Arjuhi ko kuch kuch ho rha hai...hmmm😉

Mumbai me maza aane wala hai!!

cont soon!!!

thnx for the pm😊
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
PART 20

Today is arjun's appointment with the doctor , his mumbai trip only depends upon the doctor's statement. One side arjun desperately wants to meet his younger brothers and sister but on the other hand he didnt want to meet his dad and step mom . And this was the only trip where he can met arohi , after dadi's call arohi neither call him nor come to meet him. Here he is desperate to meet her. Today was his appointment with doctor he had a hope that arohi will with him but now he was with doctor,so his last hope also vanish.
Doctor checked arjun and congratulate him "wah mr.singhania itna jaldi improvement hoga apka kavi nei socha tha maine,lagta hai apki assistant ne bohot acha care kia hai apka". Arjun looked at the doctor and said "arohi nam hai uski n wese vi wo meri care kare ya na kare i dont care for her app bas itna boliye am i fine or not to go for mumbai". Doctor sit on his seat and said "yes mr.singhania you are absolutely fine bs apne pair pe jyada stress kavi mat dena and jo oil apko dia tha time se usko use karna". Arjun said a thank u to the doctor and about to leave from his cabin but again the doctor call him and said "mr.singhania true love is dunia ka sabse rare chiz main se ek hai,agar apko mile toh isko chod dena is also not good for u and your health". Arjun looked at him surprisingly and the doctor winked him. Arjun murmured "yeh doctor vi pagal ho gaya hai isko mental hospital main rehna chahiye idhar kya kar raha hai". He reached at the parking area just then his phone rang , he thought it was arohi and without show the name he picked up the phone happily but his happiness gone when he heard jay's voice. J:-"arjun sab thik thak hai na ? Doctor ne kya bola?". A:"han yar sab thik hai and doctor ne mumbai jane ka permison vi de dia". J: "wow yeh toh bohot ache bat hai toh fir tu jaldi aja hum rashi,romit and michel and meri pyari behena gauri ke lie shoping karne chalte hai". A:"ok i am coming bese jay mere lie koe phone aya tha kya tere pas". J: "nei toh tera phone kharap vi nei hua aur nahe tu mahabharat ka jamane ka arjun hai jo tere pas sandesh pohanchana padega toh fir mere phone pe tere lie kyun call ane lag gaye". Arjun with disapointment said "ok chal thik hai main pohanchta hun". After cut the call jay with a grin thought "mujhe sab pata hai beta kiske lie itna tadap raha hai tu, subhah se us pagal ne mujhe 50 cal karke puchlia arjun kaisa hai but ek bar arjun ko call nei kar paye , yeh pyar itna imposible kyun hai bhai". Suddenly his phone rang and arohi name flash.
He murmured "lo pagal ka name lia aur pagal ka phone agaya". He picked up the call and said "han pagal bol". A: "what? Jay what u cal me". Jay try to keep calm and said "are nei nei mere kehne ka matlb tha arohi bolo". A: "Bese main yeh puch rahe the aj shefali se bat nei hue kya wo tumhe bohot miss kar rahe the". Jay got excited and asked "really? Aur kya kya bola usne mere bare main". A:"Pehle mujhe batao arjun sir kaise hain then bolunge". Jay thought himself "ab aya na uth pahad ke niche, ruk maja chakha ta hun tujhe" his thought break with arohi's voice "jay bolona". J: "kya bataun arohi , arjun ka phone toh off hai bt shyam kaka se pucha tha maine toh unhone bola uska pair fisal gaya tha stair se and behosh tha wo". Arohi eyes filled with tears and she instantly cut the call and went for arjun's house. Jay said with a smirk "ab dekhta hun arohi kaise ignore karoge tum arjun ko". Arohi reached at arjun's house as fast as she can and rushed to his room. Arjun packed his stuff for mumbai and suddenly the door opened , he got worried to saw arohi with tearful eyes. Arohi ran towards him and hugged him tightly. He got surprised with her sudden action but he couldnt control himself and hugged her back. Arohi with sob "thank god app thik hai , pata hai kitan dar gaye thi main,jab jay ne mujhe bataya" then again she started crying. Arjun patted her back and creased her hair "kya bataya jay ne arohi". But she didnt said anything and hugged him more tightly that she never leave him. Arjun again creased her hair and said softly "arohi , baby i am fine don't worry plz stop crying". She break the hug and cupped his face "sache". Arjun hold her hand and said "sach main just look at me". She wiped her tears and made distance from him "app toh thik hai fir jay ne aisa kyun bola?". She was about to left the room but arjun hold her hand push her towards him that she hit with his strong chest. Arohi lowered her eyes and said "plz sir chodiye mujhe".
Arjun hold her wrist more tightly and said "jay ko call karke mere bare main puch sakti ho, uske ek bat kehne se bina soche samajhe mere ghar tak pohanch sakti ho par mujhe ek call nei kar sakti!kyun arohi". Arohi still trying to free from his grip "sir apke sawal ka jawab dena jaruri nei hai mere lie plz chodiye mujhe". Arjun hold her arm tightly and ask "jaruri hai arohi batao mujhe do u care for me". Arohi with tears "sir plz leave me bohot dard ho raha hai". Arjun lossen his grip seeing her tearful eyes. Arohi looked at arjun angrily and said "i dont care for u apko kya lagta hai ap apne takat se sab kuch pa sakte ho". Arjun only looked at her and said "really u dont care for me? Toh fir yahan kyun aye the arohi mere lie anshun kyun baha rahe the". She herself didn't knew the answer so she turned him back and wiped tears. Arjun: "man kyun nei leti arohi you care for me". She turned to face him and her eyes meet with the choclatey brown eyes who made her cofidence loose that she only lost in those eyes. He removed her stran from her face and cupped her face "care karti hona". She only noded in yes. He kissed on her forhead and said "toh fir batati kyun nei" she closed her eyes "dar lagta hai". He started kissing her cheeck to neck n solder and said in a husky voice"kissa? mujhse". She nodded no and clentch his shirt, he removed her earing from her ears and started kissing, she pulled him more towards her although her mind said its wrong but her heart says its right and finally her heart won over her mind. Their lips meet, he tasted her pink lips like he wants to stand with her like this forever . She also wants to stop the time and they willn't separate again she wants to change the destiny who didnt make a way to keep them separate. The kiss became more passionate , he bites her lips but she liked this sweet torture of him. But she back off to took some air, but was still nt in a mood to leave her. When he again help her waist to continue it she pushed him back and ran from the room. Now arjun came to the real world
He sat on the bed with holding his head "yeh kya ho gaya mujhse kyun control nei kar pata main apne apko arohi ke samne damit". He puched on the table. Here arohi's tear didnt stop "kyun itni kamjor ho jati hum main apke samne ki meri maa ,papa ki parvarish vul jati hun, jab ap mere ho hi nei sakte toh fir kyun chahte hun main ki meri jindegi main sirf ap aye kyn". Arjun:"mujhe kuch samajh nei araha hai arohi yeh sab kya ho raha hai, yeh sab galat hai par tumhare sath yeh sab sahe kyun lagta hai". Arohi:"kya sahe hai kya galat hai mujhe kuch samajh nei araha hai par jab mera aur apka koe rista kavi ho he nei sakta toh mera apse dur rehna he better hai". Arjun : "humare dur rehne main he hum dono ki valai hai arohi , maine decide kar lia hai mumbai main , main apne dadi ki pasand ki ladki se shadi karunga wo vi tumhare samne,sayad tab jake humari bich ki yeh najdikian khatam hongi"

