AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm not sure about the recent developments in the show but idk Anjali gives off the vibe of Anjali Raizada. Though she's her polar opposite now. I mean there's so much explanation there, which I can't really explain myself at the moment, nor do I have the time to watch the episodes right now. But I will later.

What is your opinion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diamond_14 thumbnail
i thought that from the beginning  but anjali agnihotri is too wicked to be anjali raizada who is completely opposite to her.
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For God's Sake.. Plsss don't compare these two shows n their characters with each-other...It's EBP not IPK..😳 
Edited by -babyblue- - 10 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diamond_14

i thought that from the beginning but anjali agnihotri is too wicked to be anjali raizada who is completely opposite to her.

Point. but I just watched the 13 Sept episode where it is revealed that Anjali and Baba have been married for 25 years. And they are not really open about that. Shlok is obviously older than that. In Ashtha, if she was AR maybe she sees a reflection of Khushi and herself. And Shlok is like the bad interpretation of Arnav. Idk.

Anyone can change given their circumstances. Anjali could have a second marriage of convenience gone wrong. Who know.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -babyblue-

<font color="#0000cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">For God's Sake.. Plsss don't compare these two shows n their characters with each-other...It's EBP not IPK..😳</font>

Heavens woman, reading a post won't kill you. R E A D. I DIDNOT COMPARE. I just stated that if IPK1 was Arnav's story this sequel could be what happened to Anjali. Cause IPK was based on Arnav and Anjali.. two siblings and their love life's before it became all about Arshi.
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AraBearxx

I'm not sure about the recent developments in the show but idk Anjali gives off the vibe of Anjali Raizada. Though she's her polar opposite now. I mean there's so much explanation there, which I can't really explain myself at the moment, nor do I have the time to watch the episodes right now. But I will later.

What is your opinion?

season 1 ki anjali toh sweet and caring thi..
but season 2's anjali is mysterious and bossy...
stop comparing them...😡
both are different personalities..only their name is common...
and by the way tumne season 2 theek se dekha bhi hai...

AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

season 1 ki anjali toh sweet and caring thi..
but season 2's anjali is mysterious and bossy...
stop comparing them...😡
both are different personalities..only their name is common...
and by the way tumne season 2 theek se dekha bhi hai...

compare/kmpe()r/Verb:     Estimate, measure, or note the similarity or dissimilarity between
Point out the resemblances to; liken to

Do you see me doing that? ^ I'm just stating a theory, and the last time I checked doing that wasn't a crime. -__-