Amrit Manthan

ankita sharma gets glamourus photo shot

nadia97 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wooow Ankita is looking very very sexy girl :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The video of the photoshoot has been added to the videos in Ankita Sharma's fanpage. Here is the link.
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10116/ankita-sharma/video/300519-ankita-sharma-gets-a-glamourous-photo-shoot.htm
ANKITA SHARMA IS LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS.
pal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow, TFS..

Anki looking Beautiful
nadia97 thumbnail
I like the video of photo shot of Ankita but i think that she is going to do a movie yes its great but i hope that she isnt going to do a movie like the dirty picture of vidya balan that roles isnt his types.
Acumen thumbnail
Ankita's photoshoot was also shown on E24 on U Me aur TV episode dated 27 october at 13:00 (IST).
She was looking very pretty in the indian bridal dress which she mentioned was her favourite outfit of all.
She mentioned that she loves wearing Indian dresses as a girl according to her looks the most beautiful in that.

Edited by Pheunli - 10 years ago
Acumen thumbnail
Link for the E24 episode has been posted on ANKITA SHARMA'S APPRECIATION THREAD.Edited by Pheunli - 10 years ago
Acumen thumbnail
Information for those who have not seen the pics of the photoshoot...Some of the pics of Ankita's photoshoot are posted on Ankita Sharma AT #4 page:110