tanisha is trying to control the house as all r afraid of her

Posted: 10 years ago
tanisha is trying to control bb house everytym. i dont see anybody will ever try to fight with her with a fear of we all know what..
she is controlling everytym   she have started bitching in back and saying good things in front

even she always put her decisions on everybody   she support armaan because she loves her that not means who will always support him

this thing is just loser kinda thing
Originally posted by Soham.mittal

Tanisha is clearly doing chamcha giri of armaan 
Ab woh sara din armaan ke sath rehti hai all contestants knoes that so usse koi argue nahi karta bcoz they knoes fhir armaan se jake unki shikayat karegi
nahi usse control nahi ho rha ab    bhudapa aane wala hai koi to chhaiye ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
I hope Tanisha does not go Pooja Bedi way ...

Initially Pooja B was impressive first couple of weeks but later totally lost it with her teenage romance with Skywalker /-

Hai!????? KUCH BHI...  I hope you are not watching wrong BB!
I hope you know she was CAPTAIN of house for two consecutive weeks and honestly speaking she comes out to be more intelligent and more firm! The way she handled situations in BB house is very commendable...

And do you think anyone in house is NEUTRAL!? Hell no one is and TANISHA has right to support someone she likes...

And love!!!!????? LMAO! She admires Armaan and has a mutual respect for him...
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

I hope Tanisha does not go Pooja Bedi way ...

Initially Pooja B was impressive first couple of weeks but later totally lost it with her teenage romance with Skywalker /-

she has laready started her love story   chipakali towards armaan   moreover she has started showing that jo meh kahu woh sunna padega
Originally posted by vedant123

I hope you know she was CAPTAIN of house for two consecutive weeks and honestly speaking she comes out to be more intelligent and more firm! The way she handled situations in BB house is very commendable...

And do you think anyone in house is NEUTRAL!? Hell no one is and TANISHA has right to support someone she likes...

come on yaar armaan ke liye respect kaun akr skta hai hahahha
jo banda elli ko bikini pehnee ko kehta hai woh sunne pe bhi tanisha respecting him     

umar badhti ja rhi hai koi chhaiye        going on pratusha way    rich bf jab tak chale chalao chahe abuser hi ku na hoi
Originally posted by sahilmittal

come on yaar armaan ke liye respect kaun akr skta hai hahahha
jo banda elli ko bikini pehnee ko kehta hai woh sunne pe bhi tanisha respecting him     

umar badhti ja rhi hai koi chhaiye        going on pratusha way    rich bf jab tak chale chalao chahe abuser hi ku na hoi

I really feel the whole Elle matter was thrown out of proportions

And did you read Hazels interview! She clearly stated her reviews regarding Armaan which are genuine! Yes Armaan is playing A BIG GAME but he has been always nice to TANISHA and has never bitched (except regarding work things) to anyone...

And what is shown on TV is totally different to what is happening in BB house! Half of things are not shown properly...

I really feel the whole Elle matter was thrown out of proportions

And did you read Hazels interview! She clearly stated her reviews regarding Armaan which are genuine! Yes Armaan is playing A BIG GAME but he has been always nice to TANISHA and has never bitched (except regarding work things) to anyone...

And what is shown on TV is totally different to what is happening in BB house! Half of things are not shown properly...
oh i see  than where is kushal and gauhar cheapness what is cheap thing they doing 
armaan and kushal are different kushal can flirt his age suits him

armaan in his this age shows he is loser in relationships

So true...!! some ppl just create things in their head..this whole love thing with Armaan how come m not seeing it..from where I am looking its more respect if anything...😆
Originally posted by sahilmittal

oh i see  than where is kushal and gauhar cheapness what is cheap thing they doing 
armaan and kushal are different kushal can flirt his age suits him

armaan in his this age shows he is loser in relationships

There is no age for love

And you know Armaan that well to comment on his love life yaar

And talking of Gauhar and Khushal... I find them really cute and have no complaints of their on screens chemistry! They come out as great friends!