Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: udaymanyata07

thanks..great job..well done..love dit..please update sooon

Thanks for the comments
SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

Thanks for your response and motiviation! soon I will update next chapter. I can't wait for it also

will be eagerly waiting dear... be quick dear..πŸ˜›
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dear, loved it
please do continue soon
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: srividhya68

awesome update dear, loved it
please do continue soon

thanks
shahbhavini thumbnail

Bharmal in Jalal's court, with a strange smile Jalal welcomed Bharmal and asked him what he wants... Bharmal asked with dignity freedom for him and his sons and told Jalal as per the war rules "hare huye raja ko bhi pura samman milna chahiye". Jalal asked him what I get in return... Bharmal with shock asked him back what you want. He said only on word "JODHA".  

Chapter 4  

Bharmal with anger shouted loudly at the top of his voice "JALAL..." The loud sound roared back the chamber few times. After the pause he continued "Do you know what you are asking for??? Rajputs kill themselves rather than trading their daughters. You probably don't know about Rajput Aan Ban and Shan YET. Our women would rather slaughter themselves than surrender to the enemies." Everyone in the court got up from their chairs and pulled out their swords to kill Bharmal for talking in so loud tone with Jalal.

Jalal lifted his hand up and gave indication to everyone to calm down, then with creepy witted smile he said "Raja Saheb, your approval doesn't matter anymore, you give me permission or not, I will get Jodha and you cannot do anything about it."

Bharmal sarcastically sniggered and said "Shenshah, Do you know before you get there, all of the women will kill (Johar) themselves in the palace? At this time they are probably all around the fire pool ready to jump in it. Once they receive message that I have been captured and as soon as they will see your soldiers in our palace, with in a second they will jump in agnikund (fire pool) to kill themselves for their honor and dignity. You will get nothing."

Jalal realized that he will be defeated if he doesn't bend down and find a better way to persuade Raja Bharmal. With his political tactic, Jalal said manipulatively but with respectful tone "Raja Saheb, why do you think that I want to disrespect you and your family? I am not asking you to gift me your daughter. I would like to get married to her officially with all of your customs & rituals and mine. Jodha will get respect as a Begum E Hindustan,I promise and everyone knows Jalal never breaks his promise." He took a brief pause and scanned his expression, seeing his soften face he smirked silently and then continued with his thick commanding tone "If you agree there are three things you can get with this alliance:  

First, You will rule on Amer'," as soon as he said you will rule on Amer, Adham and Sharrifudin both looked at each other with annoyed expression. Jalal's sharp eyes were on entire court to see their reaction.  

"Second, your sons will be released with all due respect'."  

"Third, your state will be more safe and stronger with our support'."

The entire court froze hearing all the reasoning. No one understood what Jalal was trying to accomplish out of this.

Raja Bharmal looked convinced but at the same time looked chaotic and puzzled too.

Jalal asked him calmly "Raja Saheb, what dilemma are you in?"

Bharmal sadly said "Shenshah, I know my daughter very well, sorry to say but since her childhood she has hated Mughals and she will not agree at any cost for this marriage. She will kill herself but not marry you. I don't think I will be able to convince her."

Jalal viciously & secretly smirked and then in very sober tone he said "Raja Saheb, as per my information your daughter loves Amer more than herself, for her Amer comes first than anything else. I have also heard that she can kill herself to save Amer, I do not think she will be able to see Amer's praja in trouble. If you tell her that her sacrifice will save Amer then she will agree for this marriage without any question."

It was another shock for everyone in the court to know that Amer Princess Jodha hates Mughals and even after knowing this Jalal is still persistent to marry her at any cost.

Finally Raja Bharmal agreed to his proposal and immediately sent a message to Amer Palace that situation is under control.

At The Palace:

At the palace, finally Raja Bharmal informed everyone (other than Jodha) about the proposal from Jalal. Everyone got traumatized with a heavy shake to hear this... Dadisa and Mainavati both got freezed, their words stuck in their throats. All of the brothers and their wives, Sukanya, Shivani, every single person in the room had unstoppable tears in their eyes. They all knew it was the biggest sacrifice any one can give... but they knew they had no choice so everyone gave their consent and decided to inform Jodha about this proposal.  

They called Jodha to the big hall... Jodha walked in a pin drop silence room... she glanced at all of them, she could feel that something major had happened, she was surprised and relieved to see all of her brothers safe and released from Mughals... but deep dark silence in the room and tears in everyone's eyes made her panicky.

