Wedding bells are ringing......

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Now shlok's real intentions have become crystal clear..whether he has love for her or not is still a question..another question is upto wat extent he will continue with his plans..Anyway, as per the e24 segment he is planning to let both families know abt their 'so called' affair. So it will lead to marriage preparations...
There are a few chances
1) Shlok marrying Astha n for the sake of his dad n then revealing the truth..he may continue torturing her..most likely to happen😔 coz Shlok n Astha always together n the CVs can conveniently make them fight, love etc etc...Then Astha having a huge responsiblity of reforming the entire Agnihotris😃

2)Back out from marriage at the 11th hour...there is less chance for that..Already his image has been ruined during award ceremony..This time ditching a girl will severe the bad image of him n his dad👎🏼Also his mention abt his liking for Astha  to his parents make me think that this track is never gonna happen

3)Astha coming to know about the true intentions of Shlok n she herself withdrawing...There are chances of that also...I personally like this to happen as I dnt want Astha to be ditched..But it will make Shlok mad..haha..👍🏼 Then CV's will have to think hard to meet Astha n Shlok😆 Astha will be there in the company till the anniversary celeb only na...

4) Shlok understanding his feelings for Astha before marriage..Then NA may interrupt...Shlok will be in dilemma then...marriage may or may not happen then...mm...that can also happen...no idea😔If no marriage there love story begins there.If marriage, the story has no other turn rather than Saas Bahu...👎🏼

I seriously wish if the CVs cud come up with some uniue twist so that all our predictions go wrong😉 These are my predictions...wat u ppl think...any other predictions...??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
64 views n no comment...really bad...😕