FF: Laws of Attraction: Part 34:The Grand Finale- pg 136 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
plz plz jaldi jaldi update do i have read it up to priya hug ram in excitement plz update next part quickly
Nice write up ...update soon...
Originally posted by patrickdones88

plz plz jaldi jaldi update do i have read it up to priya hug ram in excitement plz update next part quickly

Please be patient as the thread got deleted ...Neha (the writer )had to write everything again..As a result it takes time..but she' ll update soon. 
Nice one..cont soon
thanx for pm
Part 3

ok now the whole story of Sheena's to be in Ram's life is out now so everything was simply plan to trap Ram for his money... ok now i understood everything really Priya have sharp mind she cuaght the right cat so now lokking frw to next update do soon...
First impression is the best impression.U here go lady.
sheena turns to be a cheater it seems.
Interesting character sketch and story progression.
liked it
interesting...
Ram has been traped...and priya is brilliant in her work...
please update soon and thanks for PM
Part 4: Credit Original Writer
I still cannot believe Sheena can stop so such lows...I mean its so creepy..Meera fumed after hearing the update from Sumit. ..Thank god you listened to my advice and gave Priya a chance...

Sumit smiled at his fiance..he knew she had sacrificed a lot by postponing the wedding..I always take your advice..
Priya had retreated to her room..she never mingled more than necessary..
Sumit: Meera..can i ask you a question?

Meera: Sumit, since when do you require permission from me? 

Sumit: How long have you known Priya? I mean i have never known you to discuss her much..

Meera: We were in college together Sumit for the first two years after which she opted for law..Later we lost touch...Remember i gave out the ad for renting my room..that's how we re connected. I had no idea that it was Priya who needed the room. From what i remember she had her family back in Delhi..

Sumit: So you almost know nothing of her?

Meera: Sort of yes and a no..i mean i know her from our college days but after that i don't know whats been happening in her life.Why are you asking all this questions?

Sumit: Since she has moved in with you i have interacted quite a bit with her..but somehow i feel that there is something that bothers her..some things that keeps eating at her..

Meera: I have noticed the same thing Sumit, but i thought asking questions would be intrusive..i mean once she is comfortable maybe she would open up

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priya sat in her room thinking about the case. It was god sent to her. Ram did not seem like someone who would do any crime...Suddenly Priya remembered the incident earlier that day...she had never seen that shade of green eyes...It reminded her of another pair of green eyes...Priya cringed at the memory..She should concentrate on the case..she knew how important it was for her ...She looked at the photo frame on her desk..Happy faces smiled back at her...Priya touched the photo frame delicately as if it would break from her touch..'' We ll soon be together ...i promise you..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ram stared at the ceiling of his cell. He felt cramped in the 10 x 8 room..Luckily he had the entire cell to himself...He settled on the hard floor of the cell. ..Where had he gone wrong? It was true that he was so ambition driven that he had immersed himself totally in work..but he had never neglected Sheena..neither had he ever cheated on her..If she had a problem she could have easily spoken to him..he would have done something...and Sheena belonged to a wealthy family..he was sure she did not need the money... 

Ram closed his eyes ..if Sheena had purposefully done it he will make sure she pay for this..He clenched and unclenched his fists...he had to wait till he got bail..He marvelled at how Priya had got to the bottom of the case so quickly and immediately felt bad how he behaved with her the first time they met..Ram wondered where had Sumit got her from?? Maybe one of his contacts...But he had been impressed with her. She had a sharp mind..and a beautiful face ...wait a minute...why did he think beautiful face??? The stress of the case  had got to him.. He had not slept for 2 days straight...he needed to get some sleep...

Next Day Morning

Priya shifted nervously in her chair..glancing at her watch again and  again..
Sumit finished her phone call and took the seat opposite her..Priya??

Priya looked at Sumit with a puzzled expression..

Are you all right..you seem to be nervous...is everything ok? 

Yes..yes absolutely...its just that i am a bit concerned regarding the case..

Ohh..ok don't worry..we will win it...Should i order some coffee for you? 

No i am fine...Priya again glanced at her watch ..she hoped the person they are meeting is on time..she had to rush somewhere else too..But meeting the detective was important too. At the perfect stroke of 10, Arnav walked in through the doors..He glanced around the lobby and immediately saw what he wanted..Without wasting anytime he strode toward's Sumit's table and sat down..

Arnav... he thrust his hand toward Sumit...Sumit shook his hand and introduced Priya to Arnav..Priya quickly explained to Arnav what was expected of him. He was to keep a close watch on Sheena..whoever comes to visit her, where she goes etc. Arnav gave a quick nod..this was easy work from him...Priya and Sumit shook hands with Arnav and got up..Arnav watched both of them leave..He had never believed in love till now and now he was sure it had been love at first sight..

Meera met Sumit and Priya outside the hotel...

Meera: Chalo lets go..

Priya: Go? Where?

Meera: To meet Ram afcourse...

Priya: Sorry Meera but you guys carry on i have an important work to attend..

Sumit: Priya..if you want can we drop you somewhere??

Priya: No Sumit..thanks a lot..i ll manage and Priya almost sprinted from there..

Meera: Whats wrong with her? She seemed edgy from the morning...

Sumit: No idea...leave it lets go to Ram..

Ram looked at himself in the mirror..The mirror was cracked at a few places and whichever angle one may try the entire face just could not be seen..But somehow he had managed to shave..It made him clean..he had still not dared to use the washroom to have a bath. Does Priya like clean shaven men? the thought suddenly crept into his mind out of nowhere.  What a weird feeling..why was he thinking on those lines? Priya is your lawyer Ram...only your lawyer..

Ram turned back to see his cell door being opened...

Visitors..the constable announced grimly..

Ram followed the constable to the visiting room ..maybe Sumit and Priya had come again...

As expected Sumit was there and Ram was overjoyed to see Meera..Where was Priya? 

Sumit: What are you looking at the door Ram? 

Ram: Umm only you both came? 

Meera: Who else were you expecting? 

Ram: Priya..ram said immediately and bit his tongue ...I had to discuss the case with her ..

Sumit: Oh well she had an important work to attend..but tell me i ll pass on the message..

Ram's face was crest fallen and this did not go unnoticed by Sumit and Meera..

Ram: No...i ll tell her myself...What could be so important than my case Ram wondered.

Priya waited with bated breath at the Singapore consulate..It was 11 am in India it would be 12 30 in Singapore..The consulate was deserted being a Sunday and Priya knew it had been opened only for her..at her request..

She watched as John dialled a familiar number ...with every passing moment Priya felt her heartbeat rising...Finally the call connected and John gestured Priya to take over...

Priya held the receiver with shaking hands...

Helloo...Peehu

Hello Mumma...

Priya clutched the phone tighter straining her ears to hear her daughter...It was the sweetest sound in the world for her. 

To be Continued..
oh this was nice one ram is liking priya but priya has a daughter and same was observed by ram friends let wait for next part continue soon
Part 4

plz do PM me Next time for this FF update...

OMG Ram is falling for Priya same is with Priya she also getting lost in Ram too gud awesome... Sumit & Meera noticed something bothring Priya what it could be but i guess we got the answer at the end of Part Priya is mother of Peehu... This seems very intersting story do RaYa hav any connection in past or it is just i m thinking... ok now what is angle of arnav he falls for Priya grrr har FF me ek haddi hona jarori hai??? any way looking forward to the next post soon...