At last, Raja Bharmal gathered all his courage and told Jodha about the marriage proposal with Jalal.

Hearing that, Jodha walked two steps back in extreme shock... for a few seconds, her vision faded out due to the terror...in a second her dreams were shattered. Suddenly she felt as of all of her energy was sucked out of her, she couldn't say a word. She looked at all of her brothers vulnerably, her eyes were screaming out loud, how could you let this happen to your sister???

All of them shamefully looked down at their defeat.

Then she pointedly looked at her mother with millions of questions in her eyes, how you could let this happen to your daughter??? Mainavati folded her hands with that expression showed her feebleness.

She could see her Dadi's sobs... she always covered her and saved her from many punishments...but today her tears tore her up...her vulnerable face killed her last hope. At last she gazed with piercing anger at her own father questioning him in her silence, Are you the same father who worried day and night for my safety and today you are ready to trade me to these butchers??

Her painful stare pricked in every one heart. Raja Bharmal gulped his tears and said "Jodha, Amer's destiny is in your hands today, your one yes will save thousands of people and their families. If you do not accept this proposal then your brother's life will be in danger and Amer's praja will also pay a big price for it. Amer will be ruined forever. Finally, Raja Bharmal and Mainavati bowed down in front of Jodha with extreme guilt.

Jodha was stunned to see all this, her brain suddenly stop processing, her mind got freezed and unable to think further, her eyes were filled in a pool of tears, everyone was looking at her devastatingly. There was complete silence in the room. Everyone was waiting for Jodha's answer.

After a long silence, finally, she broke down with sobs and said vulnerably "Bapusa, if my sacrifice will save my country and my family then, I agree to this marriage." then she walked away from there and suddenly she stopped and turned back and requested her father that before marriage she would like to see Jalal.

Raja Bharmal warily asked "Why do you want to see him?"

Jodha respectfully said "Bapusa, I apologies but I will talk to Jalal only."

She walked away with tears in her eyes and anger for her family. At that time she didn't wanted to talk to anyone. It was the saddest day in the palace.  

Other side almost everyone in Jalal's court was upset and surprised at his decision. Mahamanga, Adham Khan and Sharrifuddin, all three were asking for explanation. Why he took this decision and why he needs to get married to a Rajput princess???

Jalal in commending tone replied "I want to rule the entire Hindustan and to win the heart of Rajputs and Rajvanshi people, this is my first step. This is a political decision completely. He glanced at everyone crossly and walked out from the court with his royal grace.  

Raja Bharmal sent the message to Jalal that Jodha wants to see him before wedding.  

This really surprised Jalaal and created a little anger inside him too, unwillingly he agreed to meet her.   

Meeting was arranged in Jodha's room alone. Jalal walked in Jodha's chamber and observed her room's decoration. His eyes laid on Jodha who was sitting on the couch and her face was covered with a transparent veil (ghooghat). A creepy smile crawled up on his face. While gazing at her pale, lifeless face he walked towards the couch across from Jodha and sat on it. Jodha's eye were still lower down, Jalal could clearly see the immense pain on her face, but it gave him a suffocating feeling instead of satisfaction.

Impatiently he asked "Rajkumari Jodha, why have you requested to see me?"

Jodha soberly said "Shenshah, Thank you for coming here and releasing my brothers." then slowly she lifted her beautiful eyes up to see Jalal, as soon as her eyes laid on him, in a shock she shouted out loud "YOU" with anger.

Jalal responded with evil smile on his face "Yes as I promised Shehzadi Jodha, I told you that I will come back to get you and you will soon know who I am! Mughals also keeps their promises" and again he smirked uncanny at Jodha.

Jodha's eye turned red with full of tears and anger.  

Jodha irritably said "Shenshah, There are two conditions for my agreement to this marriage" then after a short pause... she continued

"1. I will not be forced to change my religion. I will continue my customs, rituals, and religion."

Hearing her condition, Jalal's anger boiled up. He furiously asked "What else???"

"2. I will come to Agra with my god Krishna and you will build a small temple in my palace. I will marry you only if you agree to these conditions."

Jalal got up with pulping boiling anger on his face and looked at Jodha.

Jalal's rage brought a little captivating smile on Jodha's face with her wittiness.

For Jalal everything in his life is about winning or losing. For him winning is a passion, he can go to any extent to win against anyone. This was the first time ever, he got challenged by a woman and his desire for her was increasing every time he met her. He knew that she is different than others; he will really have to work hard to achieve her.

