Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

~ ** ~ Awesomeness Turns 29 ~** ~

payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
 Kisi Ke Haath Na Ayega Ye Ladhka

So we decided to create a Birthday thread and not another wikipedia 😛 *taaliyaan*
For Karan Kundra biography, turn to Google 😎 

This thread for the fans..for the fangiri..for Love..ofcourse for the Birthday Boy Mr.Kundra. 😳

11th October is the day. Karan Kundra turns 29.

Like a true Libran , Karan Kundra  has managed to charm ⭐️ his audience with his talent 😃 as well as a wonderful Persona . While he has made his own place amidst many in the hearts of actor lovers, his crazy fans had/have no other option but to love Him of all the people. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re2hisw_uls[/YOUTUBE]

While all his fans dream of meeting him some day, Karan also has his share of dreams.. We wish that all his dreams, and our big dreams for him take the form of reality very soon. It's said that the nice person finishes last.. We wish Karan Kundra all the very best with all his future endeavors..while not forgetting this little KMH family here 😉(we are possessive and emotional fans 😳)

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Karan(there aint many ways to say that;)) May this year turn to be more fruitful for your career and more beautiful for your life.. Hope you get all that you deserve and never forget to spread joy and love .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

KARAN  KUNDRA

Edited by payal_4 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal_4 thumbnail
More Love From Fans

Birthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphicsBirthday mini graphics

Shona
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYQhBcyAaFs[/YOUTUBE]

Safina 

One of the most special days of the year is
       finally here! It's our adorable Punjabi munda's birthday!
H a p p y  B i r t h d a y  a r a n  K u n d r a! <3
I have never loved a celebrity as much as I love you!
I have had a crush on you since 2009, and I still do. 😳
I have been waiting to get a reply from you on Twitter since so long!
And I finally got a retweet from you on the day of the release of your 1st Bollywood movie!
I could not have asked for a better day to get a retweet from you!
Hopefully, I'll get a reply very soon too! 😉
I love your smile, your eyes, your sense of humor and your Punjabi-ness. 😆
I love how cute and down-to-earth you are.
You are such a talented actor. And a complete workaholic too!
Gumrah, Punjabi movies, Bollywood movies... You have had so many projects at hand lately!
Such a hardworking person deserves all the success in the world!
You have succeeded in entertaining your audience with every role you have taken up until now.
Wish you to achieve all your goals in life!
All the best with everything!
I hope my dream of meeting you gets fulfilled someday. 
I Love You! <3

Bably

Happy b'day karan . May god bless you with all the sucess and happiness, u always shine like a star and for me you are always my superstar . Love you

Rimpi

hii karan..
on ur birthday  I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true. N U will get more success in Ur life May each every moment of ur life fill with happyness And your birthday be perfect for you!
 Happy birthday karan
love u!!
❤️

Shreya

How can expect people to remember your birthday whn u never look any year older instead of that going younger day by day.. Happy birthday king k.!!❤️

Vibha 

First i saw u as Karan Kundra in Zara Nach Ke Dikha... and then came Arjun Singhania and u took away our hearts ...innocent, childish, talkative arohi...u took our hearts your SBS,SBB segs...loved u as KARAN KUNDRA the mossttt later i came to know there was one more season of KMH...due to Arjuhi's sizzling chemistry watched 1st season too Arjun Punj and Karan... u nailed both the characters and created your fandom

U stood in each of your role...whether it's Arjun Punj or Arjun Singhania or Veeru or the latest Karan as in Karan ...u were awesome in each of your work

Gumraah is truly a different youth show...and your work is recommendable

I don't know Punjabi but watched Pure Punjabi just for u ❤️

Horror Story ...it truly defined horror...Neil ❤️
On this day ...I wish u all the happiness and success in world...May all your wishes come true and u keep garning fame Love u <3333 and miss u on television(as Arjun) Best of luck with your future.

