Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: skanda12

Yes, Jaya, the lecture is sure! As you say it will start with anti-shikar propaganda, then it will go to sick-bed ka rules and regulations and finally (if Jalla tries to do some hanky-panky) the lecture will surely include "ashobhaniya acharan"!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Some how feel that she will stop her lecture on "Shobhaniya acharan" but might tell him "ye uchit nahi shehansha, is vakt app ye sub nahi kar sakte, kyu ki app bimar hu, app zadha hila nahi sakte, app ko taqleef  hoga"
jaya
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deejagi

Some how feel that she will stop her lecture on "Shobhaniya acharan" but might tell him "ye uchit nahi shehansha, is vakt app ye sub nahi kar sakte, kyu ki app bimar hu, app zadha hila nahi sakte, app ko taqleef  hoga"
jaya

Jaya he may reply: "Lekin jahan important hai wahan koi chot nahin!"🀣
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Yaar I am in office and what if my boss see me laughing to myself like a fool? But I just could not control  my laughter wityour comment. As we all know, she will not allow him to have the last word. but what if she hear it as "impotant instead of important" and scream aisa kaise hogaya?

Jaya
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..you guys are too much..πŸ˜‰
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Yaar I am in office and what if my boss see me laughing to myself like a fool? But I just could not control  my laughter wityour comment. As we all know, she will not allow him to have the last word. but what if she hear it as "impotant instead of important" and scream aisa kaise hogaya?

Jaya

Jaya, this thread has to be X-rated now!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣...!!
local waala...Amer wali...🀣
luved it dude !!!❀️
asuknowme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was the most hilarious post i have read in these times!!! 
🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Mansi thanks a lot for dedicating an entire post on the greatest of atheletes ...the three hakims πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ ... it was so damn funny the way those dumb soldiers of Adham and Sharif kept fighting among each other while that Gwalior Hakim with his counterpart escapes from the right side 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... No wonder Adham and Sharif's plans keep failing ..their army itself is so dumb .. cant even catch those hakims and still want to become the Shehenshah of India 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Coming to rest of the episode , I m happy that finally everyone including Jalal too knows that Jodha made those leps on time because of which he is safe today 😳... In precap he was obviously sounding sarcastic and mayb he will tell that Jodha will get bigger punishment and that is she will hv to look after him for this whole week till he is fit and fine πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Mansi thanks a lot for dedicating an entire post on the greatest of atheletes ...the three hakims πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ ... it was so damn funny the way those dumb soldiers of Adham and Sharif kept fighting among each other while that Gwalior Hakim with his counterpart escapes from the right side 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... No wonder Adham and Sharif's plans keep failing ..their army itself is so dumb .. cant even catch those hakims and still want to become the Shehenshah of India 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...

Coming to rest of the episode , I m happy that finally everyone including Jalal too knows that Jodha made those leps on time because of which he is safe today 😳... In precap he was obviously sounding sarcastic and mayb he will tell that Jodha will get bigger punishment and that is she will hv to look after him for this whole week till he is fit and fine πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Jyoti, thanks for instigating this post!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise that Om Jai Jagdish song was hilarious, na? No lip sync, nothing, and suddenly some bandhis came there for a group chorus, and because of this chamatkar the Gwalior Hakim escaped sideways!

And one more thing: see how fat this Adham and Sharif are and how thin and bony their soldiers are! They are not giving them anything to eat!

Then why will they catch any hakim?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is one hilarious post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...loved it πŸ˜Š