Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
jaya...i have no issues with the storyline but my point is that mj cant start to feel about a unknown girl...i have edited the topic name
kathzyna ..yup i agree he can save tara as mj not a unknown guys...atleast they can show that mj knows tara...it will add some logic in tale..about satyam shivam film...i dont think that could be happen
Originally posted by: PanjabanJatti

<font color="#ff0033">Hey sona nice that u bought this topic up..Im also fed up with this..I mean like u guys are married comeone..atleast look how ur wife/husband looks like..But i think that MJ knows about kalawati intentions and he will save tara..Then there might be a possible track</font>😉

pari do you think that mj knows that someone is trying to harm his wife..hope so
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _SONA_

jas they have to show that mj already knows that the girl whom he saved at twice,she is none another than htara and neil(mj as unknown guy for Tara )sucksis wife...otherwise it will look so awwfull that he is giving puppy looks to a stranger girl

yep it would make more sense ...
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think I'm in the minority here because so far I'm really not having a problem with the Tara-Neil track apart from the practical aspects. If we didn't know that MJ was a good guy and he really was a rapist and murderer would we then sympathize with the Tara and Neil track and want for them to get together?
It's not enough for them to know who the other person is they have to understand each other too. For Tara, MJ is a criminal and for MJ, Tara is a gold digger and they both have to see something in the other to get over their biases. Plus MJ has the vow he's given Nirmala that he won't get close to Tara. I think the pearl will come into play once Tara and Neil are attracted to each other and are questioning themselves about their feelings and trying to overcome them for the sake of their commitment to Baba...which I think is more important to both than the actual marriage or the vows they've taken. 
I understand that most people want Tara to see MJ's reality with him being MJ rather than Neil but I guess the creatives are doing something different for TV here and I'd love to see something different. Either way it makes for a good discussion😊
Edited by jaya100 - 10 years ago
jaya my friends left this show just becoz of lack of mj and tara's scenes...plus...cvs have to show what public demands...i cant accept neil and tara bond just becoz the leads are playing it...waise dont what is in cvs mind
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _SONA_

jaya my friends left this show just becoz of lack of mj and tara's scenes...plus...cvs have to show what public demands...i cant accept neil and tara bond just becoz the leads are playing it...waise dont what is in cvs mind

Sona, it's a shame that your friends stopped watching so soon but I guess everyone has their own taste. I only started watching last weekend and even though the excessive Kalavati time and lack of MJ time were irritating me I couldn't stop watching...there's just so much going on in the story with lots ofsub plots being laid down which will of course all entangle at some point. I could understand the frustration at the lack of MriAra time had the show been going on longer but it's just been over a month. To be honest I've been on a forum where I felt that the PH's constant caving in to the incessant demands of fans for jodi scenes only actually led to the downfall of the show, so I'm a firm believer in letting cvs tell the story they want to tell and not the story I want them to tell. Also I think the building anticipation will make the actual meeting when it happens even sweeter. For you and your friends sake I hope the story does pick up soon the way you guys want it to but for me I'm enjoying it as is.
jaya i am hundread percent agree with you...fans always demand for only jodi scenes..as they dig downfall of show...but this serial's hero share very less screen space...we are not craving for jodi scenes ..just want thier faceoff...atleast let mj sees tara yaar
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaya100

I think I'm in the minority here because so far I'm really not having a problem with the Tara-Neil track apart from the practical aspects. If we didn't know that MJ was a good guy and he really was a rapist and murderer would we then sympathize with the Tara and Neil track and want for them to get together?

It's not enough for them to know who the other person is they have to understand each other too. For Tara, MJ is a criminal and for MJ, Tara is a gold digger and they both have to see something in the other to get over their biases. Plus MJ has the vow he's given Nirmala that he won't get close to Tara. I think the pearl will come into play once Tara and Neil are attracted to each other and are questioning themselves about their feelings and trying to overcome them for the sake of their commitment to Baba...which I think is more important to both than the actual marriage or the vows they've taken. 
I understand that most people want Tara to see MJ's reality with him being MJ rather than Neil but I guess the creatives are doing something different for TV here and I'd love to see something different. Either way it makes for a good discussion😊

I must be part of this minority to as I also don't have a problem with Tara -Neil however as you mentioned there are practical aspects, but I don't believe these overshadow the Tara-Neil concept.

I also don't mind this aspect as I have seen many shows like yourself which have been a let down when the CV's listen to the fans of the show; I believe the CV's have a vision and only they should be able to manipulate that vision.
Yes more MriAra is needed, but a foundation needs to be built which will be Tara-Neil.
And I also am looking for something different which is the reason that I am watching this show ðŸ˜Š
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Was MJ ever called Neil in the show??

I have so far only heard him being called Neil in voiceovers of interviews!!!!!!