Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

May be CV's want to shut their show for good, so they are turning to stupid tactics beyond acceptance

@bold *word* we are NOT illiterate to accept rubbish in name of entertainment !
BloodDiamond thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

i've new found respect for pabho(cos she's best at what she is...a conniving hypocrite) and lost all of it for Madhu(for displaying gallantly her serious lack of grey cells)...and well done CVs 👏..your sincerity towards ruining the most promising show on telly will bear fruit in next wk's TRP ratings!!

pabho is disgusting conniving 🤬 of the lowest grades ! and Madhu I feel like shaking her scrambled brains to restore in right part of cerebrum to THINK Rationally & Logically . But above all I want to really say I Hate cvs for showing us such torture ! its the worst track they have made only with entry of pabho and showing her over 15 minutes just is enough to snatch your mental peace & sanity 
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agree with you
pata nahin cs ne serial ka kya bana diya hain sirf negtavity hi dikha rahe hain aur kuch nahin ab to rk ko bhi negative dikha diya hain jo madhuko sirf dantata rehta hain use hurt karta rehta hain aur usko samjhata nahin hain
inhone pure serial ka satyanaash kar diya hain
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just showing a disgusting  pabho & her conspiracies & Fight of Rishbala Oh No! 

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aree they r just giving tribute 2 natures five important element .. 🤣🤢.
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arunsunita_gm

i totally agree with you
pata nahin cs ne serial ka kya bana diya hain sirf negtavity hi dikha rahe hain aur kuch nahin ab to rk ko bhi negative dikha diya hain jo madhuko sirf dantata rehta hain use hurt karta rehta hain aur usko samjhata nahin hain
inhone pure serial ka satyanaash kar diya hain

negativity,negativity...and more negativity...that's all the show's about these days...🤢
Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was the most awaited track and the cvs ruined it to nothing..!! what crap are they showing man..!! first they destroyed the marriage track with stupid sultan crap n now dis..!! wht is rong with dem i dnt understand..!!