PRECAP :- Arjuhi's journey now in MUMBAI

PLEASE LIKE N COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW WAS THE PART!!!😳
Edited by Bablylovely20 - 10 years ago
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
coment kb karoge ap?
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
thank u dear
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update partner👏
i likes arjun tarap fr arohi😉

haha arjun doctor was too smart...what a dialog😆 

jay is a devil mind...arohi ko khamoka dara diya😛 ba jovi kiya acha kiya👍🏼

aww arjun n arohi talk...was tooo cute...❤️
n their kiss...ahem ahem😳

bt aa kya tha...arjun want to married someone else  br koi nahi dadi kisliya hai😃

now plzzz jaldi romance start karwa...😳

Bablylovely20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

amazing update partner👏

i likes arjun tarap fr arohi😉

haha arjun doctor was too smart...what a dialog😆

jay is a devil mind...arohi ko khamoka dara diya😛ba jovi kiya acha kiya👍🏼

aww arjun n arohi talk...was tooo cute...❤️
n their kiss...ahem ahem😳

bt aa kya tha...arjun want to married someone elsebr koi nahi dadi kisliya hai😃

now plzzz jaldi romance start karwa...😳

🤗 thank u so much patner , i love ur coments always and btw tujhe lagta hai avi romance karenge yeh do :-P, i hope u guys like dadi's part and mumbai journey :-)
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bablylovely20

🤗 thank u so much patner , i love ur coments always and btw tujhe lagta hai avi romance karenge yeh do :-P, i hope u guys like dadi's part and mumbai journey :-)

🤗

haii yer jaldi romance start karwa 20 part hogaya hai...bt no proper romance😛 
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Sorry u knw na chota chota part likh rahe the :-P n proper romance toh thoda late ho jayega :-P