Balika Vadhu

Rival Site Ganga to reveal true colours of Saachi

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

As seen so far, Jagya (Shashank Vyas) has been put behind the bars under Section 306 of the IPC for abetment of suicide'. However, in tonight's final hearing, Ganga will manage to prove the innocence of her husband to the Court.

Interestingly, Ganga had managed to record her conversation with Sanchi where the latter had confessed about slitting her wrist to get Jagya back in her life. Now, she will play the same recorded part in the Court of law.

Undoubtedly, the recording will shock both the families. Moreover, the Shekhars will be embarrassed to learn about the truth. Thus, they will at once withdraw their case against Jagya.

Back home Sanchi will act hysterical and start blaming herself for all that happened post the revelation.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😲  she will really play record in court?????
well It s most unbelievable and if she plays then  still how shekhars can take case back??? was it not from Rajathan government??
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand how they could withdraw the case when the State Govt has filed it on behalf of Shekhars ( as told by them ) 😡

Okie here are the list of things I want to see in coming episodes -

Ira and Shiv apologizing to Anandi BIG time..

Ira given ultimatum by Alok not to judge Anandi so quick under any circumstances !!

Sanchi going to rehab or USA, total abandonment from family..

Ira asking for forgiveness to Bhairo for misbehaving with him twice..

Shiv asking for forgiveness to Bhairo for not giving proper respect when he came to KB..

Ira and Daddu apologizing to Dadisa for not even letting her have water..

Shekhars promising Singhs that they will take special care of their Ladosa from now onwards..

DS, before forgiving Shekhars, should let them know what big favor they are doing to them by allowing them to withdraw the case and not suing them for defamation case..

Sumi realizing the worth of Ganga 😒
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Yes!Can't believe this how can they take back the case!?😲

Sanchi must be punished by the court!!!
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well dese sites nvr gve correct info... may be dey meant in court premesis afterall it was break tme after anandi's witness in precap/... so may be its dat only
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes you are right mahi ðŸ¤“
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Glad that Ganga will release from the Jail Shekars should not get forgiveness easily😡 JaGan should not see their face itself!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TFS!  I think the article info is not fully correct😕. Promo scenes say otherwise. Promo me toh ganga reveals truth only after  the court session when sanchi starts her drama. 
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesum waiting for todays epi and Ganga's blast on Sanchi. Why these tellychakkar alwys contact to roop?
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Awesum waiting for todays epi and Ganga's blast on Sanchi. Why these tellychakkar alwys contact to roop?

It means only she answers. Usually har serial me aisa ek na ek hota hai😆.