Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oooh I love your post... Just loved it... 
Loved this line
 At least Razia has some integrity - she is dedicated to the pursuit of evil.  πŸ€£ 

Whatever. You think the writers will grow half a brain by then?  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I doubt it, need to ask Vikrant to stop throwing these chaat parties, not enough nutrition there. Brains don't grow with eating chaat.  Need to ask Karan to pass some of his protein drinks to these writers, hopefully something might change.

friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomely written!! can't believe if dis s d same cvs who gv superb episodes in d past!!
N the cherry of d cake is "gud ppl like asya nDilshad don go to police to complain abt Tanveer n dat bitch has d audacity to go to police??? r d cvs for real??"
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Aswini-

Awesome postπŸ‘

Completely agree with yo..Wish yo had written something about that bitch coming back and imprisoning AsadπŸ˜†

Oh yeah! thats what we have to look forward to in that saath din aur! Ithink it will be a direct face-off between Tanveer and Asad, not a gross seduction attempt. I will send out a supari on the writers if they do that. The sleaze is being taken of currently in the show by Farhan! 

In fact, come to think of it, Asad is actually the guy taking the steps in the right direction (*fangirling ,although I am too old for that*). People on the forum were so terrified that he made a deal with the devil herself to get Nikhats nikaah back on track, but apparently he seems to have done that all by his own handsome self 🀣.  He dreamt up his little rendezvous with Zoya - and Ayaan -  with total accuracy and a lot of passion thrown in - nice job there, dude! 

Then he found where Zoya and Ayaan were, did not misunderstand her, spoke to her in one of the most evolved and logical conversations to ever come out of Qubool Hai  (NB writers: whatever you were smoking or drinking that day, get some more!). 

When the old bat scurried her away, he let her go, but did not give up. He was thinking practically and still engaged with Zoya and Ayaan. And he is there right now, walking into the house. 

Dare I hope that at least his character will not be emasculated on a daily basis any more?

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great post! πŸ‘
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well written. Im sure this game of chess is gonna end in draw.
sadly qh had the best storyline.

raaz ko kab tak raaz rehne denge.

You r bang on - just a ploy to stretch the seril to ... how many years

Dont test audience patience. Qh has the most loyal audience. Even crap epi gets decent trps.
im not asking for asya. But at least move the story forward.

antiquegold thumbnail
Originally posted by: beekay1

Loved this line
 At least Razia has some integrity - she is dedicated to the pursuit of evil.  πŸ€£ 

I doubt it, need to ask Vikrant to stop throwing these chaat parties, not enough nutrition there. Brains don't grow with eating chaat.  Need to ask Karan to pass some of his protein drinks to these writers, hopefully something might change.

Thanks beekay! May I say that you are definitely (ATM) one of the saner and wiser ones? I read all your posts and really like them. 

This whole Ayaan hospital thing could have been done in one episode. It would have been far more compelling. But no, they have to add value to Badi Bi and her cheapness. Razia could have got down to some serious plotting, rather than bolting doors, like for example, trying to get rid of Zoya's music boxes, and looking at the Nikaah naama for loop holes, or even poisoning Ayaan against Zoya, using Humeira as her game. Anything at all. And would it really hurt to have Asad come in and say it was all a drama? Nothing would really end there, would it? It still does not mean an Asya reunion any time soon, just makes the conversations more interesting and even. Oops a eureka moment - that means the writers would have to really work hard! I see now ... 🀣

Nishitarao thumbnail
An absolutely brilliant post πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Oldestfan

OK, its official.

The writers in QH do not know what the ... they are doing.
They are just moving the pawns around from square to square on the chess board. 

From the spoilers, SBS, SBB, KSG/SJ interviews, urlremoved, directors cuts on the BTSes, even Gul/Gorky, its very clear 

1. That our brilliant Robert Langdons on the forum are wasting their formidable minds on symbolisms and foreshadowing that does not exist! 🀣 
The writers are stuck in a loop.. no point in looking for symbolisms now...

2. The writers and creatives - I tried to figure out some names the other day - I got an Isha Kohli, a Mangal Jha, and some others, and of course, Gul Khan, have not stuck to the story or the characterization of the protagonists in any way, except for Ayaan and the rest of the negative characters. Asad, Zoya and Dilshad have been de-characterized shamefully, and its no use saying that these characters have "layers". Please! In addition, they are now trying to paint Imraan and Gaffur in a false positive light... No layers..not good ones at least.. Dilshaad's character has become useless now.. Asad and Zoya's characters are on a slippary slope.. They are not getting better..

If they are indeed looking for direction from the TRPs, and Zee TV will ensure that they will, the best thing for all of us to do is go out and be active on forums, opinion polls etc., which I am sure many of us on the forum are already doing. They don't like criticism..Im sure you've already noticed that in their interviews..

The saner and wiser among us, and I can name many, are full of wonderful ideas and justifications for the state of things here.  I myself have tried to counter negativity with some common sense and taken into account external factors.  Sadly, this is some half-assed experimentation of being different.
Including me..probably coz I love this show way too much to hear anything bad about it..

