Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
great... waiting for the next one... :)
through thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ola peeps... πŸ˜Š
I am back with the last part of this OS series. .. πŸ₯³
This may also be my last post in IF. With the  show possibly ending  in december i want to detach my self from the show. I don't wanna go through that void feeling that u feel when your fav show comes to an end.πŸ˜‰ And with the current plots i don't think the CV's will succeed in making me watch the show till December. I'm losing interest guys. Sorry, my POV, no offence intended.πŸ˜• 
I've discontinued all my other works. 😭So last part in next post. I want to thank all of my friends in AF who have always supported me. Sorry couldn't thank for each and every comment. Hugs to everyone of you... πŸ€—
@sakuu
@poohlover
@nicky13
@ketakee
@miss bennet
@eshasrk
I'm listing out some of the few friends i've gained from here. If i've missed any. then i'm so sorry.. πŸ˜Š
To all those who have commented, big hugs and thanks.πŸ€—
story in the next post. enjoy.. πŸ˜Š
Edited by amswathi93 - 10 years ago
through thumbnail
😊A Midnight Biriyani Tale😊

Arjun entered his cabin immersed in the case file trying very hard to find that one "groundbreaking" clue. When his eyes darted off to his table the sight that greeted him made him stop at his tracks. A tiffin box, at his table. No one, let me repeat , no one in their right mind will dare to keep a tiffin box on his table unless s/he has a solid logical explanation for that. Which meant only one thing, this was one of HER crazy deeds.

And boy , wasn't he right as always. A pink note with her neat hand writing waited for him near to the tiffin box.

"Hey Arjun,

I have got a surprise for you. Bas yahi samajh lo ki this is my way of thanking you for saving my life. Ok !! Itna bhi mindblowing rescue operation nahi tha, but phir bhi it was nice being a damsel in distress. Arey yaar, for the first time sab mere liye itna care kar rahe the. May be I should get myself strapped with a bomb often. And the terrorists learnt a lesson, didn't they? Ab aage se Sakshi Anand se panga lene se pehle das baar sochenge. Utna dara diya hain na maine un sab ko. Haan, haan pata hain. Tumne hi daraya hain. Ab kuch credits humhe bhi toh de do.

Toh main kya kehna chahthi thi ki, thanks for everything. Ab aur nahin bolungi. Aadat nahin hain na tumhe thanks bolne ki. Voh tumhaara Eiffel tower jitna tall ego Burj khalifa se bhi onchi ho jaayegi na. I wont let that happen. Isiliye ab phataphat shred the note into pieces. You should do that, you know, to get your anger in control. Otherwise the next time you see me tab mera haal uss note se bhi kharab hoge na.  So carry on and ready to get surprised.

With lots of love , smiles , X's and O's

Sakshi Anand

P.S: feedback ki koyi zaroorat nahi hain.

P.P.S: please don't kill me. "

"Typical Miss. Sakshi Anand. Ek note main bhi apni bak bak chaaloo" he said looking at the bundle of notes that she took to convey her message. Every one of her sentences ended with a smiley which was very much apt for the sentence.

He kept the papers down and opened the box. Her surprise really turned out to be a surprise for him. how did she know about his taste? He thought looking at the tiffin box. The biriyani looked and smelled delicious.

"Of course, she was there when he had visited Ramu kaka. She should have known it from there." Arjun concluded on how Sakshi would have known about his liking for biriyani.

And she made it especially for him. He felt happy at the very thought. But wait, the Sakshi he knew would have prepared something for everyone else too. Yes, it was true that the relationship Arjun and Sakshi shared was special. But it was because one half of the relationship was Arjun Suryakanth Rawte. The man who was afraid of relationships and commitments. A man who was afraid that if he get into a relationship, be it friendship or love or anything of that sort, he may end up losing the person with whom he was sharing the relationship, again. Every one respected the cop and the husband in him. They knew he didn't like sympathy and has always kept a distance from him. And that is where Sakshi was special. She came in his life with no prejudices, but a warm smile and a hand for friendship ignoring all the glares that were thrown her way by him. She considered him as a friend, like shree or chottu. She never brought in any formalities in their conversations, she talked to him the way she would have talked to shree or chottu or liza. Which meant that in the relationship they shared she was the special thing. Because she succeeded in getting him to develop some feelings for her. Was it hatred or enmity, or was it friendship? Pure friendship where she never expected a word of care from him and gracefully ignored all the taunts and glares coming her way.

