shame on mallika e khaas !!!!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
hey guyz the episode was an okay one ..but the slap bit was too much in my opinion ...yes one slap could still have been okay .but three slaps that two the first one without knowing the reason was not at all fair and acceptable 😡😡...yessterday  rukiya was treating jodha as if she is some slave and not a begum......as a wife i understand rukiya's pain but she shouldnt have forgotten that she also mallika e khaas ...if she has earned that title then atleast she should have lived up to it ...the mughlas are very proud of their begums that they are soo dignified so well mannered ...where did all this dignity go yesterday ..it it a dignifed thing on the part of rukiya to slap jodha without even knowing twhat excatly happened 🤢🤢...just as rkiya is his begum so is jodha ...jalal has not won her in some battle ..he has legally married her ..she is also his legal wife ...being mallikae khaas some sort of calm nd composure was expected from rukiya look at hamida banu ...if rukiya is jalal's wife,hamida is his mother too..as a mother she is devastated but as a mughlam begum she hasnt lost lost rational mind ...she hasnt lost her calm nd compousure thats excatly how a mughla begum needs to behave👏...but look at rukiya she is the soo called mallika e khaas nd slaps other begum without knowing the reason ...atleast jodha had the courage to own up ...its very difficult to own up a crime /...but jodha is strong enough to face the consequences of her one grave mistake ...she herself owned up nd admiited toher crimes 👏...she can be dumb at times but has a heart of gold ...she bears no eveil intentions no malice towards anyone ...even when she removed the bullets it wasnt done with the intention of killing jalal...yes her mistake is unpardonable ..but she is ready to face the consequences ...when hamida asked her to go to some place ..jodha said dat she cant leave the shenshah like this go 👏👏...coming to my topic ..i would still say dat wat rukiya did was totally unappropriate ...she had no rights watsoevr to slap jodha without knowing the reason ...three slaps were a bit too much ...this clearly shows how rukiya is as a queen ...simply shame on her 👎🏼..all these things make me detest her even more

Awesome post...you have spoken my mind...

agree with u...awesome post...

Jodha was openly expressed her hatred for Jalal. So no wonder Ruku reacted the way she did. Jodha is usually very good in giving out lecture to jalal however was having hard time explaining to Ruku. Ruku's reaction was normal.

I felt like it was ruq and jalal love story today
not akdha
Originally posted by preetie

Jodha was openly expressed her hatred for Jalal. So no wonder Ruku reacted the way she did. Jodha is usually very good in giving out lecture to jalal however was having hard time explaining to Ruku. Ruku's reaction was normal.

had she slapped her once it would have been normal...but thirce wasnt ...jodha had the courage atlest to go nd confess her crimes in front of rukiya..how many people actually do that ...

nd rukiya slapped her without even knowing the reason ...is this behaviour expected of person with noble lineage ...how can that be justified ...rukiya is no saint either ...her three slaps were totally unjustified ...shows wat ind of a mallika e khaas she is...
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

I felt like it was ruq and jalal love story today
not akdha

excatly ...i felt the same too...the show's name is jodha and akbar ...and they show the lead being slapped by the secondary character dat two thirice nd first one being without any reason too...🤢🤢🤢...
if they always want to show dat rukiya is the most superior nd trates jodha as a slave then better change the name nd theme of the show...atleast i will happily quit then...

Originally posted by stuti123

excatly ...i felt the same too...the show's name is jodha and akbar ...and they show the lead being slapped by the secondary character dat two thirice nd first one being without any reason too...🤢🤢🤢...
if they always want to show dat rukiya is the most superior nd trates jodha as a slave then better change the name nd theme of the show...atleast i will happily quit then...
showing all childhood scenes of Rukku and Jalal while Rukku ran to see Jalal were quite unnecessary

You have just spoke my mind...completely agree with ur points...

seriously the episode looked like jalal-ruku love story n Jodha was the vamp
Originally posted by Mages

You have just spoke my mind...completely agree with ur points...

seriously the episode looked like jalal-ruku love story n Jodha was the vamp

@ bold--🤣