Frequent Posters

morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Holas Skep.. ðŸ¤—

Wassup? Watching the show?
askance thumbnail
I am here ... Dew.  I am a bit tardy I know.

Saw a few epis after we met last and yestdy it culminated in marriage I think.  So the plot thickens and Nean's maternal grandparents have been introduced.  They look so harmless!! ðŸ˜•
morningdew thumbnail
Holas Skep *Waving Hi* ðŸ¤—

Me too saw yesterday.. baaki baat baad mein, pehle tell me, are there no pheraas in Maharastrian weddings? 

Second, for the first time yday, me loved an interaction between Shlok and Aastha.. that wordless exchange was beautiful re.. 
askance thumbnail
Yes there are pheras ... didn't they show it here? ðŸ˜²
morningdew thumbnail
Nah, there were scenes back and forth, so they edited that out. But shaadi ho gayi.. thankfully.

Let me tell you what I like, atleast Shlok attempts to get intimate in a natural manner. Not those eyelocks, dupatta flying kind. Any hot bloodedman would want to cuddle and kiss. Thats what he does. ðŸ˜³
askance thumbnail
Oh my! Dew!  Why take up for Nean so vehemently?  Must he paw her every time he is with her?  He is certainly using every little trick in his black book of trying to seduce her.  Hot bloodied?  Eeuuuw! 🤢 
morningdew thumbnail
Skep, isnt that better than Dupatta flying eye locks? Those are so inane. This is atleast more real. ðŸ˜ƒ
I read Hot Daddy beat up Anjali today !!  ðŸ˜²
morningdew thumbnail
That scene just sprung from nowhere. Was totally taken aback.. Bald Pate is evil Skep. 

My heart went out to Anjali. Now we know why she is the way she is. Poor woman !! Why has she been suffering in silence? There must be some huge secret which Bald Pate is using against her. She looked so alone and so broken. Helpless.