|| US Version 24 Discussion Thread || - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
All I can say is that I LOVED Keifer Sutherland in the US series and Anil Kapoor is doing an equally descent job here. Kudos!!
blue_green_eyed thumbnail
Ya, it is true.that u.s. series is coming in may 2014...
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

Some of the differences between season 1 US and India versions :-

so far ... 

- Jai has a son and daughter.  Jack has a daughter 

- Aditya Singhania is single       Palmer is a family man with wife,daughter,son

- It's Aditya who is being framed    Palmer's son's crime suspected cover up

- Trisha goes to Kiran's party to look for her    Teri goes to a furniture store to look for Kim

- Jai hardly spent a 2 min scene in his home   Jack was much more relaxed at home for longer

- Aditya wants to make things right     Palmer gets his troubleshooter to deal with it

... that's all I can come up ...

oh and is it me or is 24 India shot too much in the dark... I know it's still night...but... 

Add one more - the journalist hounding David Palmer somehow vanished from the storyline, while the journalist hounding Aditya Singhania, a Barkha Dutt spoof, was killed on screen by the mysterious sniper.
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
who was the culprit in the US version?
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cuhrazy.Anisha

who was the culprit in the US version?

Nikita, if it goes as per US version.
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunrise35

Nikita, if it goes as per US version.

aaahh alright !

thankyou :D
Ah!!! Nina Myers...loved Sarah Clark in the series. Wonder who will play the role of Chloe O'Brian in the Indian version.

Originally posted by: Arjun_M

Add one more - the journalist hounding David Palmer somehow vanished from the storyline, while the journalist hounding Aditya Singhania, a Barkha Dutt spoof, was killed on screen by the mysterious sniper.

The guy who plays Max Ferraro was sent to kill Trisha and Kiran at the safe house but in the US version, that sniper disappears after he fails to kill David Palmer the first time.

Plus, the press secretary for David Palmer had strong feelings for Palmer and was encouraged by Palmer's wife,Nicole Palmer to have an affair with him. But in the Indian version,Pooja Bhardwaj had a boy friend(well before she finds out that he is an assassin). 
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The final season of 24 is being shown on AXN, at 11pm daily, this season. I've caught Hour 2 so far.

In the Indian show, several roles have been combined, and a few mixed up. For instance, there were three different press secretaries for David Palmer, one of whom was in love with him, and was used by his wife to get something done by him. All of them have been combined into Pooja Bhardwaj, who seems to be in love only with Bala.

That sniper's name is not yet revealed, even in credits. He too has had multiple roles, including most of the role another assassin (Jovan Myovic) was to take (that one eventually becomes a bit player named Mathur). I wonder what this local version of Jonathan Matijevic is named.
24 LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!!!

is coming on AXN!!! Am so happy. Its the continuation of Season 8...picks up from where they had left off. Jack is now a runaway fugitive who ends up in London. Chloe is going to be there along with Audrey and some of the important 24 characters. Ofcourse you'll have tonnes of new characters joining in...Stephen Fry play British Prime Minister!!