Jodha was very sure that he will never accept her terms and he himself will deny for the wedding but how could he let her win and lose her inturn, so he looked at her with his cunning eyes and said loudly "Shehzadi Jodha, I accept your terms and conditions. Your wishes will be fulfilled my fiery princess." He waited there to see in her eyes his winning.

Jodha couldn't gulp her tears any longer since this was her last way out. She pulled her veil up and saw in his eyes painfully. Jalal saw her red teary eyes and her swollen face, her intense sorrow shook his heart. It really bothered him seeing her in this condition. Her innocent charm, proud on herself was completely buried under her deep sorrow.

Jodha said in low tone "Shenshah, you have proved every word I have told about Mughals, I will be proud to say to my family my husband is cruel, ruthless and womanizer. Just to get me you have killed thousands of innocent soldiers. Yes, you really won, you won my lifeless body and you will get living corpse in your palace."

Hearing her sharp angry painful words, Jalal was completely speechless... her painful sharp gaze was torturing him.

Jodha with sarcastic smile added "Shenshah, you know according to hindu beliefs you pay in your current life for your past life's sins. I can surely tell in my past life I was a cruel monster or a devil, so in this life god has decided to give me a devil husband like you."

Jalaal was staggered to see her bravery... even after knowing that she will be under his mercy after marriage still she is talking with pride and fearlessly with her sharp tongue. It was overpowering for him to stay longer with her.

Finally, before leaving Jalal sarcastically said "Be ready for the wedding princess" and walked out gracefully from her room and informed everyone about Jodha's conditions and his acceptance to the conditions.  

Wedding day  

After performing all the ritual they got married. Jalal took special interest in every single ritual and asked the pandit meaning of saptapti (7 fera). He was very much happy to know the meaning and thought Jodha will follow this. At the time of vidai Jodha requested the statue of Krishna. Every time Jalaal met Jodha, she surprised him with her new talent, bravery or her purity. At the time of vidai her entire family was crying intensely, only Jodha wasn't. Jalal could sense her anger towards her family... she gulped her tears and dryly said good bye to everyone.    

It was a four days Journey from Amer to Agra. Mahamaga and Adham could not believe that Jalaal had accepted Jodha's conditions. Maham hates Hindu and now there will be s hindu begum in the palace. She couldn't accept this...she was burning from inside and decided to take revenge on Jodha. With this marriage only one person was very happy Hamida begum', Jalal's mother. She was so amazed with Jodha's purity... Jodha's bravery, strong attitude and divine purity, it created hope in her heart, hope that this marriage will change Jalaal and the history of Mughals. Jodha was very much contented with Hamida banoo's loving nature just like her mother.

Jodha could not believe her destiny that she had to get married to a cruel ruthless mughal. Since her childhood, she used to talk with Krishna for hours...she always shared everything with him. She always believed everything is happening in her life which is planned by God Krishna.

On the first day of the Journey in her tent Jodha is talking to Kanah, with upsetting tone she said " Krishna, I thought you always did what is best for me but today you just watched what was happening to me Krishna. I don't know why you have punished me but I will punish you too, I will fast for three days without food and water. I will punish myself every day so you can understand what I am going through."

Moti was standing outside the tent and heard Jodha showing anger towards Krishna by fasting. She had cried for hours in the last few days, even her tears dried up seeing Jodha's condition. It was very long and tiring Journey from Amer to Agra and on top of it she was fasting. No one knew about her fasting other than Moti.  

Finally, they reached nearby Agra and planned to stop where Jalal knew it was safe to stay. It was the third day of Jodha's fasting. She was feeling very weak due to fasting but as per her routine no matter how she feels, she always cooked prasad herself for Krishna.

Jalal saw her cooking in the open area where kitchen was set up... he was surprised to see her there and thought that why she was cooking. He called Moti and asked "What is Jodha doing in the bawarchi khana?"

Moti informed him that she always makes prasad for Krishna herself.

The devil in Jalal quickly made a scheme to humiliate Jodha in front of the court (sabha). He called Jodha in the court and said " Begum Jodha, today I would like to celebrate our marriage with all the people from Agra who have come so far to attend our marriage. I want you to cook Ameri food for all of us since I really enjoy Ameri spices." He cunningly smirked at Jodha.

