mere haath mei tera haath ho FF (arjuhi)

missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys!❀️
welcome to "mere haath mei tera haath ho" fan fiction page 😳

before i start with the FF summary and the title song and picture, i want to thank you for at least checking out my post πŸ˜ƒ and i will try my best to make you guys happy with my work 😊 also i want to introduce myself to you:
my name is alisha, i love making new friends and many of my friends like my ideas of writing so i'm writing this ff on fb and i-f just for my friends...i got a friendly nature and once you know me you can see all the weird things i do and my craziness πŸ˜‰ i was on i-f since 7 years but then i stopped using it, but now i'm back because my one of the reader told me to write this ff on i-f...and i'm really hoping to see so many readers for my ff..thank you so much once again!❀️ your views on my ff will mean a lot to me!😳

so here is the title picture of "mere haath mei tera haath ho" 😳 (i just posted the link because urlremoved is giving me hard time )

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=702010413161769&set=pb.309509605745187.-2207520000.1381084113.&type=3&theater

here is the title song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwiYHXvoteQ

here is the summary:

so this story starts from a college where arjun was a popular guy and arohi was little popular too...arjun always thought arohi was different den other girls but arohi didn't give a damn since arjun is totally opposite den the guy of arohi's choice...once arjun finds out that arohi is dating one of arjun's friend and that made him realize how arohi is his everything..and he wanted her at any cost.

also guys i'm writing this FF on facebook on karan kundra and kritika kamra fan page, where i admin and also share FFs so if facebook is easier then please like this link and pm me so i can add you as a friend on facebook as well
here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Karan-kundra-and-kritika-kamra/309509605745187

also, guys if you want to receive a pm whenever i update please hit "like" on my next post which is my pm list!😳

~**~ Table of Content~**~
page 1: Introduction, Pm list, Part 1 of FF, Part 2 of FF
page 2: part 3 of FF
page 3: a little birthday wish to kritika kamra!<3 and part 4 of FF
Edited by missinguonly - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missinguonly thumbnail
~**~PM List~**~
*kindly like it if you want to recieve the pm for updates*
missinguonly thumbnail
Mere Haath Mei Tera Haath Ho Part 1:

arjun is walking in the college and saw arohi he gets on his knees and hold her hand
arohi trys to get rid of him but he start to sing: and arohi just stares at him widout caring abt her hand
"hum tere bin ab reh nai saktay
tere bina kya wujoood mera
tujhse juda agar ho jayenge toh
khud se hi ho jayenge juda
kyun k tum hi ho
ab tum hi ho
zindagi ab tum hi ho
chain b mera dard b
meri aashqui ab tum hi ho"

den all arjuns frnd cums clapping and saying: waah yaar u did it!
arjun: arjun kabi kisi dare ko nai chorta kabi;)
arohi: ye sab kya mazak tha? tum apne ap ko samjhte kya ho? is tarah kisi b larki ka hath pakar k gana gaana shuroo ho jaogay or wo kch nai bolegi!
arjun: kahan na dare thi or haarna arjun ki dictionary mei nai hai...or waise b tmko meri singing kch zayada hi axhi lag gayi thi
arohi: dekho apni bakwas band karo! ainda mjhai apni shakal b mat dikhana!
and she walks away and arohix frnd name shifali start to walk behind her and say: kya yaar arohi...wo ek mazaak tha or tu itna bura maan gayi?
arohi: dekh shifali tu chup kar! tjhai hoga wo saru bht pasand mjhai is mei koi interest nai hai ab plz apni bakwas band kar
shifali: for ur information arohi, wo sir mjhai nai college ki har larki ko pasand hai...yaar tu dekh to kya personality hai uski akhir...or tujhai toh apnay ap ko lucky samajhna chaiye k usne tera hath pakra or kya gaaya hai yaar...main toh uspe fida ho gayi!
arohi: tu hi hogi aise koi saru pe fida! mjhai toh wo zeher lagta hai or uski harkatein toh koi poore chichoray jaisi hai
shifali: jo b hai...he is da best! agar wo mera hath pakarta or gana gaata toh main toh wohi behosh ho jati yaar
arohi: han tu bohat farigh hai or college mei tympass k liye aati hai mjhai bht kaam hai so bye!
shifali: ye larki toh koi poori hi pagal hai
now arohi is in the class reading her novel and the teacher comes in and everyone stands and say: good morning sir
sir: sit down
then arjun walks in the class
sir: tum late kyun aaye ho?
arohi saying in her heart; ab lagegi iski kut ab ayega maz
arjun: sir ap se kisne bola k main class lene aaya hoon?
sir: toh tm yahan karne kya aye ho!
arjun: sir bas wohi...jo ap apni jawani mei kartay thay (laughing and whole class is laughing)
sir: what do u mean?
arjun: yahan bohat larkiyan hain abi nai samjhogay
sir: get out from this class!
arjun: sir mujhai ap ki class mei kisi keenu se baat karni thi lekin chalo baad mei karloonga abi apni jawani enjoy karne ja raha hoon
whole class is laughing
sir: keenu? kaun keenu?
arjun: nai nai sir rehne do
sir: batao na! tmne mjhai keenu bola
arjun: nai sir ab aap itnay achay kahan
den arjun points at arohi
arjun: ye keenu hai
arohi: ye kya badtameezi hai! mene tmse kaha tha na shakal mat dikhana apni mjhai...nd what do u mean by keenu han?
arjun: yaar dekho tmhari shakal kaise ho jati hai keenu jaisi mujhai dekhe toh tumhara naam keenu
arohi say nuthing but just roll her eyes on him and gets out from da class and sits in cafeteria and talking to herself: akhir wo khud ko samajhta kya hai! pata nai kyun peeche par gaya hai saru kahin ka! or uski himmat kaise howi mjhai keenu bolne ki! khud ki aankhein dekhi hain aisa lagta hai koi magarmach ki aankhein ho! or naak toh aisi hai jaise kisi se naak ki size ka competition chal raha ho! or bolta kya hai? k jawani enjoy karne aata hai college mei! how cheap...pata nai kyun itni larkiyan isko pasand karti hain...iski toh koi personality hai hi nai jis pe 99% college ki larkiyan marti hain! ugh main kyun itna soch rahi hoon is k baray mei...mujjai issay ek baar baat kar k isko sunani hi paregi toh hi mjhai sukoon milega!
then arohi get outs from cafeteria and walks to find arjun and when she see him she stopx and goes to touch his shoulder since his back is facing arohi den dis part is over... 😳

