Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TUM-tum

no dear mai aap se agree nahi karti...galti sabki hai,lekin salman continuous kewal tanisha ko sahi sabit karne me lage hain,as a host unhe unbiased hona chahiye jo wo nahi hain.

Hey 😆 I never said Salman was fair or not. what I said was that these people deserved it. I agree that he should have scolded Tani too and he even asked her that why did you push? He never said that tani was right. He said even if she was wrong, the acts of Mr kushal gave a feeling that what she did was justified. Kushal ne pehle kaha ke iss ke andar kachra hai. kyun? usne kamya par kuch nahi dala kyunke woh uske dost hai? yeh ghalat hai. Woh usse fat elephant keh raha tha. jab usne dhakka mara to kushal ko itna barhane ki kya zarurat thi? he should have kept quiet and asked Bigg boss to take action which he did but in a polite manner and usse yeh nahi bhulna chahie tha ke uss ke zada ghalti hai. Salman ne aisa iss liye kiya i guess kyunke tani was called a bar dancer by these 4 people. not only tani.. vivek ko usne chamiya kaha. He is a loser.
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
salman tanisha k family status k baare me bol rahe the,agar madam inti sabhya sanskari  pariwaar ki hain to BB me kya kar rahi hain?????unki harkate hi unki gawaahi de rahi hain unke sanskaro k baare me ,unhe batane ki jaroorat nahi hai log sab kuch TV per  dekh rahe hain 
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanxMazhar

Hey 😆 I never said Salman was fair or not. what I said was that these people deserved it. I agree that he should have scolded Tani too and he even asked her that why did you push? He never said that tani was right. He said even if she was wrong, the acts of Mr kushal gave a feeling that what she did was justified. Kushal ne pehle kaha ke iss ke andar kachra hai. kyun? usne kamya par kuch nahi dala kyunke woh uske dost hai? yeh ghalat hai. Woh usse fat elephant keh raha tha. jab usne dhakka mara to kushal ko itna barhane ki kya zarurat thi? he should have kept quiet and asked Bigg boss to take action which he did but in a polite manner and usse yeh nahi bhulna chahie tha ke uss ke zada ghalti hai. Salman ne aisa iss liye kiya i guess kyunke tani was called a bar dancer by these 4 people. not only tani.. vivek ko usne chamiya kaha. He is a loser.

dear salman kushal,gauhar,prat ko ek tarah se dhamka rahe the ki unka career khatam ho jayega,dusri orr tani madam ne jo kuch aab tak kaha ya kiya uska intention dekh rahe the,logo ko ye bata rahe the ki wo kis family ko belong karti hai aur sabse bada joke to tha unka kushal ko respect of women per lecture dena...mai kisi ko support nahi kar rahi hoon lekin jis tarah aaj salman ne tanisha madam ko support karne k liye dusro ko dhamkaya usse to yahi sabit hota hai ki wo nihayat hi ghamandi aur manner less insan hai jo khud ko sabka bhagyavidhata samghte hai...i hate him😡
Edited by TUM-tum - 10 years ago
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TUM-tum

dear salman kushal,gauhar,prat ko ek tarah se dhamka rahe the ki unka career khatam ho jayega,dusri orr tani madam ne jo kuch aab tak kaha ya kiya uska intention dekh rahe the,logo ko ye bata rahe the ki wo kis family ko belong karti hai aur sabse bada joke to tha unka kushal ko respect of women per lecture dena...mai kisi ko support nahi kar rahi hoon lekin jis tarah aaj salman ne tanisha madam ko support karne k liye dusro ko dhamkaya usse to yahi sabit hota hai ki wo nihayat hi ghamandi aur manner less insan hai jo khud ko sabka bhagyavidhata samghte hai...i hate him😡

I love him. He's my favourite actor. As for him targetting the Loser group, he was justified. Kushal ka pehle hi konsa career hai? People will support what they think is right and believe me kushal was wrong. tani dudh ki dhuli hui nahi hai par uake khilaaf jo hua wo nahi hona chahie tha. And mene usko dhamkate hue nahi dekha. He was just giving them a good dose of what they deserved. Usne kushal ko bhi support kiya by saying that he didn't touch you tanisha. Kushal gauhar prats and kamya had made a group to target tani. Tani ki bhi dose hui par most of the people were unanimous on the fact that Kushal tandon was disgraceful in that episode. period.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanxMazhar

Ok I hate.. hate.. hate to disagree with ya 😆 I am sorry and advanced mein hee.. Kissi and jhappi - tight waala hugs   😳🤗

Kushal is like that kid in school passing comments like 'moti... auntie.. elephant.. ' etc etc on girls whom he dislikes.. For 30 continuous  days- Armaan gave NASTY gaaliyaan to EVERYONE (I am NOT going to write those here)- but they were PERSONAL and downright dirty! Calling women c**t and b***** and referring men (including Kushal) as "kutte ke baccche"...  ðŸ¤¢  Tanisha chose to side with Armaan.. Laughed  and rolled her eyes whenever she was questioned about it.. Compare these behaviors with KT..  Bachha laggta hai in front of these 2 "HIT" superstars.  

