jingle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Highlights

Inder the villan in making

Vedanth being little considerate by not asking disha to remove the bangles

Dk not able to accept that disha is going to marry vedanth

Marriage on the same day

Again  a new kassam.

Any one wants to borrow cancer ……it is ready to use in the teleworld.

Today:

Disha slap to dk is replayed twice or did she slap twice was not quite clearly evident ,DK was shocked by the sudden slap not able to understand the cause behind the slap poor dk was touching his hurt cheeks (any sponsors to nurse it), disha starts walking all around dk's room

Disha: I never thought that u will stoop so low that you get your own brother hit by the goondas, you can never change you are the same selfish dk, who thinks of his own happiness, who can do anything to fulfill his purposes

Dk is all the time trying to tell disha: disha I…but disha doesn't allow him to complete the sentence

Disha tells dk: you dare not come near vedanth because, even I have the right to be happy, now I am going to marry vedanth your younger brother (the whole screen turns blue and white and the background music of lightning) dk's face turns pale. Disha leaves the room .dk is dumb folded.dk tells to himself "disha you don't know what you are doing, you are spoiling your fate by your own hands.😕

IN A ISOLATED PLACE

The goondas are tlaking they are saying we should not have done the work until the advance was given to us, that time a car comes there, the glass is lowered and money is given to the men. They say that the work has been done properly, they leave the place.

Suddenly and slowly they show the one and the only the great inder (the wild monkey),

Who thinks "now I will see how vedanth will marry disha, forever he will not dare to think of a marriage with disha (a wicked smile)" "disha couldn't be mine so she cannot be of anyone especially of that vedanth never"(the background music: the same type as that given to sanya and gargi)😡

IN BHONSLE HOUSE:

Disha enters the house that time suhas asks where she had been disha tells that she had been to the bank suhsa is above to go from there that time disha calls her and tells  "ayyi ,I am ready to marry vedanth" ayyi is very happy(as if she got the noble prize),then suhas asks disha if you r really ready to marry vedanth then remove the magalsutra and sindhoor now it has no value for you disha tells to herself "ayyi if you had asked me to give my life then I would have given that also to you"  disha removes the mangalsutra and sindhoor (flashback:marriage of dk and disha ) ayyi asks her to remove the bangles , when disha is above to remove the bangles that time vedanth who has bandage on his forehead comes there and stops disha from removing the bangles and tells these are of  badhi mom so you have to wear them, you will be her bahu even though I am her step son ,disha is happy .

Rano goes and tells Inder that there is good news inder asks everyone knows what the good news is "you r becoming maa and I dad" (acting like devoted hubby) then rano tells no disha has agreed to marry vedanth ,inder is shocked and shouts (he shivering and upset) how can that be possible rano asks why? Inder (Ltrying to cover up)disha loves dk doesn't she,rano looks a him

Back In bhonsle house

Vedanth asks disha whether she is sure that she wants to marry him since until yesterday she was telling that she loved dk and none else and he(ved)was just a friend ,and whether she is taking the decision under pressure.

Disha: I have forgotten dk, there is no place for him in my life ,I never thought that he can get you injured ,please don't raise his name before me

Vedanth who was not knowing that dk was behind the hitting business is shocked.

IN A room azuba , vedanth and disha (in blue salwaar )

Suhas  comes there and tells that pundit has told coming Monday is a good day for marriage vedanth tells "next Monday is brother's marriage" disha: so what we are going to marry on that day"

Suhas is happy hearing to disha's decision

When azuba and disha are alone

Disha asks for his blessings that time azuba tells he is not ready to accept that dk could do such a thing and he has no strength and capacity to bless her ,he goes from there ,disha is sad 

In sehagal house

Dk is talking to someone over the phone

Dk: there is no need to find out the whereabouts of vedath ,he just needed him to get

Some of his signs on some tender papers

Dk is sitting on the sofa alone ,sad trying to swallow and come in terms of disha's slap and her words ,heis  not able to tolerate he takes a drink in tumbler and is above to drink it paari mata stops him dk goes wild

Pari" I cannot see you in this condition, I will not allow you to drink, I am you wife, and now you need my company (she is still holding the tumbler)

Dk tells her at least now you don't try to be my wife.

