Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

res

Unres
Sorry sorry green I know i have been very very lazy in updating for the past few upates but kya karen my heart hasn't been in QH or IF anymore
But now since you are about to update the next chapter i thought i would finally update..Better late than never 😆😆😆
Firstly let me do my happy dance coz i just secure the coveted first spot😳

Chalo now its time i talk about the update😳😳😳

Asad Miyan jab aap hi tamzeez aur tehzeeb bhula ke office mein romance karenge to baki logon ko kya tameez taehzeeb ka lecture de payenge😆😆😆

Vijay looked at her hand briefly before turning back to Asad, ignoring Zoya completely.
I kind of had this feeling that zoya and vijay wouldn't get along so well..afterall sab koi mere jaise friendly thodi na hote hain😳😳

So Mr.Vijay is feeling bad that how could a project be approved without going through him😆😆

so I would like to clear with you that proposals don't get accepted solely because of you," Asad replied, a sickeningly sweet smile on his face as he put Vijay in his place.
👏👏Wow i loved how asad put Vijay in his face...now this is out Sher khan😳😳

Asad replied, blatantly ignoring Vijay's hand just as he did Zoya's. Zoya pursed her lips to suppress her laughter.
Haha poor Vijay ab technical department sirf uska na raha😆😆😆So he ignored Zoya and asad ignored him...Well Mr.Vijay what goes around comes around😆😆
So Zoya is enjoying asad's support😳😳

I'm starting to think she should be your head, so being co-heads should already be a good enough deal for you from my side
Poor vijay😆😆😆Well arrogance isn't good Vijay...loved how asad said zoya was good enough to be his boss😳

it was time for him to leave them alone. It was time to leave them alone in a cabin. It was time to leave them alone in a single cabin all by themselves.
Haha someone is going Green😆😆I can't wait to see how asad will mange seeing Zoya and Vijay together...this will be fun😳😳

Wow Vijay isn't just arrogant but a jerk too😡😡Kitni rudely baat ki zoya se...
I knew it he would bring the office wali baat how asad nd zoya were standing when he entered asad's cabin...

Why do i feel that Vijay isn't just insecure about his position?I think he is hiding something.I think he may be doing something that isn't good for the company😕😕😕

Well this just got very interesting...waiting for your shaam now😳😳

Love you loads Green❤️

Anu! It actually makes me pretty sad that your heart's not into QH or IF anymore, but I guess in the end it is your choice! Whatever makes you happy in the end if what you should go with, because that's all that matters.

Anyway, haha I'm glad you like how my story is going, even with the introduction of note-very-nice Vijay saheb. And I must say, you're very sharp :p Dekhte hai, what's Vijay's problem. Love you too Anu, and next update, coming right up (:
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: goingreen

Anu! It actually makes me pretty sad that your heart's not into QH or IF anymore, but I guess in the end it is your choice! Whatever makes you happy in the end if what you should go with, because that's all that matters.

Anyway, haha I'm glad you like how my story is going, even with the introduction of note-very-nice Vijay saheb. And I must say, you're very sharp :p Dekhte hai, what's Vijay's problem. Love you too Anu, and next update, coming right up (:

Don't be sad Green...i can't see you sad😭😭it will make me sad too😭😭😭
I honestly can't go back to QH now coz that ship has sailed but after talking to you yesterday i decided to go relive some great IF moments so i went and read "through the Monsoon" again...
i can't believe that you thought that it wouldn't be as good as Mangalpur Madness coz "through the monsoon" was your best work Green...Man it was as if i read it for the first time yesterday..It was funny,romantic and touching...
Man the night was so romantic😳😳😳their hut encounter,eating pizza and apple,playing pictionary and charades and finally the saree stunt😳😳
And their hawwt making out session☺️...i was blushing so hard green
and their bench convo was one of the best i have ever seen or read😳😳😳

So after reading it again...i don't think i can leave you just yet😳😳😳
i love you green❤️❤️
goingreen thumbnail

Don't be sad Green...i can't see you sad😭😭it will make me sad too😭😭😭
I honestly can't go back to QH now coz that ship has sailed but after talking to you yesterday i decided to go relive some great IF moments so i went and read "through the Monsoon" again...
i can't believe that you thought that it wouldn't be as good as Mangalpur Madness coz "through the monsoon" was your best work Green...Man it was as if i read it for the first time yesterday..It was funny,romantic and touching...
Man the night was so romantic😳😳😳their hut encounter,eating pizza and apple,playing pictionary and charades and finally the saree stunt😳😳
And their hawwt making out session☺️...i was blushing so hard green
and their bench convo was one of the best i have ever seen or read😳😳😳

