Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

What do the CVs have as story..when will the story start

chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
By the way what is running in my mind since I saw the episode is what do they dish out to us!

Isn't this be a hate love story? If Aastha and Shlok are shown so head over heels in love and even at a later stage Aastha comes to know the true colours of him.. What is the story ahead?

Aastha trying to mend all the people in agnihotri parivar?  In such case how will the love hate equation play? 

Right now Aastha is very much swirled in his emotions and Shlok is enjoying..just as some one mentioned, she is a toy..so he's momentarily happy with al the attention which is  satisfying his male pride...when he's faking why does he attempt to go physical? Is his revenge so strong that he want to given a chance consummate the marriage?

Today's romance sorry to contradict but I did not enjoy the love confessions..0 chemistry..Aastha s hug was no less than a Brotherly hug..avinash did better..
Where's the chemistry guys?

Unless until there is a strong story line I don't think this will go anywhere..

When will the actual story start ? Does CV have a broad story in place? Why are they so fast in putting them both together? Is it to attract more viewers?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shlok is not really in love
he is just convincing aastha
just wait n watch the villianous shlok will be back in a few epi's
personally i can't stand the lovey dovey shlok but its all just fake so don't worry
i'm just waiting for the evilness to return
i have no idea if the wedding will happen but there are many benefits to shlok for it
irritate his mum
revenge on aaatha for rejecting his proposal 1st time
revenge for his baba's media humiliation
avdoots job benefits
i also think he is enjoying playing with her and his ego is being nursed back to health when he see's he has some control over aastha
:-D
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

its all very confusing but at the same time interesting. I think cv's are giving every indication that for shlok all this is game and for astha its her first crush