The way Jalal asked in front of so many people she realized he is trying to insult her. She looked at Jalal with spicy pointed angry stare and replied in with strong loud tone "As per your wish Shenshah E Hindustan, Begum E Hindustan will serve you as a cook today, I am sure that will increase honor of Mughals... Begum E Hindustan cooking for everyone."

Her sharp tongue and attitude made him feel low, he fumed inside but he gulped his anger with little smirk. Everyone got shocked to hear that Begum E Hindustan will cook for that many people. Some of them knew this is the way Jalal is taking revenge from her but others were just confused as to what Jalaal was upto!!

Whole day with help from some hindu maids and cooks, Jodha cooked Ameri food for everyone. Jalal was surprised that she didn't deny cooking or argue about it and accepted the challenge quitely.

Dinner was arranged and food was served to everyone but before anyone starts eating Maham told Jodha that as per Mughal law she needed to test the food for safety, only after that Shenshah E hindustn can eat.

Jodha politely replied "I cannot eat food until I do prayer of Kanah."

Maham with argument said "Jodha begum, this is a rule that whoever cooks has to eat first."

Jodha denied again and firmly replied "I will not eat anything no matter what happens."

Jalal looked at Jodha and noticed she sounded and looked very weak, her face looked very pale, he thought it was too much of work to cook for that many people and also the long journey... he felt little guilty, so he stopped Maham in between and told Moti to eat this food to make sure it's safe to eat. Maham was surprised seeing Jalal mellowing against Jodha.

At last, Jalal tasted food. It was really a very delicious meal even without any meat. To praise Jodha he said "Jodha begum, Khana vakehi laziz hai (Food is really delicious)."

Jodha looked at him irritably and without any response back she got up and went back to her room.

Everyone got shocked to see her audacity and rude behavior.  

Seeing her audacity, little by little Jalal was losing his patience, His anger was pulping inside and the way she walked out in front of so many people, it really hurt his manly ego. He kept eating and decided to talk to her and show her what he can do.

While marrying Jodha, Jalaal thought she is going to be another trophy wife to add to his collection, but what he didn't know was that, she is going to be his biggest challenge. Jalal didn't realize that Jodha was not a war that he could win easily. Jalal has always gotten women on their knees and has never been rejected by anyone yet.

While walking towards Jodha's tent...somehow he was getting a feeling that Jodha is very different from all the women he gas known so far.

When he entered in her tent he found Jodha asleep on her bed...Her long silky hairs were open. She was not wearing any Jewelery. Her pink transparent chunari was showing every curve of her body. She looked so beautiful, gracious, divine and full of lust... Jalal couldn't take his eyes away from her...he forgot all of his anger, he was completely mesmerized, his desire for her fired up with passion, he was utterly lost under her beauty spell, He wanted to hold her in his arms, Kiss every part of her body, he wanted to possess her in his arms and hide her into him. His desire for her was on blaze...He slowly walked towards her bed...Jodha was in deep sleep. Jalal kissed her on her forehead, no reaction from Jodha, she was still sleeping peacefully, he kissed her again on her cheek so softly, Jodha moved little bit but didn't realize it was Jalaal and he smelled her aroma with deep sigh out, there was no way Jalal could control himself any longer. With passion he started kissing her on her neck then ear and suddenly Jodha realized and screamed out loud. There was very little light in the room. Jalal put his hand on her mouth and while resting half of his body on top of her... both looked at each other for long.

Jodha realized its Jalal and pushed him away from her, then shouted out loud "What are you doing here? How dare you touch me?"

She looked awfully frightened and weak... Jalal was shocked with her rejection. He replied angrily "What have I done wrong? You are my wife I have right to sleep with you. You are supposed to fulfill my every wish."

Jalal went near her and grabbed her from her waist and pulled her close to his chest. Jodha with all her strength pushed him harshly making Jalal almost fall. This rejection brought extreme anger and junoon in Jalaal. He grabbed her opened hairs harshly and pinned her to the wall. He was so angry, he completely lost his all wits. He pinned both of her hands on the wall cruelly and then he pushed his entire body towards her, his grip was so strong she couldn't move even one bit. Her bangles broke and pricked her vein and her hand started bleeding.

His anger was boiling; his eyes were angry red and he shouted loudly "I will fulfill my wish and you will have to obey me. You are my winning trophy." He started to kiss her cruelly and Jodha realized she can't do anything as she was unable to move. Her eyes were full of tears, her hands were full of blood...she was standing there like a dead body.