please share ur views:)
missinguonly thumbnail
~**~Part 2 of "Mere Haath Mei Tera Haath Ho"~**~

so as in last part when arohi was about to touch arjun's shoulder to get his attention...
but out of no where shifali calls with excitement: arohi!!!
arohi just turn her face towards her and asks: kya howaa??
shifali; (showing her a flyer) yaar ye dekh!!!!
arohi: ye toh kisi singing competition k baray mei hai...iska main kya karoon?
shifali: kya matlab kya karoon? is mei part le and show ur talents to others
arohi; nai yaar...singing sirf mera ek shok hai not an occupation or waise b ye join kar k pata nai agay or kitnay competitionx hongay and i know i wont b able to make it
shifali: kya yaar arohi...tu aisi kabse ho gayi...wo arjun ko dekh jo har challenge accept karta hai or tu toh koi poori hi darpoke hai!
arohi; yaar ye tu mujhai baar baar us saru se kyun compare karti hai...then something pops up in her mind and she repeats: saru? (mumbeling) ab is saru se main waise hi badla loongi jaise isne mujhai apni dare poori karne k liye use kiya tha!
shifali; kya bol rahi hai khud ko?
arohi: kuch nai...sun shifali...mujhai is singing competition mei part chaiye registeration kahan hai iski?
shifali: per abi toh tunay mana kiya
arohi: ab han bol rahi hoon na! ab chal registeration pe!
then they walk toward registeration and register
arohi: excuse me...kya ap mujhai batayengi is competition k rounds kya kya hain? or iski benefits kya hain?
service woman: ma'am is mei total 3 rounds hongay...1st round mei ap ko apni singing se sab audience k votes leke jeetna hai...2nd round mei kisi opposite gender k liye gana gaana hai jo uski personality describe karay and 3rd round mei ap ko ganay ki parody banani hai
arohi: ok thank u...turns to shifali and say: sun shifali...main tere se raat ko milti hoon abi kch kaam hai
arohi runs into the music room and tell herself; ye 1st round toh jeetna hi parega..takay 2nd round mei main arjun k liye gana gaoon or apna badla leloon
she luks for mic then and start to sing:
"manzilein ruswa hain...khoya hai rasta
aaye le jaye...itni si iltaza
ye meri zamanat hai...tu meri amanat hai
aaa aaa aaa
mujhko iraade de...kasmein de, vaade de
meri duaaon ke isharon ko sahare de
dil ko thikaane de, naye bahaane de
khuwabon ki barishon ko Mausam ke paimaane de Apne karam ki kar adayein..kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein Sunn raha hai na tu...Ro rahi hoon, main...Sun raha hai na tu...Kyun ro rahi hoon main"

and suddenly arjun hears her singing and tell himself; wow!
arjun is still staring at her while she is continuing her singing
then arohi is done singing and tells herself; yaar arohi tu 1st round jaise jeetegi? teri singing kch nai hai...i bet koi mere liye vote nai karega! i will loose this round too ugh!! ab kya karoon???
arjun tells himself: nai keenu...tumko sirf khud pe yakeen nai hai...lekin ab tmhara talent sirf audience nai tum khud b dekhogi!
then he walks to check the names of participants in singing competition to make sure that arohis name is in it
and he sees arohix name in it
tells himself: keenu i promise k ye competition sirf tum hi jeetogi...u got the best talent bhallay shakal jitni b sariwi ho...ye keenu toh sach mei bohat hi talented larki hai...or shayad alag b hai doosri larkiyon se...or sab se zayada inportant baat ye hai k mujhai tmhare talent pe yakeen hai or main isko kabi waste nai honay doonga kyun k singing means a lot to me
and as he turns around...arohi is standing right behind him...this part is over😳

p.s- i give really small parts because some people don't like reading a lot like me so yea if you want big parts, feel free to request and i will give you really big parts!😊

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hink i saw ur osts in kmh1 forum.. :) glad to have u back.please do continue
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb absolutely brilliant cannot wait to read more
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice parts.
Loved it alot.
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx alisha to post the story in IF...😊
ALL PARTS R VERY NICEπŸ‘πŸΌ
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I've already read bth the parts on FB!!

great start πŸ‘

cont soon!😊
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Both the parts were good...
So, Arjun is smitten by Arohi... n now he wants Arohi to win the competition... :)
N Arohi dislikes him... later she is gonna date Arjun's friend?? Mm... I guess his friend will ask her out after the competition...
Do pm me when you update...