@red: Kushal is NO Mahatma Gandhi who would "ignore" such behavior! Ok fine he DID ignore it the first time- asked Bigg Boss to intervene- I hope u do remember what Tani did next- Chest bumped into him when he was on his way to the bathroom 🤢 Are u serious? Unless u are another well built, male football player, I do not expect any woman half of  KT's size chest bumping into him!

Bar dancer? Pratyusha said to Kushal- "I think she (Tani) likes u.. You know how these kinda girls  bump into guys at the club to garner some attention and then they go- oops SORRY.. cheap ya... " Issmein galat kya hai??  Was Prats wrong? 😃 NOPE!! She didn't call Tani a "bar dancer" 😆 Thank gawd ... 😆

Vivek - oh lawwwd.. ðŸ˜† "Chamiya" is offensive? Why?  That Vivek guy is a psycho who claimed Raja Chaudhary raped him during one of his "Naked" yoga sessions.. WTH..😕  Vivek comes out of the BB house and declares TAN-MAN are 'just friends' - So yeah sure.. I BELIEVE he's Harishchandra as well!  "Chamiya" is NOTHING to what he'd heard before from Armaan Kohli 🤢  

So..If Salman Khan expects Kushi to lick Bollywood stars ke feet - bhool jaao.. 😆  Both Gauhar and Kushal have guts to stick to what's RIGHT.. AND Women RIGHTS pe lecture wohh naa  hee de who has a LONG hishhhtory of ill-treating his ex-GFs 😆 
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everything is fair in task? I disagree. The task was not to torture, but only to disturb the members. Last time also kushal n andy crossed the limits with asif. kushal pulled down his jeans on national tv and andy made him smell dirty underwear. The same way kushal was putting garbage into her box.  And i dont think the captain was performing his duty well. He also admitted that.                     I just loved loved salman today. Dont care about those tweets. Lol. its nothing when 10 people could trend #wedontwantrksdownfall worldvide.
newvee thumbnail
And the best part of yday episode was gauhar saying kushal is a superstar. That was epic.  
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: newvee

Everything is fair in task? I disagree. The task was not to torture, but only to disturb the members. Last time also kushal n andy crossed the limits with asif. kushal pulled down his jeans on national tv and andy made him smell dirty underwear. The same way kushal was putting garbage into her box.  And i dont think the captain was performing his duty well. He also admitted that.                     I just loved loved salman today. Dont care about those tweets. Lol. its nothing when 10 people could trend #wedontwantrksdownfall worldvide.

😆😆😆😆 I knewww it.. I knewww RK & twitter trend was coming next.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Oyyye 😈 THAT Underwear was NOT dirty  ðŸ˜† Andy said it was clean and washed 😆 And Kushal pulling Asif's bottoms was wrong- I agree-  but the guy entered the house in his speedos  😆🤣   Sangram putting weights on him was ABSOLUTELY wrong- see physical torture should be kept AWAY while  indulging in these seemingly HARMLESS pranks which  KT indulges in MORE than often (and with the WRONG people) 😕 ðŸ˜†  
😆  We all can go on FOREVER on this one- what  isshtupid situation is this..  ðŸ˜† 
newvee thumbnail
Haha. u watched the epi? Prats ka face was worth watching when salman bajafoyed her. And kamya is such a bi... She changes group according to popular trend. I think this week she ll join the other group.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: newvee

Haha. u watched the epi? Prats ka face was worth watching when salman bajafoyed her. And kamya is such a bi... She changes group according to popular trend. I think this week she ll join the other group.

😭 Nai.. Not yet..  I am too afraid to watch it 😆 BUT I SOOO WANT TO watch  after all the arguments I have read.. 😆  Live Feed waale peeps are going CRRRAAAZZZYYY in the forum coz apparently Tanisha was crying during show 😕 and when they stopped filming, she got up, sat on Armaan's lap & smiled deviously.. ROFL 🤣 PERFECT 😆