Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys, 
After watching today's episode every1 is saying that shlok has started falling for astha..
But for me he is still playing his game.. 
from the day1 we are hearing that shlok is a very dark character.. how can they change him soo easily???😲
dats not done guys... and wat about the show's first promo?? have we all forgotten that???
he is truely playing his game nothing else.. I cant say marriage will happen or not.. But 1 thing is very clear to me.. and am waiting for that day wen shlok's true colors will be out.. if shlok has turned  intoa good guy and has fallen in luv wid astha then  no story left for future track.. 
I dont remember anything besidea that hotel scene if shlok has tried to take revenge on astha.. 
If they are claming that shlok is  hero cum villian of this show, then where is the villian part???
He is already playing like a hero πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so guys dont get disappointed.. Shlok is just traping astha.. Aastha has  already denied for the marriage 4 three times.. he doesn't want astha to back out from the marriage cz of any reason.. So he is trying everything possible to make her glued to him..
If love happens so fast then wat about the hate??😳
so just wait and watch.. 
Astha and we viewers are going to get a heart attack very soon.. πŸ˜†

I guess we will find out, but I think if Astha keeps helping people and his family he will realise actually she is good person
I don't buy that he has fallen for...actually I don't know to be honest 0_O
Originally posted by rbb1

I guess we will find out, but I think if Astha keeps helping people and his family he will realise actually she is good person

But yaar i dont think shlok is dat kind of person who can be impressed by helping people.. 
If he is really changing then i will be very disappointed.. it should not happen soo soon..😭
and from d y they have started showing shlok  astha  romance, they haven't shown a single scene, shlok thinking about astha like the way astha thinks for him.. so m damn sure there is something different for us in the store.. we have to wait and watch😊
i guess we have to wait & watch..
it seems impossible for now.
True.. if love happens so fast what about hate..?? But i ma really feling bad for Aastha... Shlok..😑
This show is unpredictive..let us wait n watch
Well. I hope he has not changed,
Shlok is definitely not in love with Aastha but we can't deny that he has some attraction towards her. Her innocence and beauty is some what grabbing him. Add to that what happened today. Aastha helped his helpless sister and went to the extent of getting evidence to prove to them the torture Jyoit is going through. So he is beginning to trust her and he knows she has no intentions what so ever of hurting him or his family. These are all reasons that will make Shlok realize that Aastha is not an ordinary girl. But you're right he isn't quite in love with her yet.
Originally posted by MalikaRose

Shlok is definitely not in love with Aastha but we can't deny that he has some attraction towards her. Her innocence and beauty is some what grabbing him. Add to that what happened today. Aastha helped his helpless sister and went to the extent of getting evidence to prove to them the torture Jyoit is going through. So he is beginning to trust her and he knows she has no intentions what so ever of hurting him or his family. These are all reasons that will make Shlok realize that Aastha is not an ordinary girl. But you're right he isn't quite in love with her yet.

I really hope shlok is still a bad boy.. i dont want his character to be spoiled like this..😭 His realisation phase should be a big twist in the show, not like this.. By saying a sorry that he misunderstood her..πŸ˜•
and i have faith in CV's.. i am not convinced with the shlok's sweetness for astha πŸ˜ƒ
Something big should happen soon..
Plz CV's plz.. we want our bad shlokiee back.. i love him more wen he is rude and akdu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i cant wait more.. hope within the next 2 weeks, they will  disclose shlok's true face..