Sasural Simar Ka

SSK on location Dandiya/Rosid interview BR/E24/SBB/SBS/NN segs

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
4 parts- Part 2 and part 3 has Rosid/Aviman interview and 2 sec interview in Part 4 

E24 seg

Sbb

Sbs

News Nation

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15q8h7_sasural-simar-ka-9-oct-2013-simar-ke-sasural-main-navratre-ki-dhoom_auto?search_algo=2

Bw family playing dandiya, no dandiya betw Rosid 😭

only wu of Rosid interview (simar and jhanvi also had interview)

Cute interview 😳

Rosid is sad like us 😭 as they didnt get to play dandiya with each other. Manish was saying Rosim is doing their detective work as jhanvi lied to them and went to see shaurya.

For just Rosidians/Avimanians Aviman played slow/fast motion dandiya 😃 

The rest of the interview was Avika and Manish talking about their respective navratri plans and wishing us happy Navartri.  so sweet ❤️
Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx. Becca. I am also sad like Rosid. We r nt geting any Rosid Scene. I thought Rosid will play Dandiya after Sumeir's tweet. But...

Cvs r so clever they thought Trp ll rise after giving the beautiful scenes (i am watching it everyday). They r forgeting tht Trp is in Rosidians hand.

Hope we will get Rosid scene.
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rolisiddhant

Thnx. Becca. I am also sad like Rosid. We r nt geting any Rosid Scene. I thought Rosid will play Dandiya after Sumeir's tweet. But...

Cvs r so clever they thought Trp ll rise after giving the beautiful scenes (i am watching it everyday). They r forgeting tht Trp is in Rosidians hand.

Hope we will get Rosid scene.

I thought so too, huhu but no 😭 and there is no garba either.  

I cant take it anymore, this kiki irritate me too much so i am not watching on tv anymore. their scenes boils my blood. its just too much. 

I dont think we will be getting Rosid scene anytime soon 😭 I am not going back to watch on tv until we get a clue that there is going to be a Rosid scene. 

kiki 😡
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Becca😊. The segment is so nice and Rosid interview is so cute to watch and funny too... Donno when we will get Rosid scenes... I thought we will get to see Rosid playing dandiya but CV's disappointed us... Cant we deserve one scene per week for Rosid... Go to hell Cv's
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank u becca for wu and links⭐️
.Nisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs sandra its really cute seg
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice segment😳 but no rosid dandiya😲 really this cvs such a fools go to hell cvs... then rosid scenes very upset about it anyway hope soon we will get to see it...😭
madhavimadhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanq sandraj for links n wu...i,m sad that we r not getting rosid scenes but this interview is as cute as rosid scenes...i watched again n again...seeing this kiki for one sec also irritating😡 while forwarding their scenes...
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for the WU and links becca😊 
Rosid interview was so cute😳 and OMG i think Anjali loves so much Manish😆 look like she likes to be with Manish...but anyway they both r so cute...Anjali playing dandiya was lovely... But very sad that we wont have rosid scenes...anyway i hope that at least we will have lots of rosid interview...bcz i dont have any hope for rosid scenes in SSK...its really irratating to see kiki😡😡 some kiki fans r saying that jhanvi is an innocent girl, i want them to remember that its this jhanvi who has kidnapped roli and tortured her😡 sorry i cant control when they say that word INNOCENT...maybe kiki fans dont know the difinition of the word innocent😆
Edited by rosidsakthi - 10 years ago
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the updated links