Tanisha is 35 and Armaan is 41

cynicalcount thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
At the outset, let me make it clear that I am not a fan of either of them. What is baffling and beyond my understanding is when everyone in the forum says Tanisha is young for Armaan as if she is only 16 years old. For god's sake, she is 35 and only 6 years younger to Armaan. 
The other married couple in the show namely, Apurva and Shilpa have an age difference of 9 years but it seems that is fine with everyone here. I am simply pointing out the double standards. 

Can anyone explain how is tanisha being 35 years old is way too young for a man aged 41 years old? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpa looks 9 older than Apurva. When she climbed that pole after hearing her husband was coming to heaven, from far away, it looked like someone was getting electric shocks from electricity pole.

I think Katrina Kaif will go well with Armaan.
M.F.E.O thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they should get some reason to bash Arman ;they never think about their gauher as how older she looks than than Kushal yet she is flirting around with him..

BTW, great post!!!!!!!!
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Armaan is so NOT 41! He is much much older...Alas, he is so flop that there ain't even enough reliable data on his age on the internet. ðŸ˜†
Forever-KA thumbnail
Pick a heroine for Armaan

a) Katrina Kafi

b) Deepika P

c) KKK, Kareena Kapoor Khan

d) Sonakshi Sinha

e) Ilena SantaCruz

my choice is A
I love how people get irked so easily by others' opinions and posts. Keeps my entertainment going ðŸ˜Ž

Ham Donon Do buddhe Duniyaa Chhod Chale
Bigg Boss Ke Ham Saare Camera Tod Chuke
(with our PDAs) 😉
M.F.E.O thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
saying as if one b grade actress gauher has real data on internet .  she looks above fifty and hence resort to make-up to make herself look like around 30 ,yet make-up can;'t help her . POOR
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Armaan is 1968 born which would make him around 45.

Love is blind. Age has nothing to do with love. Fall in love with whoever,whatever (ofcourse dont turn into Pedophile or Necrophiliac ðŸ˜†). Ppl fall in love with buildings ( one person got married to Eiffel tower), Armaan atleast is devil in the form of human. ðŸ˜†
Edited by .DejaVu - 10 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
I remember Aishwaraya got married to tree first and took a divorce and re-married with Abhishek.

She must be regretting it. Even a tree has more expression than Abhishek. At least when wind blows trees move. Abhishek facial muscle only move with food.

anyway
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: King-Anu

I remember Aishwaraya got married to tree first and took a divorce and re-married with Abhishek.

She must be regretting it. Even a tree has more expression than Abhishek. At least when wind blows trees move. Abhishek facial muscle only move with food.

anyway

Oh yes, the tree later died a natural death, and was used to make an steel reinforced wooden bed for Aishu to sleep on.  So she sleep with both her husbands. ðŸ˜†

(I hope MoccoCocca doesnt read this 😆)