Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

DOTW; 23/10/13: Why Sanchi will love DV?

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

We all know how with super sonic speed and load full load of mithas... love story of our cute couple is progressing.  But some times the practical and professional female in me wakes up and questions what is happening in this show...

We all know love is blind and why when who will fall into love with whom is destiny and it is not in human hand... but the kind of woman Sanchi is, very hard working and independent and who keeps her family before her own happiness... 

If she falls for a guy like DV whom she met only couple of months ego,... what are those special qualities DV has that which have struck a chord with Sanchi?

Let us discuss how DV succeeded in invoking a new feeling like love instead of the  concern and affection which she lavishes on all who are younger to her. 

Let us discuss

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good topic
well.. DV is not a bad guy and sanchi is alone
she is not showing but its not easy to live alone at this age and DV is coming closer to her 1st becoming her neighbor then her friend and slowly slowly creates place in her heart
dv is giving her love and attaintion that's what she wanted / needed
that will make her love him but the speed they want to show this love is very fast it would be better growing in them without they notice it not because any one forced her to accept him it had to come from her heart which now i feel it wont come from her but from what happens in her life !
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic Apoorva. 
Viewers are enjoying the romance so I have kept logic aside and joined the youngsters in our forum  in drooling ðŸ˜†

Qualities in DV  that attracted Saachi ...
1. Honesty( he speaks his mind and sometimes get into trouble because of wrong timings) I think she likes his open and frank way of talking.
2. Whenever she is in deep trouble he is there to support her and see her through
3. He is aaji-nani's pet and the only reason he is moving freely in her house post confession
4. She feels safe and secure in his company. He protects her from hot tea falling on her hand to gundas.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
@Ron, I agree that the attention and care she is getting from DV is un matching. She is sweeped off her feet on this point.
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
nice topic ðŸ˜Š 
why will sanchi not love DV  

1)DV looks cutieee ðŸ˜› 
2)he is chirpy ðŸ˜› funloving and he is always been shown with postive attitude ðŸ˜Š 
3)he has always offered his hand whenever sanchi and her family needs him ðŸ˜› 
4)he always say what he feels ðŸ˜› 
5)he is rich also ðŸ˜† 
6) offcourse the lawyer side of DV is not yet shown in by CV'S in nice way  but i think it will also be covered today or 2mmor ðŸ˜† hope soo ðŸ¤“ 
kunalthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nyc topic...
Saachi has many reasons to fall in love wd DV
1. He loves her n cares for her sooo much ..
2.not only saachi DV loves her along wd her responsibilities n he loves her family members too...
3. Dv has always been her confidante n a strong support in all tuf situatns n saachi trusts him more than any1...
4. Saachi gets easily tensed n worries abt her problms wer as DV s more practical n he njoys lyf. So she will be more comfortable in DV s company as Opposite poles always attract naa...
5. Dv is a Very Honest guy.. 
The only barrier is the age gap wich has nothing to do in true love...
else all are plus points regardng Dv as he has said in his own words...
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR  SAACHI
Senoritaaa thumbnail
Nice Topic dear
Why sanchi wil love DV? Vaise reality ko maro goli
1.His charming look..he is gud looking sanchi wil surely attract towards DV
2.he as helpfull,caring and always makes every1 happy..and it is best quality of any boy
3.he is not self-center guy..
4.his straigth forward nature
5.He has gud financial condition
In short he has many qualities to be a life partner

But guys what do u think sanchi really loves DV? Or she wil?This is love or infuatation? I hope cv's wil not ruin this track by fast forward button..😆
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, DV is intelligent and fun to be with. He makes Sachi realise that she needs to relax occasionally which others cannot do. He is successful in getting her to smile from within over life's little pleasures. She had forgotten to do this in all the responsibilities she had to shoulder. She gets a glimpse of the bold and beautiful girl she once was whenever Dhruv insists on paying her undivided attention.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak75

Nice topic Apoorva. 

Viewers are enjoying the romance so I have kept logic aside and joined the youngsters in our forum  in drooling ðŸ˜†

Qualities in DV  that attracted Saachi ...
1. Honesty( he speaks his mind and sometimes get into trouble because of wrong timings) I think she likes his open and frank way of talking.
2. Whenever she is in deep trouble he is there to support her and see her through
3. He is aaji-nani's pet and the only reason he is moving freely in her house post confession
4. She feels safe and secure in his company. He protects her from hot tea falling on her hand to gundas.

Anu, apart from all the other things, he made a place for himself in the family. Every one in the family adore him... like you said, he is pet to aji and nani. Sanchi who gives lot of weight to her family likes this.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Let me start with saying this - There is no reason for Saanchi to not love DV. He has all the qualities a good man should have to be a good life-partner. He is Saanchi's strength and not weakness - 'mujhe bhi saath le lo, ek aur ek gyarah ho jayenge'. He has been with her in her difficult/tough times like a true friend. His positivity and love for life is his biggest plus point, it spreads like a wild fire. Physical aspects are fine but these qualities are the ones that will make her fall in love with him.