"lekin, kuch toh choot raha hain." He thought. "how could she have got all the time in the morning to  cook for everyone in the morning when she was supposed to report early today? Didn't she sleep well and ended up cooking to kill time" Arjun thought analyzing every scenario. He thought that it will be better if he clarifies it from her.

She was busy with her laptop when he walked upto her. She looked up from her laptop when she sensed him near her.

"Kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hain, yaar" she said desperately referring to the case.

Damn this girl and her informalities. No one else will have the guts to address him as "yaar" like Sakshi. But now a day Arjun replied to her yaar's come, on arjun's and please's as if it was usual for him.

He didn't reply but took out the tiffin box and placed it on her table. She straightened up when she saw the tiffin box. Get ready for his wrath, Miss. Sakshi Anand, she thought exchanging glances between the box and him. But what he asked next surprised the hell out of her.

Arjun:"tumne khana khaya?"

She nodded her head in negative. She didn't have time to have a morsel she was assigned a task when she was about to share from what she had prepared for others. And ever since she couldn't get any free time.

"then get a spoon. Hum yeh share karlenge. I cannot let you starve." Arjun said opening the box. Sakshi stood there perplexed at this sudden change of character.

"Sakshi!" Arjun called out bringing her out of her trance. "aa jao, we'll discuss the case over dinner."

He knew she was surprised by the sudden change, but he had to do it for her sake. He needed to know whether the bomb incident was still affecting her. And to start off a conversation he wanted get into friendly or to the least talking terms with her.

Sakshi joined in and they started discussing the case. Something was indeed changing which was evident from their mannerisms. May be someday they may find solace in each other, who knows. But one thing was sure, the wish granted by the fairy was slowly coming true. And life was soon going to change for Miss. Publicist and Mr.Akdu.

⭐️⭐️THE END⭐️⭐️

Thanks guys.. for the support...Do leave your feedback... πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

To all the writers... sorry guys,.. i won't be able to comment on your works (since i won't be active on IF)... Kaan pakadke sorry.. πŸ˜•πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Edited by amswathi93 - 10 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
Awesome update...loved it
Infact I love all ArAkshi stories...all have a different flavour from one another...
So since when has Mr. Akdu become psychiatrist ???? He wants to know if the bomb incident was still affecting her 🀣 🀣

Waiting for the next update
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
Equation is indeed changing bw Akdu n miss publicist😳
loved it
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tussi jaa rahe ho??
Tussi na jao!!
Pehle hi you are hardly on the forum anymore =(

Swathi my dear! Will miss you loads on this forum! Do atleast keep contact through pm!!

coming to the update! Loved it, you've nailed it! Love how he thinks of her if she has eaten or not

I will miss you loads!!!

*Jahpppiii*
through thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Awesome update...loved it
Infact I love all ArAkshi stories...all have a different flavour from one another...
So since when has Mr. Akdu become psychiatrist ???? He wants to know if the bomb incident was still affecting her 🀣 🀣

Waiting for the next update

Yaar... This was the last... Won't be able to update anymore...
Thanks for the comment... It means a lot.. :-)
through thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakuu

Tussi jaa rahe ho??

Tussi na jao!!
Pehle hi you are hardly on the forum anymore =(
Swathi my dear! Will miss you loads on this forum! Do atleast keep contact through pm!!
coming to the update! Loved it, you've nailed it! Love how he thinks of her if she has eaten or not
I will miss you loads!!!
*Jahpppiii*

Sakuu... Was busy with dussehra preparations...
I'll miss you too... You guys were definitely my stress relief... Thanks for making me feel special.. And for accepting my stories...
Sorry yaar, havnt read your updates yet... Was a lil too much busy.. :-o
But i love u all... Hugs for you sakuu... My french teacher. When i get time i'll surely come back to complete my french and hindi tuitions. And to know how much ur lovestory has progressed gfji... ;-)
Had a great time with u all.. :-)
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Swati...thanks for this update ...my God sakhshi ka note arjun ko that wa so damn funny yaar... only she can do this :)
through thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky13

Swati...thanks for this update ...my God sakhshi ka note arjun ko that wa so damn funny yaar... only she can do this :)

Thanks yaara... :-)