MyButterCup

A birthday is just the begging of another journey with the spacecraft called EARTH but rather i'd say DREAM WAGON Enjoy your trip to BOLLYWOOD / HOLLYWOOD /TELLYWOOD [if you (Kundra) has any other list] Live your life intensely, but not in a dull manner and don't worry about being good. Just
be yourself for yourself. You've changed a lot over the years,(became more HANDSOME and ya a bit GROWN like a man 😛 but you're still the same pleasant and kind person you always have been. May every passing year bring you all the joy you're looking for HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUNDRA 😊

payal_4 thumbnail
Some more Love

Roohi(FB)

Happy Birthday to the most charming ,Attractive, Hot, Unique, Smart, Talented, Funny, Stupendous, Amazing, Rocking personality in this world i remember the first time when i saw u in KMH, Infact, it's imprived in my heart & mind..i was like OMG who is this HOTTIE on TV Amazed??? i m a BIG Fan of urs..a so called "KUNDRAHOLIC" u r born to kill thousands of women & girls with ur killer smile & wink!! i hav loads of reasons to love u..u are an awesome person inside & out.. if u smile whole my day beome perfect..for me picture of u is enough to love u *magic* i wish that u achieve the greatest success in ur carrier & happiness in uy personal life..May this Birthday turn out to be as amazing as u..a super crazy admirer of urs..

OSHAMA SHAIKH (FB)

Hi,KARNA HAPPY BRITH DAY , MAY GOD GIVE YOU MORE 100 BRITHDAYS ... HAVE U A WOUNDERFULL LIFE! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COMES TRUE...) with love OSAMA

Popy

I'm wishing you a Birthday far better than the rest.Someone as special as you deserves the very
best. 😊 Keep achieving your dreams like always 😳

Broken_Heart
aka Sneha

More than fifteen million people share the same
birthday as you! 11th October but i don't
CARE for rest they dont exits for me because all
i CARE about is YOU Did you notice that 11th
October comes exactly 14 days before my
favorite actress KRITIKA KAMRA's Birthday? It
seems people are very much excited on that
day! (joking you know my habits)
Congratulations on being even more
experienced.(in each and every manner, Make
affairs as possible as you can ) I'm not sure
what you learned this year, but every
experience transforms us into the people we are
today.You've became little Manic must say
Load your GUN(carefully... you know what i
mean ) and shoot the bloody companion of
yours with HEART. Happy Birthday ! Enjoy your
wonderful day and celebrate it . Please stay
healthy and get all that you want.

Sheetal singh

happy b'day to the most adorable,charming,humble superstar who is you karan kundra 😛

Varija

to be frank i hadnt watched both the seasons of kmh as i was out for studies. But then i saw Gumrah and The serial and become crazy about you. My friends said people are more crazy after KMH but i am crazy enough without watching it ,
Although i missed 1 show of urs but i am a big fan of you . And on this day i want to say you a very happy b'day karan and god bless you with all the success.

payal_4 thumbnail
Credits 

First of all a very special thank u to my dearest frnd ...
without you this thread would not be possible
😳

Thank u 🤗  muahh

Thank u starry.phoenix  (Shika) for all ur creations .  🤗

and

Rimpi and bably 4 managing things very well

Thank you guyss

payal_4 thumbnail

Over to fans..

Those who decide to reserve their spots kindly post at least a simple 'Happy Birthday' before you go ghayab(forum ki purani aadat hai..reserve and go missing). So even if you remember to come back you can always edit your spot 😛 😉

P.s - If any message or creation is missing then PM me 😳
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy b'day karan i knw u get bored with ths happy b'day word but today it automaticly come nt my fault :-P
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
A big hug to payal without her we couldnt able to make a beautiful thread and aur ek bat ke lie vi thankx payu fb wala name use nei kia :-P
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Thankx to all my friends to give their precious time and make siggies :-)
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Ur smile bring light your charm bring bright on your b'day i want to give you a hug tight <3Edited by Bablylovely20 - 10 years ago
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Got nothing more than a simple n heartfelt wish to you Karen...
Happy Birthday Karan...
May all your dreams come true n this new year brings lots of happiness n success to you... may you get all that you deserve n desire... :)