While kissing her impatiently Jalal's eyes caught the sight of blood on her hand and tears in her eyes. He immediately came back to his senses that he was about to force himself on her. He couldn't believe himself...how could he do this to any woman, let alobe her. He released her hand and stepped back from her...there was no reaction from her... she was utterly shaken, frozen, shocked, pale and weak. He immediately apologized to her "hame maf kar dijiye Jodha begum" but there was still no reaction from her. His words didn't reach her ears. He decided to leave the room...he was awfully disgusted at himself. He started walking out and suddenly he heard loud noise like something falling...he turned and saw Jodha on the floor, he shouted out loud "Jodhaaa."

He immediately rand towards her and carried her in his arms and carefully put her on the bed and ran out to tell maids to get hakim immediately. Moti came inside running; she got shocked to see Jodha in this condition. She knew Jodha was fasting for the last three days and today whole day she was cooking. She started crying seeing her in this condition. Hakim came instantly, after checking Jodha's pulse she asked questionably "Moti, why is she so weak?? Her pulse is so slow... is she not eating properly?"

Moti started to cry even louder and said "Jodha is fasting for last three days, she has not eaten or drink anything. She was very sad leaving Amer, it was long Journey and on top of it she cooked whole day today. Jodha has not eaten anything since her wedding, and it was her order not to tell anyone. I have heard her fighting with Kanah that she is punishing herself to punish god for her state. She will eat tomorrow morning since today is the last day of her fasting."

Jalal got extremely surprised and shocked to hear that Jodha has not eaten anything for the last three days. He scolded Moti for not telling him about her fasting. He was already disgusted at himself for forcing himself on her, her both hands were still bleeding. He felt really guilty knowing that she has been fasting for three days and he made her cook for 100 people. Seeing her pale and weak face, he was feeling even more remorseful. He said to himself... Oh God... I have not seen anyone so stubborn and divine like her, who could even fight and punish god.

Precap: Jodha's condition gets worst, in fear she got heavy fever.

Edited by shahbhavini - 9 years ago
shahbhavini thumbnail

It's a wedding day 

(Keep it short) 

After all the rituals they got married. Jalal took interest in each & every single ritual and asked the pandit for meaning of saptapdi (7 feras). He was very much happy to know and thought that Jodha will follow all these customs. At the time of vidai Jodha requested "Box of Mitti of Amer". Every time Jodha surprised him with her new talent or her purity or her nature. 

It was  four days Journey from Amer to Agra. Mahamanga and Adham could not believe that he had accepted her conditions. Maham hates Hindus and now a hindu begum in the palace. She couldn't accept this...she was burning from inside and decided to take revenge on Jodha. With this marriage only one person was very happy " Hamida begum" Jalal's mother... She was so impressed with Jodha's purity and she felt some hope to change jalal with this marriage. Also Jodha was very much impressed with Hamida banoo's loving nature like mother.  

Jodha is very religious to Lord Krishna and was very upset with her kanha ...that she had to get married to Jalal. She was very much upset and decided to punish herself and keep fast without water and food for 3 days. she knew she can't kill herself otherwise Amer people will be in trouble. It was very long and tiring Journey from Amer to Agra and she was fasting. No one knew about her fasting other than Moti. 

Finally, they almost reached near by Agra where Jalal knew it was safe for them to stay. It was third day of Jodha's fasting.  She was feeling very much weak but she always made sure she cooks prasad herself for lord Krishna. Jalal saw her cooking something and was surprised as to why she had to cook and called Moti and asked what Jodha is doing in the bawarchi khana... Moti told her she always makes prasad every day for lord Krishna. Jalal got an idea to humiliate Jodha in front of the court (sabha).  So he called her in the court and told her that ...today I would like to celebrate our marriage with all the people from Agra who have come so far to attend our marriage. So, I want you to cook Ameri food for everyone since I really enjoy Ameri spicies and smirked at Jodha. The way Jalal asked in front of that many people she couldn't deny and looked at Jalal with Tikhi Nazar and said as per your wish I will cook for everyone. Every one got shocked to hear that Malika E Hindustan will cook for that many people. Some of them knew this is the way Jalal is taking revenge from her... 