So after reading it again...i don't think i can leave you just yet😳😳😳
i love you green❤️❤️

Aw haha I'm glad you enjoy TTM, even more than MM! I've always felt that MM is untouchable even by me now, but you saying that has made me very very happy (: And you made me relive TTM with this comment too! Thank you so much darling, lots of love back to you (: So glad you're not leaving me (:
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aw haha I'm glad you enjoy TTM, even more than MM! I've always felt that MM is untouchable even by me now, but you saying that has made me very very happy (: And you made me relive TTM with this comment too! Thank you so much darling, lots of love back to you (: So glad you're not leaving me (:

I think since MM was your first work on QH so you are very attched to it...also i think readers may love it more because of the Mangalpur connection afterall who doesn't love Mangalpur track right😉
But i feel TTM was a more wholesome story😳😳It was very touching too along with being funny and romantic😳😳
Love you too muahh❤️
goingreen thumbnail

I think since MM was your first work on QH so you are very attched to it...also i think readers may love it more because of the Mangalpur connection afterall who doesn't love Mangalpur track right😉
But i feel TTM was a more wholesome story😳😳It was very touching too along with being funny and romantic😳😳
Love you too muahh❤️

I did plan out TTM a lot more, so maybe that's why (: And I've planned out Yes Boss even more than TTM hahaha so we'll see how that goes :p But Yes Boss is planned to be all-out on comedy, so that's why the romance quotient is a little less haha.
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: me2you

Phew finally!!! Like I told you, I really thought I had unres my comment but nope... in fact, I had not read this part yet. Just a few lines, liked it and bas... this is so not done!!!

Part 13
Vijay looked at her hand briefly before turning back to Asad, ignoring Zoya completely (I already dislike this guy) 😕

Miss Farooqui will be joining you in the technical department (Upgrade for Zoya, great!) 👍🏼

blatantly ignoring Vijay's hand just as he did Zoya's (A taste of his own medicine! Wah, kya baat Mr. Khan) 😎 👏

So she'll be working with you, not under you (Blame my mind for the 'working under you') 😆

a little hard to digest (Even for me)

It was time to leave them alone in a single cabin all by themselves (Aha!!! Someone is not quite comfortable with this idea) 😉

I know what AutoCAD is I'm not an idiot (You are not?! Then why did you NOT use it before?!)

Was this man for real?! (What the?!! This Vijay...) 😡

Like I said before, I totally forgot about this part! What the hell is wrong with this Vijay?! I really hope Zoya will show her skills and shut him up because I do not like his attitude!!!
Mr. Khan...what do I say about you? You never fail to impress me with your different shaded of being a Khan. First, you amaze both Zoya and me with giving her compliments and appreciation for her work and then you get kinda jealous about the thought of her being alone in a cabin with that Vijay. Yes, of course this is so obvious: Zoya ko dekhe kuch kuch hota hai 😳😉

Thanks Green... lets move on to the next chapter! 

Haha I don't mind that you unres at a slower rate, as long as you unres in the end, because I love reading your comments (: I had a feeling you'd pick out the 'working under you' part hahaha tsk tsk. And yeah good question, why didn't Vijay use it before? We'll see :p Glad you liked it, hope you feel better soon, and I'll be waiting for your other comments (:
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Haha I don't mind that you unres at a slower rate, as long as you unres in the end, because I love reading your comments (: I had a feeling you'd pick out the 'working under you' part hahaha tsk tsk. And yeah good question, why didn't Vijay use it before? We'll see :p Glad you liked it, hope you feel better soon, and I'll be waiting for your other comments (:

You know that I DO unres...eventually 😛 Der aaye, durust aaye. 
Oh damn, you already know me too well... is there any way I can change that? You know, for a better image 😛 Just unres-ed for part 14...rest is coming up! 

BTW...I am feeling much better now. Thanks 😳
...Shayna... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting! 😊 .They way u described and linked every part was amazing.Zoya's words"They must be discussing their favourite dinosaurs in their free time"Was quite hillarous 🤣 🤣 🤣loved it
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: shayna23

Very interesting! 😊 .They way u described and linked every part was amazing.Zoya's words"They must be discussing their favourite dinosaurs in their free time"Was quite hillarous 🤣 🤣 🤣loved it

Glad you're enjoying it (: Zoya only speaks the truth hahaha :p