Question, fanfic, heirs, and shit - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
See this part is what makes me question it may be forced but I really want to be wrong this time
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't notice this at first but THE BULLY IS WATCHING.
SEEE

THIS MAKES IT A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL OF COOL😆
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

This was so funny

I had no idea she could speak so well in English..I know she was saying Kim Tan is so HOT!! But, for me the way she said it made it look a lot more hotter!😆Lol...

I think I repeated that part like 3 times..I am as excited for this kiss as anybody else..One thing you can accept from this writer is that there are REAL KISSING scenes in all her dramas! Soo hopefully there is gonna be those in this drama too..😊

P.S. The writer sure knows how to grab the attention of the viewers, since the drama ratings have been low compared to the hype...Kissing is a nice way to attract more viewers..lol
Edited by kshows_fangirl - 10 years ago
^^ this is why k dramas are made in real time
though they put a lot of pressure on the cast and crew, it helps change the story to fit the demand.

I would rather have the creative team get complete freedom but hey, this is a business and if tacts like this keep the show going then all good
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

^^ this is why k dramas are made in real time
though they put a lot of pressure on the cast and crew, it helps change the story to fit the demand.

I would rather have the creative team get complete freedom but hey, this is a business and if tacts like this keep the show going then all good

Yup! I mean I guess in A Gentleman's dignity too we had kisses early on in episodes, the writers does have a knack of it..I am not disappointed in the least lol..I do enjoy any good kissing scenes in any k dramas..😆..I know I am shamleess😉
^NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR WHO YOU ARE
FLAUNT THAT SEXY
I watched episode 7. Now let me go die. AGHDSCFIUSDJCBSLDJV! KIM TAN <3 
Originally posted by .Destiny.

I watched episode 7. Now let me go die. AGHDSCFIUSDJCBSLDJV! KIM TAN <3 
GIRL I NEEDZ that link NOW pleej

I am dying just waiting for it.
It feels really good to find people who feel the same like you do...i love KIM TAN<3❤️...he's too good...whatever other people say but to me it is always LEE MIN HO who steals the limelight in every episode...KIM TAN & EUN SANG scenes make my heart flutter...i love them so much...i like BO NA too..
i watched ep 8 and the kiss was horrible from PSH's side...god help her...she ruined the excitement...poor LMH..
LEE MIN HO fighting!!!!!😃