Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
He tries to make her say ILU and indirectly she admits she does have feelings for but shes afraid he might hurt her! 

yup!!!! the only thing is that she hasn't put it in DIRECT WORDS!!😆Gawddd! the way he is hounding her🤢chasing her😆I watched the scene again...the guy was mouthing some heavy dialogues as to how she seems to be very possessive abt him and very conscious abt his presence😆(poor gal)..his looks were a tad serious...and at the same time..a slight smile 😆Sachdev is doing a good job!😆
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Misti,

When you'll read my post you'll see that we liked the same scene! It was spectacular how daddy jumped on shlokie 😆
Besides your comparison with the monkey mummy ( btw i loved it, it made me smile) our analysis on this scene are pretty much the same so cant add much to it!

Liked your dialogues between honeypot and shlokie baby!
Good question about kalindhi, will she accept, will she want the status she never had for her daughter?!

Niranjan-i like the actor playing him very much..extremly good with face expressions when silent! Anjali did unwilingly give shlok the last push and he took his decision to please his daddy and he may not know now bit he pleased his own heart too!

Liked ur interpretation of last scene...my fav was shloks proud face...when he looks like that i just want to take him home with me 😳
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: janestone6

Ah I loved their outfits. Hehe petting his faithful dog.

Shlok is yet to see his father's real face.
Astha dreaming about her marriage with Shlok🤣That was quite unexpected. The jealousy was cute.
Now the big question, will she say yes?

Thats what crossed my mind when i saw it, he was petting his faithfull dog!!

Ashta was funny indeed with her dream...99% of it it was only shlok..and a bit of her hands and face..she was nervous..like:Wow, is it really happening?! im marrying mr.shlok?! 😆

Her heart will scream to say yes..but i think shell ask her parents too!
adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

loved ur analysis myra...

n abt marriage dress...thus is Marathi style n tradition of wedding whereas in most of the show we get Hindu or Rajasthani wedding style

Hey there, Marathi style is Hindu too, isn't it? 😉 I guess you meant Gujarati or Punjabi or generic north Indian Hindu celebration though it differs by community. 
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Operaqueen

Nice post,Myra ! Waiting for the rest! Time to change your laptop batteries😊

Loved today's episode as well. Anjali seemed to serve as a catalyst to get shlok to announce his marriage to Astha.

Loved the Shlok Astha confrontation scene, avinash portrays flirtatious shlok really well.

Waiting for tommorow, he might not resort to blackmail but manipulate her emotionally into saying yes.

My only worry, the story seems to be moving at a really fast pace, so I hope they will not run out of ideas to keep the serial interesting and intriguing as it is now.

Thank you 😊
I too liked the epi...it had a goid mix of amusing scenes, sarchasm and romance!
Yep, anjali kinda pushed towards this decision!
Oh, Avinash had a really goid practice in his previous shows with that filrtacious look!
I like the pace of the show so far..cvs ideas r good and hope they keep it this way!
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Achava11

😆 😆 thanks for the PM,Mishti...yeah!honeypot seems to befit this gal😆The only dialogue I liked is the below oneThe gal is aware that he will hurt her..so she seems to know that this is one sided love story🤔but still the silly gal is pining for his love😕Is she of the opinion that this is unrequited love??hence ..I AM NOT GOING TO TELL...and all that...why does she feel that she will be the REJECT🤢Unrequited love!!!hmm..😆the best thing u do not need to worry abt its end😆 😆as to how it will turn out to be!!! very horrible to experience!😆

She also told Shlok that she won't say anything because she will get hurt.

You are welcome Achava. I think she might be worried because of two reasons...one to do with ideals and the other to do with past. When Shloke gave her the blue sari he told her that by wearing this sari her prestige will be increased and not decreased. He was refering to its value and also to the fact that he has given it to her. Astha had refused the sari saying that a person's prestige does not depend on what the person wears but on behaviour. But by wearing the sari she has proven that if she has to chose between him and her values, she will chose him. So she is so attracted and fascinated by him that she is letting go of her beliefs for the time being. That might be one of the reasons why she is holding back from saying the final words. The second reason might be that she is worried about Swati. Even after being scolded by Shlok regarding entering the room she kept on asking him about Swati. Shlok had also lashed out at her in the temple becuase he was scared that she will also leave him like Swati did. She came to the conclusion after the hotel scene that Shlok is not angry at her but he is angry for some other reason and she linked it to Swati. Maybe she feels that if a guy is so affected by his past (Swati), will he be able to let go of the past completely and love her? Will she just be a relacement for Swati?   
Edited by misti73 - 10 years ago
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Angie,

I am trying to pronounce "flamboyant" and its coming out like french 😆
Actually i like shlokies style better than dead-silence daddy.. or behind the scenes as u call it..
Trust u to notice the editing..i didnt notice!
Yup i love it when neeranjan says mera baccha.. dnt laugh but to me It sounds sweet like a grandpa would tease his gandkid..

You are right, anjali doesnt know exactly what her kids want.. shes blinded by being in the good books of neeranjan..some times she has an expression of brainwashed!
Liked ur obs about the kirloskars.. wonder how can they breath being so much time with their heads in the sand?!

Couldnt agree more!! The only thing i truly liked in ashta was her hair! The sari a big No! I love Sojal style! so i agree they should dress ashta the same..
janestone6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
H
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Thats what crossed my mind when i saw it, he was petting his faithfull dog!!

Ashta was funny indeed with her dream...99% of it it was only shlok..and a bit of her hands and face..she was nervous..like:Wow, is it really happening?! im marrying mr.shlok?! 😆

Her heart will scream to say yes..but i think shell ask her parents too!

How I wish her heart says no. 😆
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing Analysis with apt title  👏 👏
Shlok has been planning and finally very close to achieve his goal of  Making Daddy happy!! 

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi_guru

Why do I feel that the ball is in Anjali's court now?

I think Shlok will convince Asthatomorrow. Since the maha episode, I have been getting this feeling that Anjali is actually trying to push Shlok to marry Astha. In today's episode, in the scene with Shlok while he was running down behind Astha, I felt though she was talking bad abt Astha, she purposefully kindled his memory about Swati and compared her to Astha. Also when the announcement was made today, AN looked more shocked than Anjali, she looked calmer than ever. I think Anjali is conspiring against NA here now. I think initially she was trying save Astha from the two chauvinists in the house, but she somewhere felt that Shlok has a soft corner for Astha. She wanted to check if this is true and did so by going to Astha and shouting at her for collage mess up in the maha episode, purposefully raising her voice and hand. When Shlok rescued her, Anjali realised that he is protective of her and though he wants revenge, he loves her. So I guess she believes now that Astha will not end up like herself and that Shlok is not like NA which gave her some relief. Symbolically they showed this by her fetching a glass of water and drinking, she was in a calm state.
I think Anjali is turning NA and Shlok's game in her favour and she will use Astha's feisty and frisky nature and Shlok's protectiveness of Astha to rip NA off. She is tired of being his mask.
There will be a marriage and very soon😃

Honestly i dont think anjali wants to help anyone..she doesnt understand her own kids behaviour so how can she help them! she did pushed shlok into this decision today but this isnt really her wish..she doesnt like ashta as she is nosey and has a mind of her own!