Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,
  Though I am not sure of the Sultanate's criteria for granting posts or places, But I think it would save both ends , If, Jalaal instead of gifting the Fort to Wajinder and his Father, Offers the Subahdaari of the Fort of Ratanpur...This way neither does he lose the Fort , Nor does the Protection of Wajindra's family gets hampered...And moreover, they legally come under Jalaal's Sarparastee... 😊 Edited by KDR81 - 10 years ago
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Meghna, I ve the same questions as u regarding Jodha s sudden behavioral turnaround too. As u mentioned, she supported Jalal openly when he was posing as a fakir, that was out of the blue to me, because till then she d been ,as usual, in her rude & hate mode only. Then of course taking the tiger rescue scene for which she was to be blamed only, but still she did her duty most wisely & bravely, no complaints about it & she admitted to one & all that she was to be blamed for it, very praise worthy indeed. But after that it was just her ghrina & rudeness all the time. She never bothered who was around when she went to him with her complaints, just barged right in, it was always Jalal who made sure the argument was done in private. Ok, let her be in her hate mode, am not at all grudging it, but where s her princess behaviour ? & arent we all taught there's a time & place & a way to talk anything ? From my POV, she never gave Jalal the respect due to him as a Shahenshah even when his courtiers were present, so I cant understand the viewpoint about Jodha never letting him down in front of others. And then the elephant attack & her uncaring words again, I d have excused it if she d atleast asked him as one human to another human sort of like was he ok, but no, she more or less implied if u r going to be killed go do that outside Amer & dont spoil my sister s marriage in the meanwhile. And then goes on to pity him that no one loves him. Fine, no probs, her defensive mechanism at work again, I ll say, though not at all excusing her previous words. And then her sudden defense of him to her family, that totally flummoxed me though whatever she said was absolutely true & sensible. Jalal, on the other hand, was shown to have some self introspection after her suicide attempt & he explained his feelings to MA too & so we as viewers could connect to his change in attitude to Jodha from then on. But with Jodha, even after Jalal s sar jhukana scene at the mandir, no change was shown as such except for her mentioning briefly about her sankalp to Sukanya. So how the sudden emphatic defence for Jalal came about, I wonder, though was I glad to see it & laud her completely for it too. Just asking the CVs to show some self talk or introspection for Jodha also, so that we as viewers can be connected with her transition too. And no , I dont want Jodha to fall for Jalal anytime soon, let her take her sweet time about it & not be a complete doormat in the meanwhile either. Let her be in her baaghin mode only, but I d just ask her to be shown more graceful while at it. That s all am asking !! All this is entirely my POV only & a venting out too & not meant as a slight to anyone at all. 😊
meghanajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Kiran!
meghanajain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofia13

Great postπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Sofia!
meghanajain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Nice write up..

I feel that Jodha will go to Jalal... I think he knows her better so he knows she will never lie..

Maybe.. Wijinder can also go with her.. ask for Jalal's forgiveness on the behalf of his father for pointing fingers at his family...and tell him he does not want the fort.. but wants his respect intact..Jalal comes with a mid way 😊

Thanks buddy! I hope Jodha doesnt go without any proof. Atleast she should convince Bakshi bano to go along with her. The show is exciting and the momentum is going great, excited for Monday as well!
KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi ngayou and Meghna,
   I had placed the same question in Shyamala Aunty's and MKM's post earlier this week...where I had stated that all these things (both Ja and Jo's reactions )need a li'l more explanation from the CVs as things are going hazy...😊 I had predicted earlier that we are in for some typical EK style PatniVrata mode from Jo...but even then, that needs a solid base to appear as convincing...Hope the Cvs think of some explanation soon...πŸ˜›

