Udaipur Royal Family praises costumes of MP

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know I'm kinda late in saying this but I think MP is the only historical drama in recent history which has the best costumes, accessories,  jewellery etc. 😃  (not to mention sets, dialogues, visuals, etc etc... its an endless list 😆)

Whoever is designing the costumes etc. is doing an amazing job! 👏 And it only keeps on getting better and better! ⭐️ Really kudos to Contiloe for giving us this fabulous historical and royal feel of that era through such efforts... 👏

All these things are really important in a historical drama and Contiloe has totally nailed it! 👍🏼

Thanks to Skepblun for sharing the amazing news that the current Maharaja of Udaipur has also praised the costumes of the show ⭐️

Here's the article - http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/mahabharat-buddha-devon-ke-dev-mahadev-lead-list-of-epic-tales-on-prime-time-tv/

Edited by mystic786 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
I concur! 😊 Indeed the costumes, jewelry, sets and visual quality of this show are perfect and class apart. 👏

In some other shows you can see flies sitting on actors' heads or their hair all over the place or costumes are plain shabby or too stylish to be of that era. Jewelry in particularly one show is out of place...one wonders if people wore these kind of pieces in such an old era...

Sets and visuals of MP are cynosure of all eyes (I know I've read people praising it and wishing it was same quality in their favorite show! 😉 ). Best thing is that it neither looks dull and drab nor does it look artificial or straight from an animation film.

This is why we say this show has much more potential given its quality. Earlier story was also going fine...I hope they get back to better standards again.
mystic786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skepblun

I concur! 😊 Indeed the costumes, jewelry, sets and visual quality of this show are perfect and class apart. 👏

😃

In some other shows you can see flies sitting on actors' heads or their hair all over the place or costumes are plain shabby or too stylish to be of that era. Jewelry in particularly one show is out of place...one wonders if people wore these kind of pieces in such an old era...

Yes exactly 😊 MP gives attention to even minute details

Sets and visuals of MP are cynosure of all eyes (I know I've read people praising it and wishing it was same quality in their favorite show! 😉 ). Best thing is that it neither looks dull and drab nor does it look artificial or straight from an animation film.

Why wouldn't they wish for such perfection? 😉 Yeah everything just looks perfect and hence gives us the feel of a historical and royal era

This is why we say this show has much more potential given its quality. Earlier story was also going fine...I hope they get back to better standards again.[

Yes this all the more reason why the show has immense potential hope the CVs get on track again.

Edited by mystic786 - 10 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
tfs for nice post
we had already discussed this before if u will go through posts on earlier pages
but there is no doubt tht mp is best in all sense casting set, costume, jewellery, dialogues, n all. Their JKR also had same in tht way
cherryberry293 thumbnail
MP is fabulous with it's presentation. Costumes, Jewelry, sets, dialogues, picturization, casting and story line everything is fab and spectacular. It really takes u to that era and gives royal feeling 👏
And they hav provided more number of costumes to every character. JB, US, Pratap, SB, DB, Shakti,etc. has variety of dresses with different colors and 2-3 costumes which gets repeated in alternate episodes.

But I wish to see JB and SB with new jewelry... US ki ladli DB has diff jewelry 😛 
mystic786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherryberry293

MP is fabulous with it's presentation. Costumes, Jewelry, sets, dialogues, picturization, casting and story line everything is fab and spectacular. It really takes u to that era and gives royal feeling 👏

Yes!!  As I said all these things are really imp in a historical drama and Contiloe is doing an amazing job! 😃 👏

And they hav provided more number of costumes to every character. JB, US, Pratap, SB, DB, Shakti,etc. has variety of dresses with different colors and 2-3 costumes which gets repeated in alternate episodes.

Glad to know you noticed that too! That's what I like.. its not just the main leads who get new costumes, everyone does. And such beautiful ones at that! The quality is also fab! ⭐️

But I wish to see JB and SB with new jewelry... US ki ladli DB has diff jewelry 😛

Yeah would like to see new JB and SB jewelry 😊 ... DB koh toh they have to show as obsessed with sajna savarna 😆 🤢

atominis thumbnail
BKVPMP costume designer has received a lot of praise from Maharaja of Udaipur himself, an extract:

"... adds the designer who has also styled Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap. "The Maharaja of Udaipur called me and said I have come up with the exact replica, which is a big compliment," smiles Neerusha who is also working on the look of Hatim."

Source - http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/mahabharat-buddha-devon-ke-dev-mahadev-lead-list-of-epic-tales-on-prime-time-tv/

Great compliment for our show! 👏

(The designer also does costumes for DKDM on Life OK)Edited by Skepblun - 10 years ago
mystic786 thumbnail
OMG ⭐️ That is indeed a big compliment and that too from the Rana himself! Bravo!  👏 It just shows the effort Contiloe puts into its shows. 👏
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skepblun

BKVPMP costume designer has received a lot of praise from Maharaja of Udaipur himself, an extract:

"... adds the designer who has also styled Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap. "The Maharaja of Udaipur called me and said I have come up with the exact replica, which is a big compliment," smiles Neerusha who is also working on the look of Hatim."

Source - http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/mahabharat-buddha-devon-ke-dev-mahadev-lead-list-of-epic-tales-on-prime-time-tv/

Great compliment for our show! 👏

(The designer also does costumes for DKDM on Life OK)

Really?! 😲 I wasn't aware of that.
WoW! A compliment from the current Rana himself is a very big thing! This totally shows that MP has totally nailed it! 👏
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystic786

I know I'm kinda late in saying this but I think MP is the only historical drama in recent history which has the best costumes, accessories, jewellery etc. 😃 (not to mention sets, dialogues, visuals, etc etc... its an endless list 😆)

Whoever is designing the costumes etc. is doing an amazing job! And it only keeps on getting better and better! ⭐️ Really kudos to the PH for giving us this fabulous historical and royal feel of that era through such efforts... 👏

All these things are really important in a historical drama and the PH has totally nailed it! 👍🏼

One can say it again and again but never get tired of praising it! MP really has managed to convey that royal feel that other shows have always been devoid of. I am always left in awe of this show's royalness!

Kudos to both the designer and Contiloe itself! 👏