True story- Thought will share with DABHILY - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks everyone for liking it. But it is for us to understand we should not view things from a standard prism. People are varied and if we can accept the differences we can make life lot easier for our dear and near ones. It was an eye opener for me too since I was also not completely free from biases.
Reality... no one can understand when women is different.

Now-a-days there are lot of Sandhya but very few Suraj thats why lot of divorcee.

Its time to make more Suraj which can be done only by parents.

There are few Suraj who don't get Sandhya but gets Meena and suffers...

my best friend told me to have sex with my husband which I am not comfortable. She blames me because I am behaving indifferent and its natural that husband want it then give it, what I feel never matters...

When I speak about Suraj and Sandhya  with my friend she says its not possible in reality...

There is no guys like that but I know a guy who believes in love and not sex. Unluckily, He got a typical wife.

Its never about a male or a female its about individuals, husband or wife is yet another relationship in life.

Marriage is just part of life not whole life, husband is yet another person when relationships grows it becomes stronger.

Love and compatibility makes it strong. Love never decreases

I am staying away from my husband, because he has no respects for women not only for wife, not even for his mother or sister.

He uses everyone for his selfishness.

I lost my baby he never cared about it, my friend told me that its typical with guy.

When my male friend can understand, when her husband took care of her in similar situation why I can't except because her is love marriage and mine is arranged.

Marriage fails because women excepting respect now-a-days, when a person is given respect and love. he/she gives life

Marriage without love only sex is void but legal separation is not given in that grounds . You need to adjust and do prostitution whether its male or female doesn't matter, India's so called Law

Marriage with love and compatibility with or without sex and romance never matter it never fails.
Originally posted by sneha_17

Reality... no one can understand when women is different.

Now-a-days there are lot of Sandhya but very few Suraj thats why lot of divorcee.

Its time to make more Suraj which can be done only by parents.

There are few Suraj who don't get Sandhya but gets Meena and suffers...

my best friend told me to have sex with my husband which I am not comfortable. She blames me because I am behaving indifferent and its natural that husband want it then give it, what I feel never matters...

When I speak about Suraj and Sandhya  with my friend she says its not possible in reality...

There is no guys like that but I know a guy who believes in love and not sex. Unluckily, He got a typical wife.

Its never about a male or a female its about individuals, husband or wife is yet another relationship in life.

Marriage is just part of life not whole life, husband is yet another person when relationships grows it becomes stronger.

Love and compatibility makes it strong. Love never decreases

I am staying away from my husband, because he has no respects for women not only for wife, not even for his mother or sister.

He uses everyone for his selfishness.

I lost my baby he never cared about it, my friend told me that its typical with guy.

When my male friend can understand, when her husband took care of her in similar situation why I can't except because her is love marriage and mine is arranged.

Marriage fails because women excepting respect now-a-days, when a person is given respect and love. he/she gives life

Marriage without love only sex is void but legal separation is not given in that grounds . You need to adjust and do prostitution whether its male or female doesn't matter, India's so called Law

Marriage with love and compatibility with or without sex and romance never matter it never fails.

👏
nice post shruthi...and sneha your reply made me speechless & welcome to the forum
Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
Nice post Shruthi.
Sneha's Comment is 👍🏼

Even i too Know a newly married girl. Her inlaws blame her as she is not fit for Personal life and send her to Mayka. This happens with in some months after a marriage. They don't even gave time for her to settle in the family mentally. Poor girl. But now they are searching for another bride for that man.
Then what will happen to that girls' future. God only know the answer. 😒
Edited by jhema - 10 years ago

Sneha your reply is awesome.👏. I have been also a person who had and still believe emotional connect is more important than physical connect in a marriage. When you connect emotionally and when the emotional bonding is strong then it is expressed through physical bonding. But even I used to find faults with some things about Sandhya telling she is ice cold at times. But when speaking to my lady manager I understood some girls are like that. They dont know to express love the way everyone expects them to and it takes them longer to have a strong emotional connect.

Only respect, understanding and care from the partner can bring such women to have a good personal life.
Also not only women we have to stop looking men also from standard prism, which  I learned after marriage.
They also have insecurities, they also have the need to be appreciated and they also feel down at times. They are not always the go-getters. You have to nudge them in the right direction, remove insecurities and appreciate them for what they are. The biggest gift a woman can give a man is to appreciate and accept him for what he is. You boost his confidence like anything 😃