Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think Raghav and Kalpi will be lovers and Pakhi the third wheel.  I just hope this will not be like Pavitar Rishta (Purvi, Ovie and Argun), where Purvi sacrificed her love for sister.

eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Pakhi who loves kamla should have been humble, but alas she is a spoilt brat who wants the world to rotate around her.
Kalphi is always taking the back seat! How I wish she was like bro who stands up for everything n anything!

Am guessing pakhi might wanna et married to kalphi's bro just coz she can have kamla with her forever. 😆
But den d dash with raghav does indicate der 'll b a war btw d girls for him.   

if she does that I think that is psycho on paki part that is real obsession😆
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you are so tight..
I'm so called that they dnt show pakhi a complete bitch eventually we getto see how she reacts to whole raghav and kamla bai thing...Then we getto see the real her
and far as kalpi is shown they dnt show her all sati savitri types agreeing that her mother loves her...she is fighting for her mothers love and declares a war clearly to pkahi...that is very interesting
now lets see what raghav brings for both of them in life ahead  
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sac58375

I think Raghav and Kalpi will be lovers and Pakhi the third wheel.  I just hope this will not be like Pavitar Rishta (Purvi, Ovie and Argun), where Purvi sacrificed her love for sister.

I dnt see tat...kalpi is a fighter she dnt let kamla bai go she is still fighting for her even though she knows may be she is lost somewhere...so I doubt she will let raghav go if she loves him again to pakhi.Once it has already happened wth her aai.
But if it caome sto saving her family and prem jumps in then I guess she wld choose her family leave raghav and who knows if prem and her together as prem hates raghav and may go to any level to hurt raghav...this wld be best shot