Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Whole week was Manorama week, the new star of PKDH

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I cannot believe that the whole week was Manorama week. All she did was blabber,blabber and blabber. I am so glad I did not watch as I wanted the trps to go down so they can change this awful storyline. 
No one can stop this lady and Avantika is suppose to be the smart one of the family. Adi and Pankhuri are just to soft hearted do do anything. Sheila who is the brains is not around at all and Manorama is the new star of the show unfortunately.   

In the whole of Mumbai, no one from the family questioned why Manorama was next to Pankhuri when she was run on the foot by the biker.  Not even Avantika questioned her on this. I thought Avantika was smarter but looks like the writers are not looking at all the details.

I think they must have promised Manorama the role of leading lady of the show and she accepted.🥱

Thank you to the writtten update writers. It is truly appreciated. 

Unfortunately, all will be forgiven in the end. Manorama will cry her heart out and manek and family will move back to wherever they came from because in this show only the good people go to jail aka Adi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope next week situation will improve.
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No not really...

Evil has never gone unpunished before in pkdh (except Latika) , so they wouldn't really do that now. You are right that d whole week was just manorama week, hogging unnecessary space on the screen
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very well said!!!!👏
the whole week WAS TRULY manorama week..😡.and that made trps go down too...and i am VERY happy for that.😳
If they dont improve the story i wish trps go down even further.😳..only then cvs will realise what they have done to an awesome serial.
purplefreak43 thumbnail
yeah, the whole week was a monsterific week!!!!!!
especially from thursday and friday episodes!!!!
buraaah week of that 🤬.i hope she dies from a car accident 
Surish thumbnail