FF: Love Make Life Beautiful - Chapter 45 Updated - Page 56

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Jezmine

Sorry to keep you waiting! Too many commitments, but i am working on the next update! Hopefully i would have a decent chapter to update soon!
no problemπŸ˜›

Chapter 45

Days passed and Adi and Pankhu were finally coming to the end of their honeymoon period. It was their last evening in Singapore. Adi and Pankhu had spent the past week exploring the beautiful island and had been stocking up on gifts for everyone. They would be back in Mumbai a few hours before the New Year and the two of them were excited to be back home to bring in the New Year.

Pankhu - Adi, I just cannot wait to get home! Back to the family!

Adi - Same here. I miss everyone!

Pankhu - Adi, let's check in our bags.

The two of them proceed to check in the bags and soon, they were on a flight back to Mumbai.

A few hours later,

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain Winston speaking. We have landed in Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport Terminal 2. Local time is 10pm and the temperature is 20 degrees Celsius. On behalf of the Singapore Airline crew, we wish you a pleasant journey.

Pankhu clutches Adi's arm and the two of them smile as they look out of the window. They were so close to being home.

After all the formalities, they pick up their bags and head outside where they see Rubel, Payal and Kaira who were there to receive them. Everyone was emotional to see each other after a long time.

Kaira: Adi Bhaiyya and Pankhu Bhabhi, I missed you so much

Pankhu: Me too. I missed every one of you

Rubel: Kaira, are you planning to remain standing here?

Kaira and Pankhu look at each other and burst out laughing.

Rubel: What?

Kaira: You remind me of Mom.

Rubel: Of course! I have Mom's genes as well.

Adi and Payal join in and start laughing along with Rubel.

Adi: What Kaira meant was that you have become a drama queen just like Mami!

Kaira and Adi do a fist bump. Adi then embraces Rubel and Kaira.

Adi: We've missed all of you so much.

Rubel: Come let's head home. Everyone would be waiting for you.

The five of them walk towards the car and Rubel drives back to the Deewan Mansion.

A while later, In the Mansion,

Avantika: Dad, I can't wait for Adi and Pankhu to get home.

Preeti: Di is right. Everyone misses them so much.

Sameer: They should be entering any minute..

Everyone look towards the door anticipating for the arrival of Adi and Pankhu. Just then, Kaira, Rubel and Payal walk in with dejected faces.

Avantika: Rubel, where is Adi and Pankhu?

Rubel: Bua, it seems that they missed the flight.

Sheila: What?

Kaira: Mom, we just called Adi Bhaiyya and he said he is waiting for the next flight.

Harish: Looks like they would only be back in the morning.

Avantika: Harish, something seems fishy.

Sameer: I agree. If Adi had went alone, there is a possibility of this happening. But with Pankhu it's impossible.

Outside the door,

Pankhu: Let's go in and not let them wait.

Adi: Pankhu wait. Let's see what else happens.

In the mansion,

Avantika walks to Rubel.

Avantika: If that's the case, then it's okay Rubel. All of us can celebrate the New Year first. Preeti, get the red velvet cake here. Let's celebrate the new year.

Preeti: But what about Adi and Pankhu?

Avantika: We can leave a share for them.

Outside the door,

Adi: This is so unfair. I'm going in.

Adi runs in and realizes that everyone had already found out that he was outside. He smiles sheepishly before embracing everyone in the family. Pankhu follows suit.

Shanky: Look, it's countdown time.

The entire family countdown to the New Year.

Shanky: 7

Nanu: 6

Anuj and Sheila: 5

Harish and Avantika:4

Sameer and Preeti: 3

Rubel and Payal: 2

Kaira: 1

Adi and Pankhu look at each other while holding hands.

Adi and Pankhu: Happy New Year!

superb jezmine...
nice update...
adi - pankhu done with their long honeymoon & now eager to return back home for celebrating new year together...
rubel-kaira-payal cum to recv them... loved rubel's drama queeness...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & kaira& others teasing him for that...
adi thinks of doing a mischief & so kaira-rubel-payal trio enter d house with dejected face... telling adi-pankhu missed d flight... but avantu & others feels sumthing fishy as it was not adi alone travelling but pankhu with him & so they couldnt b late... & understanding it to b adi's mischief even they tease him ... loved avantu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
& as expected adi enters d house... & then d most awaited countdown begibns.. & all welcum new yr together...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
continue soon...