Jalaal-Jodha: Mujhe saans aayi, mujhe saans aayi. - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
He doesn't love Jodha currently. But he's most definitely headed in that direction!!!
He cares about her a lot. Too much infact. Has a major soft spot for her. Is infatuated, enamoured & has sparks of love for her, yes yes yes. But LOVE? Not yet.

But between the two, Jalal definitely feels much more for Jodha presently than Jodha for Jalal.
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 10 years ago
Somerset Maugham said these beautiful & brilliantly truthful lines. Slightly hurtful too, depending on which side of the river-bank you stand. πŸ˜Š

"In every Relationship,  there is One who Loves , and One who allows themself to be Loved." 

In the JJ Eternal Love, Jalal will be the Lover, Jodha, the Beloved. 

😊
Originally posted by naneta

excellent post...πŸ‘
this time i am happy tht "Pratap givin instruction" spolier went wrong..bcz its nt digestable fact tht Jalal cudnt handle Hawaai all alone...I hv respect fr both Pratap and jalal...πŸ˜›

secondl,, I am nw 100% sure tht spoilers are always false...esp..in JA case...n the promos😑😑😑  

i am nt talkin abt this promo only bt the nursing one also...I agree tht promos are misleading jus to attract more audience bt nt completely wrong..πŸ˜†

Thank you.😳... my opinion still differs on Jalaal-Pratap-Hawaai , but i understand where you are coming from. Promos pe mut jaao yaar, episode dekho kyunki wahee sacch hai.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thank you.😳... my opinion still differs on Jalaal-Pratap-Hawaai , but i understand where you are coming from. Promos pe mut jaao yaar, episode dekho kyunki wahee sacch hai.πŸ˜†

@bold
wat do u meanπŸ˜†
Originally posted by tamy267

MKMπŸ€—

I'll begin with Jalal waiting for Jodha scene...it was such a "day dream" moment ke kya kahu ! he is the Shehenshah-E-Hindustaan !! and he is waiting for his Begum whom he supposedly doesn't love !😳 weird na ?😳 Ruqu ko bata de ?πŸ˜†

The way he was admiring her was so cute... he actually waited for her to see whether she wore green or not...he was confident to some extent..and Jodha Begum chahe aap kitne bhi bahaaney banaiye, hara toh apne apki vichitra prani Jalal ke liye hi pehna hai...πŸ˜‰ loved how Jalal confidently stated the reason...no hesitation...πŸ˜† and Jodha was like😲

MP and Jalal game was interesting ! I've said it million times again will say, I just don't like to see this MP's wooden face...pretty pls

Javeda is really pretty both inside and out...the Rajputani costumes suit her...she has a nice figure...πŸ˜›

yeah Hawai taming scene ka graphics kafi bura tha...but I wont complain...its fine...but I was literally screaming my throat out seeing Jalal in danger...😲 didn't miss Jodha's terrified face !! she was really worried for him...😳

as soon as Amer dancers started dancing I was recalling Lakhi's dance !! OMG I wish I could see MA's dance🀣
Jodha didn't forget to see Jalal from the corner of the eyes..ghum phirke nazaar Jalal pe hi ata haiπŸ€ͺ

Sharfu eying on Jodha ???😲😑 Jalal ko pata chala toh wo wohi ka wohi sar kalam karde Sahrfu kaa...how dare he ??🀬

accha ek baat batao..yeh MP aur Jalal soul-mates hai kya ?? then how come MP ki baato ko Jalal ne follow kiya aur Hawai ko control kardiya thik waise hi ??😲

no comments on misleading promos...I ain't falling in any promo trapπŸ₯±

Thank you. Jalaal has his mind and eyes set on winning Jodha and you can see that on his face. And you cannot fight the passion of a man once it is  directed at you,  uni-dimensional . Jodha is a tough nut to crack but she is human and she has a heart. Sooner or later, she will concede defeat to Jalaal's perseverance and persistence. Jodha knows she is softening towards him , the stares, the stolen glances and all that care, says a lot. 

Shareef is gonna regret eyeing Jodha in that way. Ek toh woh apne aap ek sherni hai aur upar se kaise khunkhaar shahenshah ki beghum hai, has Shareefu forgotten?πŸ˜†

Pratap and Jalaal have the same upbringing where they have been taught all skills of a warrior - and controlling animals gone wild is one of them. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

If you ask me, Jodha keeps throwing major tantrums & demands on Jalal because she's very jealous that her entire family & Ameri women are lattoo over Jalal πŸ˜†

Sachh hai ye. And her frustration is higher because she knows that she is totally checking out Jalaal these days.🀣... ghrinaa has become such a joke ki abb toh Jalaal ki bhi hansee nikal jaati hai.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Whenever she throws arrogant looks /stares at him he smiles into his moustache. 

And then she assumes more arrogant expressions.. Which only makes Jalal want to laugh.. And it so goes πŸ˜†
aap itna achha kaise likh sakti h ...luvd each n every word of it ...

jodha ki saans aaj sach me atak gayi thi ...whoever sees her can say she was deeply worried for jalaal ...

sorry madam ...aaj kal comment karne me hum roz late ho jaate h ..
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

good post Vicky. still not ur usual one. today ur points r too short. (yest's post was even shorter, i know) still they make the perfect analysis. 

anyway, abt precap i think , it's Jodha who will ask him to return back to Agra, saying his stay in amer is dangerous for himself and Ameris too. and Jalal will refuse saying he is neither coward not a loser. then also she will keep insisting and that's why Jalal will make her wear his robe and then to make the decision according to situation.

i also liked the way they ended the game. really good creation by CVs. i had a doubt before the episode, that the game won't even start , as may be Jodha will interupt the game saying she has some work with Jalal and he has to leave. but no it was there and both enjoyed it. good scene. 
Thanks Diksha. I am not making short posts deliberately - sometimes, its a time crunch and on some occasions, i don't have much to say.πŸ˜†... i also think that the precap will play out like you said. Jodha will see a new side of Jalaal and right now, the story high point seems to be to make Jalaal earn Jodha's respect minus all prejudice. I also think that the culmination of the Chaupadh scene was pretty smart.

these adham and Shareef r evils. marne tak nahi sudharnewale.

abt AkDha scene, he is crazy for her but still wondering how much he has to know abt her. when Jodha will be in his place wondering abt him, will be something worth watching.  the expression of Rajat here were so wonderful, same time amer ki Mirchi was back in her place. really ? i don't think so. see her blush. she is happy at his admiration of her, but wants to hide it even from herself. and so her false anger..

Right. Jalaal knows that he is besotted with Jodha and he does want to win her favour , but whether he is consciously in love with her or not, is yet to be seen. Jalaal is a labyrinth , so you really never know. πŸ˜ƒ...Jodha's smiles and blushes shine through her pallu waali arrogance and Jalaal can see that much. 

baki, Jalal -Hawaii , was ok. they can't do anything more. while in JA film, the restrictions were less i think, now Ekta would have to face more problems if she shows more. so it's ok even if it was like made for kids.

btw, why Jodha was worried? was it for Jalal or for Hawaii ?πŸ˜‰ or for the innocent ppl? i think tom we will get answer to that.

that's all. the episode was good to watch (without using ur brains while watching, so no question will come in ur mind)

You very well know what all excuses Jodha can give to Jalaal - humein Hawaai ki chintaa thi , aapki nahiin.πŸ˜†

"Hume Hawaii ki Chintaa thi, Aapki nahin. "

🀣