Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: misaigarashi

Now it has become unbearable without your story !!!I read all the chapters in one go!!!By gawd,they were f**kin' awesome!!!Please update fast na!!Many people are waiting for ya !!

Thank U so much for lovely comment😃... Actually I am focusing on another story I am writing on Jodha Akbar... so won't be able to give update on this story soon. but I will try my best. As soon as I feel again connection with story I will start writing ... I want to give my best when I give update and If I am not involve in it chapter won't come that good and for that I need to read entire story once again and soon I am planning to reread😃  Meanwhile If you interested you can read my other story... REGISTAN KA GULAB.  ðŸ˜ƒ
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJIJHA

😕
Trp hamesha high hi rehti agar serial aisa hota toh
... Bhavini didi ko hi writer hona chahiye tha jodha akbar main...[/QUOTE

Such me anji I always wish same after reading her sword fight,Sr scan
(Up to watch on tv) she wrote that and rtps performed . Each home temperature must be rise.

shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: melovesja

Awww... Abe mein writer hoti toh... har sal mein ek episode aata🤣

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shahbhavini

🤣🤣

melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahbhavini

Vo to ek ka problem hota ðŸ¤£ yearly shop
Edited by melovesja - 7 years ago

misaigarashi thumbnail
Dude can you tell me exactly when you will be able to update cuz this ff is exquisite and it is sooo Goddamn interesting!!! I love your story sooo much !!! Jodhaa Akbar is the best thing in the world and now I m in love with you !!Can you do me a favour ???Can you make an account on a website 'Quotev'?? It is a quiz and story website where you can post your stories !!You will get loads o readers there!!!I saw there was just one story of our beloved JA!!!Unfair no??So you can publish it there !!You can also publish quizzes like which Jodhaa Akbar character are you or How much dya know JA!!!! You can pm me there for any query !!My account name is LGBT staunch supporter!!!Please join quotev!!!We need more Akdhians there !!!!Please oblige me man!!