Asian Shows

Secret Love Korean Drama - Page 7

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: massu91

girls help me out...i have started watching this drama...but irs little confusing me at d start...does somebdy know wher will i get the whole drama story...full story? written...so that i can read to clear any difficulties...i searched google but dint find anything helpfull...please help...i m amidst watching...lol...i cannot move forwrd untill i understand d previous parts...n i have to have to watch dis drama

I'm not sure if any online blogs did full episode recaps...maybe just reviews...check out this site

www.koreandrama.com 
^they seems to have some rough episode reviews...

We can also help you out here, a lot of us have watched this =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thankuu...i hav seen dat bfore but its not in details...like i want
i know u girls wont mind helping me out...but der is lots m confused about...
thanks fr replying
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanks fr replying

PM me if you don't want to post here, i'll try to help you
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thanks fr replying

maybe i can help...what are r u confused about?πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
ohhh so swweeet of both of you
thanku...i vl think n jot d queries here...thankuu
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ohhh so swweeet of both of you
thanku...i vl think n jot d queries here...thankuu

no problemπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...quick question are you watching the early episodes like around 1-4 or is it something later on in other episodes?
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
i hav watched first 5 epis n due to poor internet connection...i was fast forwading it...n suddenly in episode 6 ...min hyuk starts being nice to her...what changed?
who took her kid away? why?
n everybdy in the video comments r taking bad about yoo jung bf...what did he do? what betrayl?
and y was min hyuk gf hiding from him?
i have to watch it all over again i think...

lol
sorry
help me out pls so that vt a clear mind i cant watch from epi6 hehethe
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So, I've been hooked to Korean shows for the past 2 years now.
The latest I watched was Secret.
I waited for it to finish and then did a marathon.

I LURRRVVVEDDD it! The tension, the guilt, the obsession, the angst...palpable. Every single emotion.  And Anh Do Hoon's fall from grace was done especially well.

*spoiler alert*
I didn't like the ending. She effed it up by giving up the fight for San. I wish she hadn't. I have lots to say on this matter.
And I didn't like that stupidass DH received that postcard in prison. He didn't deserve it.
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

i hav watched first 5 epis n due to poor internet connection...i was fast forwading it...n suddenly in episode 6 ...min hyuk starts being nice to her...what changed?
n everybdy in the video comments r taking bad about yoo jung bf...what did he do? what betrayl?

lol
sorry

okay i will tell you everything i remember

Things are sent in motion around 5 years ago, around 2008 approximately
Yoo Jeong senses her boyfriends Ahn Doon is going to leave her (even though she wasted 7 yrs in supporting him to help send him to school into becoming a persecutor) because his mom was already talking to other parents about setting up dates for Ahn Doon so he can "marry up" since he is not going to be a "big prosecutor"  and his mom don't think Yoo Jeong is good enough for him anymore.

Yoo Jeong is surprise when Ahn Doon calls her to a restuarant where they first meet and her proposes to her. its obvious Ahn Doon is doing this mre out of guilt than love because he cant turn back or repay back the 7 yrs she sacrificed (he still the jerky boyfriend...not bad in the least just jerky).

However, after celebrating they head into their car and they go home, Ahn Doon driving, while Yoo Jeong is in the passenger side. They get into an accident and hit and run over Ji Hee, Min Hyeok's estranged baby mother and love. 

This is what set the stage for his jerkiness and cowardness and then cold blood killer. Ahn Doon sees that he hit Ji Hee a girl but instead of helping, calling 911 he walks away. Yoo Jeong comes out the car to see what's wrong but Ahn Doon stops her and she thinks that they just hit a barrel which they did. Yoo Jeong doesn't know they hit a person, they hit Ji Hee, they Min Hyeok's first love until the police become involved.

to make matters worse she repairs their car and worse the car is her name so everything leads to her. but it makes no difference as Yoo Jeong decided to save Ahn Doon as he just became a persecutor and everything can be taken away from him in a split second.

since you know all that i will stop there.

the betrayal that Ahn Doon was that Min Hyeok is convinced that Yoo Jeong did it, killed Ji Hee and his baby but he never, ever directly gets his hands dirty. he lets Ahn Doon plays all the cards, makes all the moves. he offers him its all a choice. like Min Hyeok ask Kwang Soo (his assistant) "Do you believe there is anything as love?". he questions this because he wants to see if their love (Ahn Doon and Yoo Jeong's is strong enough for Ahn Doon to step away from temptation.

Min Hyeok notices that Yoo Jeong parole is coming up since her baby is 18 months old they will have to send him out the prison and she is relying on the parole for her to be with her child without San being sent elsewhere. 

Min Hyeok dangled him gaining one of the biggest cases of the year if, if and only IF he denies Yoo Jeong her parole. he gave Ahn Doon a watch as well...it was all in Ahn Doon hands since he was on the parole committee to decide her fate. Ahn Doon had the crucial vote to decide Yoo Jeong's fate and he betrayed her by denying her parole.

Min Hyeok was a jerk but he was never involved for Yoo Jeong being detained and serving her full 5 years.  Plus Ahn Doon was the one who got San her child, their child, taken away from her...(but i can't say it all because its revealed in episode 8 and 9). But Yoo Jeong thinks its all Min Hyeok doing and she still supports Ahn Doon still calls him her "oppa" because she thinks its Min Hyeok...all Min Hyeok.

Now on to Min Heok, the reason he is changing towards Yoo Jeong is because he have doubts. He was expecting a cruel, unforgiving, and malicious person...but Yoo Jeong is not like that. she is celebrating her "suppose" dead child birthday, lost, trying to work, and etc. Min Hyeok is stalking her (literally to know her whereabouts)  and just see a different person than what he interrupted. plus he is slowly getting a soft spot and is falling for her but he still thinks she is the murder of his love and child. 
Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

lol
sorry

@ bold Ji hee, Min heok gf was hiding since his stepmother found out about her. She said simply would Min Hyeok be able to defend her against his father and he could do anything but her walk away. didn't matter since his father caught wind of her and she was never going to be with Min Hyeok since she was a threat on his arranged marriage with Se Yeon (a.k.a bird lady). Min Hyeok's father would have destroyed her, her child, and her family and have her wiped away without anyone even knowing. so she ran away and sadly got killed by Ahn Doon through a hit and run accident.

plus Min Hyeok couldn't even fight for her @ the time. he couldn't lose everything he has, his wealth, his money, his name to protect Ji Hee. he loved her but not enough to let everything he has go...that is when he starts falling for Yoo Jeong it will be such an overwhelming and unbelievable change from his character that started off from the beginning of the show.
Edited by najialuv88 - 10 years ago