episode analysis 22 kuch khatti kuch meethi life

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
ok todays episode was good 😛
 really loved how  vithal  stood up for his daughter kalpi n  son 😳pakhya ⭐️ hat off to  vithal⭐️👏
 finally kamala  got some brains 🤣and the family hug was really nice⭐️😳
 coming to kapoor family 😆
 pakhi also got some brains
🤣 and kalpi n pakhi patched up😳 at the end but for not so long in the future 😲 guys
neetu n kalpi scenes was good😆 too waisi she wasnt that mean to kalpi today 😉
  finally saw prem after 4-5 days 😕😆anyway why neetu instigating her son  prem against raghav n kalpi 😕i mean i  get it
 prem hates raghav even nitu knows that but why kalpi 😕😕, prem doesnt have any  problem with kalpi😕
 waise bhi cvs dont give a prem and kalpi scenes together😡 😕😲
 coming to precap
oh no prem eyeing the money which his  dad gave to his mom had i guess prem is gonna frame raghav of stealing the money o😲r something 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kamla tried to explain pakhi how important gift is
but it sound no use for pakhi is un understandable mood
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Conniving pakhi is just pretending the patch up with kalpi to pacify her kamla mom 😆🤢
WIsh Kapli is smart enough n stays away from her henceforth. 
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Conniving pakhi is just pretending the patch up with kalpi to pacify her kamla mom 😆🤢

WIsh Kapli is smart enough n stays away from her henceforth. 

pakhi is pakhi 😆iska kuch nahin ho sakta 😆🤣
 why are cvs making kids 😕as negative charcters😆 kya woh adult negative characters 🤣se thak gayye🤣 ki bachoo ko bhi negative characters bana diya 😲
 wts with convinning kids😕 on tv 🤣
yahan paki conniving against kalpi 😡and prem convinning against raghav 😲n now kalpi too😕
 n there in veera  show baldev n babli are convining against veera 😲

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

[
 n there in veera  show baldev n babli are convining against veera 😲

I know this is d v wrong of asking me here but who is dz babli now in verra n ki hua ta ?? am lost what framing is goin on ??😕
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

I know this is d v wrong of asking me here but who is dz babli now in verra n ki hua ta ?? am lost what framing is goin on ??😕

this episode gonna soon take place in veera show
babli is a classmate of veera 😆
 who hates/ jealous of   veera and anooys veera 😆
so baldev and babli team up😲 too frame veera by putting cheating chits in veera pencil box so that veera gets caught wile writing her exams 😲

VintageWine thumbnail
TY 😊  ^^^ 
Naivedya thumbnail
Best part of the episode was my sweetie Vitthal! I just love him 😳
Kalpi should've kept her doll at home. Why even bring it to Paakhi's house? Yes, she's off from school but Kamla always tells her to study anyway...so study Kalpi, why you have to bring doll and make Paakhi's mouth water like a hungry dog looking at a bone 🤣

Funny how Manda was asking help from a guy named Mandal 😆 Manda...Mandal...Pakya...Paakhi...can't these CVs come up with better names for characters instead of similar sounding ones?
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naivedya

Best part of the episode was my sweetie Vitthal! I just love him 😳

Kalpi should've kept her doll at home. Why even bring it to Paakhi's house? Yes, she's off from school but Kamla always tells her to study anyway...so study Kalpi, why you have to bring doll and make Paakhi's mouth water like a hungry dog looking at a bone 🤣
so true about kamala lol😆 bechari kalpi give kalpi a break seriously 🤣

Funny how Manda was asking help from a guy named Mandal 😆 Manda...Mandal...Pakya...Paakhi...can't these CVs come up with better names for characters instead of similar sounding ones?
 sab ko bhai behen 😆ko bananey bahut shok hain 🤣🤣cvs ko thats 😕😆why similiar names 🤣

Naivedya thumbnail
😆 You're right. They should've made Vimal and Vimala instead of Vithal and Kamla, ha ha!