The precise reason

Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
See i used to be a Delena Shipper but then it all changed somewhere in between season 2 and 3 and the precise reason for that was exactly what I saw in the season 5 episode 3.I remember the look in Damon's eyes when he staked Elijah for the first time and turned around to see Elena Smiling and then Dashing down the stairs and he thought she was gonna hug him but she went straight to stefan and the look in his eyes that just broke me.The pain of never being the one or being the second best was so clear in his eyes that day and same happened this season.Elena ran straight to stefan She didn't even notice damon lying there.Granted she was too desperate to find stefan but did she not care where or how damon was and that pain in Damon's eyes killed me.I never want Damon to be the second choice and no matter how much I ignore it will never change the fact that in this relationship with elena he will be the second choice forever and that is the only reason I want damon to be with someone who loves him unconditionally and where she doesn't have to chose because Damon is the only one for her.
Sorry to say but Elena does not deserve Damon at all.No one in the show does
Edited by cenation123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissa05 thumbnail
Yea, I tink Damon shud get sum1 else!! I love him way 2 much so he cn cum 2 me... No probs!! 🤣
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
..I completely agree. He has absolutely no one that understands him </3 no Rose, no Alaric.. My heart breaks for this wonderful, realistic character..
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I so love u for this...everything u said is just freaking true...S02E08 was quite a disappointing...how he was hoping her to hug him but she didn't...n still he came back to give her necklace...my heart ached for damon..that single lone tear of his...the only selfless character in the show calls himself selfish...tadaaa..but that was not the single time Elena Gilbert freaked me out...even though she pretends to love Damon she clearly has feelings for Stefan. Better u stay alone n let the guys live their life.
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i completly agree the fact that damon deserve someone more mature n understanding to realise who is him in real..n to feel his love. elena is way too confuse..n i hate everytime i see pain in damon's eyes. he is a darling ❤️
hodan1987 thumbnail
Screw Elena, Damon should just pick me and I would love him just as much😛
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hodan1987

Screw Elena, Damon should just pick me and I would love him just as much😛

exactly...i would have choose him over anybody ❤️
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2