Regards,
Kamal

Originally posted by: ngayou

@Meghna, I ve the same questions as u regarding Jodha s sudden behavioral turnaround too. As u mentioned, she supported Jalal openly when he was posing as a fakir, that was out of the blue to me, because till then she d been ,as usual, in her rude & hate mode only. Then of course taking the tiger rescue scene for which she was to be blamed only, but still she did her duty most wisely & bravely, no complaints about it & she admitted to one & all that she was to be blamed for it, very praise worthy indeed. But after that it was just her ghrina & rudeness all the time. She never bothered who was around when she went to him with her complaints, just barged right in, it was always Jalal who made sure the argument was done in private. Ok, let her be in her hate mode, am not at all grudging it, but where s her princess behaviour ? & arent we all taught there's a time & place & a way to talk anything ? From my POV, she never gave Jalal the respect due to him as a Shahenshah even when his courtiers were present, so I cant understand the viewpoint about Jodha never letting him down in front of others. And then the elephant attack & her uncaring words again, I d have excused it if she d atleast asked him as one human to another human sort of like was he ok, but no, she more or less implied if u r going to be killed go do that outside Amer & dont spoil my sister s marriage in the meanwhile. And then goes on to pity him that no one loves him. Fine, no probs, her defensive mechanism at work again, I ll say, though not at all excusing her previous words. And then her sudden defense of him to her family, that totally flummoxed me though whatever she said was absolutely true & sensible. Jalal, on the other hand, was shown to have some self introspection after her suicide attempt & he explained his feelings to MA too & so we as viewers could connect to his change in attitude to Jodha from then on. But with Jodha, even after Jalal s sar jhukana scene at the mandir, no change was shown as such except for her mentioning briefly about her sankalp to Sukanya. So how the sudden emphatic defence for Jalal came about, I wonder, though was I glad to see it & laud her completely for it too. Just asking the CVs to show some self talk or introspection for Jodha also, so that we as viewers can be connected with her transition too. And no , I dont want Jodha to fall for Jalal anytime soon, let her take her sweet time about it & not be a complete doormat in the meanwhile either. Let her be in her baaghin mode only, but I d just ask her to be shown more graceful while at it. That s all am asking !! All this is entirely my POV only & a venting out too & not meant as a slight to anyone at all. 😊

meghanajain thumbnail

Originally posted by: malika.123

lol yeah was thinking the same. As now Jodha Knows sharif-adham wany them to fight, she'll be polite to Jalal. thats wat i feel.
lekin phir bi Monday ko dekha jayega. why does Monday delay alot?? Eishhh

Thanks for your comments Malika! I am super excited as well about Monday. With the apsara Jodha hopefully she will be little more smarter in presenting her case. Last time with MA she failed completely. I hope they show her little shrewd this time.
meghanajain thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDR81

Hi,
  Though I am not sure of the Sultanate's criteria for granting posts or places, But I think it would save both ends , If, Jalaal instead of gifting the Fort to Wajinder and his Father, Offers the Subahdaari of the Fort of Ratanpur...This way neither does he lose the Fort , Nor does the Protection fo Wajindra's family gets hampered...And moreover, they legally come under Jalaal's Sarparastee... 😊

Nice idea buddy, I like it. Jalal is very practical who understands other peoples emotions but will not get emotional himself. He will understand the plight of Sukanya and her parents when Hamida points it out to her on Monday. Hence he will certainly do something to make the wedding occur, but I do NOT think he will give up the fort completely. Either the subedari or some other fort, but not the one that is so important for him. Its too early for Jalal to find out about Sharifudin and Adham. We need these two geedars to get our odd couple closer, they are the cupids and CVs have to let them live.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ
  Eager to see how it gets resolved.
 For now it would be smarter if Jodha kept the betrayal of Cheapuddin & Ak to herself since Jalal will not believe her. Maybe she will convince Wajinder to compromise and Hamida will convince Jalal to resolve the issue too...resulting in some sort of compromise. 
meghanajain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ngayou

I was worried that people would be mad at my post as I ruined the romantic turn in story. We did want this Jodha one day, but she came out of blue from nowhere. You are completely right in pointing out that Jalal's transition was smooth. I agree that I can see angry Jodha, as long as she is still graceful and not chudaili. I dont mind her not falling for him at all either. But, when Jalal does so many good things she should show some acknowledgement or some introspection. CVs have failed miserably in building her character and yesterday was another proof of it.