Whole day with the help of some hindu dasi and cooks, she cooked Ameri food for everyone. Jalal was surprised that she didn't deny to cook or argue about it and accepted the challenge. Now food was served to everyone before anyone starts Maham told Jodha to taste the food first & then Jalal can eat. Jodha said I can not eat this food until I do prayer of Kanha. Maham told her this is the rule that who cooks has to eat first. Jodha again denied and told Maham that she will not eat anything no matter what happens. Jalal saw Jodha sounded and looked very weak, her face looked very pale... Jalal thought it was too much of work to cook for that many people and long journey... he felt little bad, so Jalal stopped Maham in between and told Moti to eat this food to make sure it's safe to eat & then Jalal tasted the food... It was really very tasty food without meat. He loved it and told Jodha that this food is awesome. Jodha looked at Jalal with anger and without any answer went back to her room. Every one was shocked to see her rude behavior. 

Jalal was very angry with her attitude so he decided to talk to her after dinner . Jalal thought that Jodha was going to be another trophy to add to his collection, but he didn't not know that she is going to his biggest challenge, Jalal didn't know that Jodha is not a war that can be won easily. Jalal has always gotten women on their knees and never was rejected by any of them yet. But today somehow he was getting feeling that Jodha is different than all the women... 

He entered in Jodha's room...Jodha was sleeping on her bed...Her long silky hair were open. She was not wearing any Jewelry. Her pink dupatta was very thin and transparent, He could see every curve of her body. She looked so beautiful, gracious, divine and full of lust... Jalal couldn't take his eyes from her...he forgot his anger ...his desire for her was so strong with passion, that he was completely lost under her beauty spell, He wanted to hold her in his arm, Kiss her every part of her body, he wanted to possess her in his arm and hide her into him...His desire for her was on fire...He slowly went to the bed near her..Jodha was in deep sleep. Jalal kissed her on her forehead, no reaction from Jodha  she was still sleeping, he kissed her again on her cheek so softly, Jodha moved little bit but didn't realize it and Jodha smelled so delicious it was no way Jalal could control himself any longer. With passion he started kissing her on her neck then ear and suddenly Jodha realized and screamed. It was very little light in the room. Jalal put his hand on her mouth , now Jalal was on top of Jodha... both looked at each other for about a minute. Jodha realized it's Jalal and  pushed him away from her , screamed and said what are you doing here? How dare you touch me? She looked so frightened, scared, and weak... Jalal was shocked with her rejection. He said; what have I done wrong, You are my wife I have right to sleep with you. You are supposed to fulfill my every wish. Jalal went close to her and holds her from her waist and close to his chest. Jodha pushed him so hard this time that Jalal almost fell... This rejection brings anger with "junoon"...He grabs her hard and pins her to the wall. He was holding her so hard that her bangles broke she started bleeding from her hand. He said I will fulfill my wish and you will have to obey me. You are my winning trophy... He started kissing her with Junoon...Jodha realized she can't do anything...Her eyes were full of tears, & hands were full of blood...she was standing their like a dead body... When Jalal saw blood in her hand and tears in her eyes... he came back to his senses that he was about to rape her... He couldn't believe himself ...how could he do this to any women... He released her hand and steps back from her... there was no reaction from her... she was frozen, shocked, pale & weak... He immediately apologized to her "hame maaf kar dijiye" but their was no reaction from her ... He decided to leave her room...he was disgusted at himself. He started walking off and then he heard a big noise of falling something...& then He screamed Jodhaaa... 

Jalal grabbed her in his arm and put her on the bed and ran out to call a  soldier to get Hakim immediately and called Moti inside immediately. Moti was shocked to see Jodha in this condition. She knew she was fasting for last 3 days and whole day she was cooking... She started crying to see her in this condition. Hakim came immediately she checked her veins...& asked Moti why she is so weak... her pulse are so slow.. she is not eating properly...Moti started crying loudly and said Jodha is fasting and she has not drank or eaten anything for last 3 days... she was very sad leaving Amer, it was long Journey and top of it she cooked whole day today. Jodha has not eaten anything since her wedding ,& has ordered  me to not to tell anyone. I have heard her fighting with Kanha and punish her self to punish god. She can eat tomorrow morning. today is the last day of her fasting. 

Jalal was so surprised and shocked to hear that she has not eaten anything for last 3 days. He was very angry at Moti for not telling him. He was already disgusted at himself for his behavior and he made her cook for 100 people. He was so much in guilt seeing her condition. He has never seen any one stubborn like her, to punish god she is punishing herself.  

Precap:  Jodha's condition get worst in fear she get heavy fever...

Please put your comments your like and dislikes... do you think Jalal will be sober with Jodha? 

Your comments give me motivation! click on like ... to my post 

Edited by shahbhavini - 8 years ago