He gives the cup to pari and goes from there

Par:pashima (some Bengali word)

In the jail

Vedanth goes to meet gargi

Gargi is very happy looking at him and tells that she never thought he would come to meet her because of her behavior last time, do you remember me please get me out of this jail, here it is very hot they give me thick rotis to eat with half boiled dal,and also asks him how come he is injured

Vedanth tells her she is there in the jail because of her own deeds and it is in her fate; gargi tells, "gargi creates her own fate"

Vedanth tells her that there is a marriage proposal listening to this gargi is excited and asks who is it? Her name? 'vedanth tells that it is disha ;gagri is shocked ;veadnth turns his back towards her and tell  " it was my dream to marry disha and now it is coming true, no one can stop me (gagri doesn't like this she tries to stop ved by her hand but he goes from there )

In sehagal house

Vedanth enters the house face dk; vedanth tells dk look again I am in your path ,sorry brother ,and now I am marrying disha

Dk is upset and controls his anger

Bhonsle house:

Dk comes there in his car gets out, disha who is in pink salwaar looking at dk comes there ,Dk tells her that he was not behind the beating incident ,disha is not ready to listen and dk tells her he still loves her and he is forced to marry pari because maa might die any time "she has blood cancer" and he has to fulfill her last wishes ;disha is touched by this both are crying they hug

SUDDENLY

The dk's car stops dk comes out his beautiful dream, he gets out of the car disha who sees dk comes there and asks why he has come dk holds her hand and tells that he loves her that time disha removes his hand and tells I am your younger brother's would be wife ,dk is above to tell maa that time disha tells every time you do what you want by using maa's name now you are marrying pari s now please don't come near me ,touch me ,and your maa's kassam you don't try to meet me or talk to me

Dk is shocked (his eyes are moist)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Thanks for a swift update again i knew it would be the bandur 😡and do you know what on the day of the wedding Disha shoots him but Dk gets hurt and the make over and marriages stop..now i am really thinking this is what is going to happen..

Well no comments really hurt and upset for DK again as noone wants to listen to him lekin everyone wants to lecture him about how bad he is and what he has done...the poor guy suffers and ofcourse Dk an disha are  suffering from communication lapse yet again...

Well next week they will show scenes from the promo and hopefully another promo which will provide more insight into where story is heading.

But truly upsetting episode for DK poor thing i really feel upset for him as she loves her so much and she can't see that...how can she not see that i know because DK loves disha more than she loves him...becuase her EGO is too big for her..

I feel like...😡

samy

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks jingle !!!

i could kill disha right now!!!! What is she playing at!!!😡

Poor DK!!!😭 😭 😭

Love eran!!!!

bkeero thumbnail

WOW, I can't even predict where and how this is going to end up....

I really can't stand Inder...... two-timer......

Thanks for the update....

angelfire thumbnail
Thanks Jingle for the wonderful update..I really feel sad for DK in this episode😭..I knew it was Inder who did that to vedhanth...I feel like strangling Disha.😡..always she lectures that the opposite person should be given a chance to justify ..But what is she doing now...she is not giving dk a chance to explain things...I am really upset with what is happeneing with DK....He changed so much for his love..I feel Dk love is  more stronger than  how much disha luvs DK..That is very much apparent...really waiting for sundays promo from jingle or fizak and next week 's episode to see what happens next...

Edited by angelfire - 18 years ago
Thanks so much for your update.
kavita_b thumbnail

thx for the update!

this is really depressing, don't know what is going to happen next

just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Jingle.

The problem with all the characters are Disha/Dk especially they do not listen out to each other. Well that keeps the serial going....

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks jingle for an awsome update. It really hurts me right now and I am literally 😭. Disha is acting such an egoistic now. She always tells DK to control his temper otherwise things gets worse but what is she doing herself. She is actually hurt because DK is marrying Pori and in order hurt  him too, she is marrying Vedant.

I am just feeling so bad for DK and do'nt know when his endless sufferings will be over. Why they always take one person as a victim like Jia in Reth, Kusum in Kkusum and many others and here it is DK, they are torturing, poor DK. Have'nt they done enough. How long it will continue? They are showing how one person can get destroyed by loving someone is scaring and they are giving a very wrong picture of love, which is a blessing but the way they have shown it is very disappointing and frustating. I hope that these episodes will soon be over and we have something better for DK to come in the next weeks. It seems that now he will be shot and what happens next GOD knows and ofcourse Guhas.

maja😭

lalgulab thumbnail

thanks for the update jingle.. can't wait until next week.. I have a feeling Gargi's coming out & these weddings are not taking place!  😳 but for now POOR DK!!  even tho most of this is his own doing but bechara cutie... awwwww 😭😳

BTW can someone please tell Disha that DK's still her hubby & she can't get married to Vedant until she divorces DK!! 😡