The essence of good story telling, according to me, is that all good stories have an end. Whether that is a question, or happy or sad depends on the story. Qubool Hai stories and plots died long ago, when Dilshad, unfortunately, threw down the gauntlet. The Tanveer story dragged on as the PH searched for a replacement for Ayaan. It had great potential..they threw everything out the window ..

A good soap should have an end in about 200-250 episodes. Bring on season 2 if you must. Same artists, different roles, different perspectives - you are the creatives, do your job! The team stays in place and I really think they will have so much to offer. But no, this idea is too revolutionary for India I guess. .. WORD!!!! Seriously.. If you have a story, tell it and move on to better projects..why ruin a perfectly good show beyond recognition?

Its not clever or funny or tongue-in-cheek or anything to constantly play out the crap between Badi Bi and Razia. Now that Asya are caught in the middle, one cannot even fast forward all that crap. Needless to say, Asya will join Ayra who have long been pawns in the battle of the chameleon and the snake.  Exactly! We cannot even ff.. Even Haseena bi crap is too boring and distasteful.. I find it embarrassing to watch her scenes...

The complicity of the old woman is shocking. Its my heartfelt wish that Dilshad come into the picture somehow and have a showdown with this disaster of a character. At least Razia has some integrity - she is dedicated to the pursuit of evil. This old bat is dedicated to whichever side her bread is buttered. Bahu forsooth! Did she forget a mother and two young children who were effectively stranded on the road, 17 years ago? What about muqaddar then? Was Dilshad not a good bahu? Knowing her and looking at Najma who seems to have gotten around Haseena quite well, I am sure she was. She was just not rich enough for Rashid according to that treacherous old bat. I hate that budiya 100 times more than Razia.. Who needs Razia for a villian when you have a multifaced budiya?

BTW, that Farhan - charm of the devil, what?! Someone send Nikhat some hot lingerie instead of those godawful salwar kameezes that pass off as nightwear ... I think Farhan miyaan might not get out his running shoes that night! 🀣 I don't care how wild his choices are as long as they don't expicitly show it in every episode..πŸ˜† Nikhat would die of heart attack if she came to know about his preferences.. πŸ˜†

Zoya, Allah kare ki aap apne zubaan phir se mile! Girl, speak up, speak now. Aur tech skills bhiπŸ˜†

And Asad, I love  you (who doesn't) but please grow a pair. You walked in with your love and handed her over. Now walk in again and ask for her hand back. Whatever she did, she did, and whatever you have done is done. Lets get back on the wagon of straightforwardness and dignity. Don't ask her to sneak out of the gate while you wait there. Looks like you are going in. All the best! I know mann.. sab ke saamne mahaan bann ke chod ke chale gaye..now be a man and take her away in front of everyone.. And for the love of god..STOP CRYING!!!!

Saath din aur! Saath saath karke 3 mahina nikhal jayega dekhna..πŸ˜†

Whatever. You think the writers will grow half a brain by then? Hell no!πŸ˜†

sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beekay1

Loved this line

Oh i still doubt they will grow half a brain with that but maybe some musclesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
antiquegold thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitarao

An absolutely brilliant post πŸ‘

Nishita, loved your comments. My wildest fantasy ( of the Qubool Hai kind) is to crowdsource this forum, come up with ideas for a movie script involving the same cast - including Amrapali!!! and make this a really tight story. This cast ensemble would blow it away. Its only their talent, looks ( this has got to have one of the best looking casts on television today) and the lead pair chemistry that have carried this show forward from around May. 

Sometimes I really WANT talent and money at the same time 🀣

beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oldestfan

Thanks beekay! May I say that you are definitely (ATM) one of the saner and wiser ones? I read all your posts and really like them. 

This whole Ayaan hospital thing could have been done in one episode. It would have been far more compelling. But no, they have to add value to Badi Bi and her cheapness. Razia could have got down to some serious plotting, rather than bolting doors, like for example, trying to get rid of Zoya's music boxes, and looking at the Nikaah naama for loop holes, or even poisoning Ayaan against Zoya, using Humeira as her game. Anything at all. And would it really hurt to have Asad come in and say it was all a drama? Nothing would really end there, would it? It still does not mean an Asya reunion any time soon, just makes the conversations more interesting and even. Oops a eureka moment - that means the writers would have to really work hard! I see now ... 🀣

Thanks a lot πŸ˜‰

They copy from other serials and they dont even do that well. 
The prison concept from Balika Vadhu. OK if Tanveer uses the pics to frame Asad, at least it wld be a little logical.

What bugs the life out of me is that the Ms. Zoya Farooqui who can change Asad's phone password in a way that not even his IT department could undo that, now don't even know how to use the phone properly. 
The Ms Zoya Farooqui who found the person who shot Dilshad by cracking into a security company's website, could use that technology to crack into FB and found out about who it was that sent those strange pics.
The Ms. Zoya Farooqui who wired up SM during Ayaan's engagement so that Asad, is standing there weeping like she has no brains. 

Saddest part is that the CVs don't even know that this formula of theirs is not working.
Edited by beekay1 - 10 years ago