ArShiFF: The Dawn of the Dawn - Thread 9 - COMPLETED - Page 94

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome
Mindblowing update
this is an awesome story so far. i just completed reading it.
Loved it and this Arnav & Khushi are superb. the story has its low and high points but in all it is fantastic.
the only thing i don't like is Khushi getting too emotional and crying so much. Poor Arnav, as he so rightly pointed out that he is just getting used to his wife's mood swings...
the story has this grip on the readers to have them all curious as to what next???
Love the understanding Arshi shows for each other. Arnav is sooo good here. and he Blushes too!!!

Khushi, i like her character in this update sans her crying which she does a lot.
her child like attitude and enjoying her life with her Husband is the added flavor to this ff...

then i loved the starting of this ff. it was very very very touching. Als the introduction of ASR to the world from Arnie was another story.👏

then the Honeymoon of Arshi was a treat to read!!😃

looking forward to the confrontation between Shashi & Arnav... and Arnav's reaction.

PS--- plz accept the buddy request i am sending and send me the PMs if you send one.
Hey another wonderful thread..it is interesting to see now that Arnav will find out all about Guptas past and his past connection ..very nice 👏
fabulous story.
i love your story very much.
so nicely potrayed their love for each other.
keep writing.waiting for update

Wow di m zipped ... With this thread...
This thread was a super cladsi awesmely awesme...
U jst rockd...

M still in my dream land of arshi ... Romancing on the yatch... Islands.. Ooowww

its a super fantastic thread ...
The way arnav always keep her wishes as his biggest and foremost priority make me feel like jst... No words..
Do deir exist such men.. ?? I wndr.
Evn he love to fulfill her all wishes and love hher eternally.. Its jst out of the world..

Khushi on other hand is in same boat bt as a grl u showd perfectly hw she is shy kind and hw she many a tyms word out her feelings some tyms in form of words and very rarely by actions jst opposite of her man who prefer action rather than words wen comes to expressing his love for her and this is the bst fall wer i fall for him.. Haye ...

Their honeymoon was like a perfect dream like evry grl wish to have .. Bt sadly very of few of few gt a chance to hav a man like arnav and be a princess to his man.

Arnav i think will nt beleive all the horoscope .. Thing .. Fibgrs crossd..
Bt i am sure wat u will put in words will be the bst one we can imagine..

Dii u rockd ... And this is really bad u are making our expectations gt more bigger for our would be...

Bt sache yaar i love this ff... Its like a part of life i love the most to be in this evry moment i breath..
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!!! What a beautiful indian wedding... Everything was just perfect!!!the clothes there lehengas...decor...everything!!! Glad that Arshi kind of hot a second Chance to their wedding too!!!
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved it
Arnav is so sweet
He bought everything for khushi
Now I wonder how will he react when he comes to know about past