Business Baazigar

Welcome BB contestants to I-F

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Welcome to India-Forums, Rakhee and Partho. It's great to have you join us at India-forums along with Ankur and Manish. We hope you enjoy your stay here. 😊

By the way, I watched BB the other day. It was the episode before the finale. First, I must say the children were very charming. 😳 It was nice to watch the final contestants meet their families after so long. Also, it was interesting to look at past and see how the final contestants' journey has been throughout the show. Good Luck to all of you in future!

Partho, I don't think it was fair to distinguish you by what you wore like Mahesh Murthy ji said others were wearing suit and you weren't. According to me, some are very formal while others like to be plain but I don't think that showed you have too much pride or ego. Do you think you were judged fairly?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pgccu thumbnail
good question.

the drama was something different which i told to mahesh & he was sorry for that.

we were being told that suits will be supplied so i did not take my suit. but when we arrived we found that NO SUITS WHERE ARRANGED AS USUAL !!!.

one small thing i must tell you these all small things do not have any impact on my life. every one has got right to say what ever they like. you really can not stop that. so why bother 😊
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too liked the episode just before the final episode.It was interesting to watch the journey of the contestants.Manish,hats off to U for handling the students of management but subhashji doens't seem to be impressed by anyone.He had only one comment to you guys..U should have been in the servive industry.Didn't like the rude comment of maheshji abt partho abt his wearing suit and it showed his pride.I don't think that is true.ANyway,partho,u took it in the right spirit. 👏
Manish,Partho,I liked the way u guys handled the spotlight round,without getting nervous. 👏 👏 👏
Cyrus,all the time had one thing to say that one among the 4 will be the baazigar,which was not to be.What a shock!!! Imagine,he only repeats that one among the 4 will be a bazigar and none of them become one.Subhashji,we as viwers should make U stand on the spot light and ask u WHY ?/ 😡 😡 We need a reply.
ammmu thumbnail
Yah, the episode was really nice, especially all contestants meeting their families..... and about the suit thing, I mean, Partho ji, you looked professional enough so that's all that matters!! But you took it rightly, nice job 👏

Ap bilkul sahi hai chithra ji, let's put Subhash Ji and judges on the stand and ask THEM why they put Irfan in. We'll see if they have any jawaab for us...... and im sure it won't be a reasonable one.

Cyrus ji was so funny 😆 Do you know if he knew that Irfan was going to be the winner? Maybe or maybe not.... patha nahin, let's see.... and I wish we had his opinion too on who the winner was - I'm sure he must have been surprised himself!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
partho,manish,yr family meeting was really a surprise? U guys were not told about the meeting?
Hope zee funded at least the family ticket to Mumbai.
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitra anand

Hope zee funded at least the family ticket to Mumbai.

Hopefully.. 🤔
ammmu thumbnail
They definitely should have!