket suddenly jumped out of bed,we see her mischevious grin and her cheeky eyes and to stand out her brown and black highlights.shazmin bajaj twin of anum bajaj.

Shaz-di vo erm anum,anum yaha kahi hogi

Kripa-kaha

Shaz-vo vo

Iqra-shazmin sach sach batao anum kaha hai agar tumne nahin bataya to mein bhaiya ko yaha bulaoongi

Shaz-no don't call bro

Kripa-then tell us wheres anum

Sum1-(the bathroom door opens)hey guys

Shaz-(sigh of relief)theres my sista anum

Anum pulls her brown and black highlighted hair in to a pony leaving a few strands out.she gives a mischevious smile and we see the twinkle in her eyes.its anum bajaj.anum walks across the room and gets into bed.iqra and kripa walk over to her.

Iqra-anum get up college nahin jaana

Anum-go away,theres lots of time 4 college at he moment im damn tired so get lost both of you

She goes under her duvet

Shaz-right you found anum so alveda

She also goes under her duvet

Kripa and iqra give up and go out the room

Anum-shaz thanks

Shaz-its cool but tommoro its ur go to cover 4 me

Anum-okay, well I had so much fun at the party but im really tired so im gonna go sleep now so night shaz

Shaz-same here night

They both go back to sleep

That's when a guy enters the room we see his tall figure and his scary eyes.he goes to the drawers and grabs the jugs he fill two jugs full of water then comes back to shazmin and anum and chucks one on shazmin and one on anum.the twins wake up in a jerk.

Shaz-prem bro wats this

We see his face now its prem bajaj brother of the sisters.

Prems-get your buts off the bed now

Anum-but bro

Prem-NOW!

Shaz/unum-we hate you

Prem-I love u too behana ab chalo jaldi se uto

While everone in the bajaj mansion is getting ready we head to another mansion where 4 guys are sleeping on the carpet with the tv switched on from lastnights sleepover.suddenley the alarm goes off.all 4 boys get up angrily.

Boy1-rishi did you put it on

We see a brown eyed boy,its Rishi singhania.

Rishi-nahin sahil

We now see another brown eyed boy,its sahil singhania brother of Rishi.

Sahil-then was it you josh

Now we see a half asleep boy,its josh khannah eldest son of the khannah family

Josh-do I look dumb to you,why would I put the alarm on so early,weve got like a whole(looks at his watch)20 minutes left for college.

Sahil-so I didn't put it on,Rishi didn't josh didn't that leaves angad

We see his gourgeous brown mischevious eyes and his cheeky smile.

Angad-yep it was me

Josh-angad why did u put it on so early

Angad-I got a dat

Sahil-this time

Angad-yep

Rishi-with who

Angad-miss chandnis daughter

Rishi-ok im onfused I thought you aske miss chandni and shes got a daughter no forget that shes married

Angad-yeah I found out she was married yesterday I was heart broken but then I saw her daughter shes cute.

Sahil-ur nuts angad

Angad-anyways sahil ur going out with anum right

Sahil-ya

Angad-shes got a cute sista,shes in my class her names kripa bajaj but I swear shes got attitude.

Rishi-hey im going out with shaz,shes also a bajaj

Josh-there eldest sister iqra bajaj shes in my class shes hot but shes got a attitude problem like kripa

Rishi-shaz isn't like that ata all

Sahil-ya nor is anum

Angad-lets forget the bajaj sistas for now and lets get dressed

Everyone in both mansions get dressed.

Kripa wore this:

IANSH10013.jpg

iqra wore this:

anum wore this:

shaz wore this:

angad wore this:

josh wore this:

sahil wore this:

rishi wore this:

preview-fights

Edited by memze - 17 years ago
Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
promos will be aired tommorow or tonight hope u enjoy the 1st part
bhumishah thumbnail
nice part ......can't wiat for the fights 😆
continue soon
Rim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kool...i wud reli like 2 IQ in those clothes lol...