Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

QH is moving from Bhopal to Stockholm what say ?

Stockholm is so pretty - why not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: delena90

Stockholm is so pretty - why not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I love Gul BAS ! 
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tu Aashiqui hai kisi aur ki tujhe chahata koi aur hai !
delena90 thumbnail

🀣
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode was full of symbolism and the story is moving forward too... But I feel bad for Humeira, she is suffering the most in this track without having any fault of her... All she did was loving Ayaan unconditionally her entire life and now she has to see him married to another woman and maybe having fallen for her too... And the saddest part is she has to live under the same roof and keep watching everything in front of her eyesπŸ˜”...
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: delena90

Gul you just hit JACKPOT!!!! πŸ‘

Zoya baby you are back and can I just say you inviting Ayaan to sleep in your shared bedroom was sweet and fantastic - though Poor Humeira.

The hugs were ok - a little OTT for my liking but still it was alright. Wish the girls had more self-respect and gumption.

But today was jackpot for Zoya and Ayaan - Vikrant and SJ have great chemistry - Absolutely enjoyed it! The Nikhat scene was good too.

Precap:

More Zoya and Ayaan fun! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

loved it Pri...I have always said that Surbhi and Vikrant has chemistry and I am loving this ...the shayari is back and I maybe the only one but I want to see zoyaan. I just love Vikrant. It was extremely sweet for her to call him in to sleep...and guess what I watched the episodes not for Asya hug because I felt it was cold ...I watched it for zoyaan moments. I am loving this.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

it sounds so nice...please translate for me.
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupunzale

loved it Pri...I have always said that Surbhi and Vikrant has chemistry and I am loving this ...the shayari is back and I maybe the only one but I want to see zoyaan. I just love Vikrant. It was extremely sweet for her to call him in to sleep...and guess what I watched the episodes not for Asya hug because I felt it was cold ...I watched it for zoyaan moments. I am loving this.

I am really enjoying the new dynamic too. It's fresh and fun to watch. Right now AsYa and AyRa are sort of stale.
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Today's episode was full of symbolism and the story is moving forward too... But I feel bad for Humeira, she is suffering the most in this track without having any fault of her... All she did was loving Ayaan unconditionally her entire life and now she has to see him married to another woman and maybe having fallen for her too... And the saddest part is she has to live under the same roof and keep watching everything in front of her eyesπŸ˜”...

I have a theory that this might push her into creating another personality.
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
light hearted fun. ..zoya..vikrant
hope it remains so...