Posted: 9 years ago
good to see u babs.
we r fine hoping u r too

best of luck :)
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bablylovely20

Thank u so much guys for comments. Hope u guys are doing well. I knw all must be angry on me. Specialy my patner :-P i m so sorry, busy in some personal stuff,and its really stressful. So got really few times for writing but i tried my best n wrote somethng, and try to post it today or tommrow. Today i have an entrance exam so wish me luck ;-). Love u all :-*

kisiko achnak specialy kisiki n iss thread ki yead agayi :| whateaver no comment :P btw all best fr exam..
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

kisiko achnak specialy kisiki n iss thread ki yead agayi :| whateaver no comment :P btw all best fr exam..

hahahaha lagta hai koi miss kar raha tha mujhe :-P
Bablylovely20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_arjuhi

good to see u babs.
we r fine hoping u r too

best of luck :)

thank u shreyu
Bablylovely20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mini-love

someone came after long time ;)

all the best bably.

hahahahaha yes thank u dear
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wao!!!

Waiting eagerly for update...
Bablylovely20 thumbnail

PART 29

Arjun smile and felt so gald to see so much trurst for him in arohi's eyes. Arjun:-"agar itna bharosa hai toh yeh asun kyn". Arohi kept her head on his "bas dar lag raha hai". He crased her hairs"kyn dar lagta hai main hun na tumhare sath". She kept both her hands around his waist "ab nei lag raha hai". They both close their eyes to feel the moment , they just wished that the time should stop and they would be like this forever. Arjun thought himself"itna pyar karti ho mujhse tmhari ankhon main dikhta hai fir man kyun leti arohi". Arohi:-"socha tha apko bohot sataunge par ab nei, kahin der ho gaye aur maine apna sb kuch kho dia toh , aj sham ko apko bata dungi sir ke mera dil sirf apke lie dhadakta hai, ispe sirf apka nam likha hai". Arjun called her "arohi chalo avi niche chalte hai". She held him more tightly "kyun mujhe nei jana". Then they heard dadi's voice "arjun arohi kya kar rahe ho tab se andar idhar ajao". They both apart from each other and felt a little ackward. Arjun clear his throat "wo face and bal thik karke ajao nei toh dadi pareshan ho jayenge". Arohi nodded yes.

He came to the hall where everyone was busy in talking, he looked at upstair there she came and stood beshide him "chale?". Dadi came near them "hayee kinee sone lag rahe ho tum dono ek sath, kisi ki nazar na lage". Then kiran came from behind and hugged both of them "kya dadi humare hote huye inko kisiko nazar lag sakti hai kya". Arjun and arohi both shocked to see kiran like this, she looked absoulately fine . Lots of question moving around in arohi's mind but she hadnt got her answer . Then kiran spoke "i knw guys tm dono ke man main bohot question arahi hain but trust me i wil answer them bs kuch time bad jab hum tino akele honge". Arjun arohi looked at each other and they also respect kiran's decision.

Dadi sat arohi beside her and show her every jewellery what she stored from years. "dekh kiran yeh sare arohi pe kitne ache lag rahe hai mano isike lie bane ho nei". Kiran gave dadi a big smile "dadi yeh arjun ki wife hai ispe koi chiz suit na kare aisa thodi ho sakta hai". Arohi became shy after hearing their comments and looked at arjun whose happiness reflects from his eyes. Kumud show everything from far and she was burning in anger "what is happening here sab agar arjun ki biwi ko milega toh mere dono bete kya denge apni biwion ko sirf dadi ka ashirwad. Us arohi ne toh yeh sb dekha vi nei hoga n usko rani banane ka irada hai inka, main vi dekhti hun kaise sb de dete hai arohi aur arjun ko". She entered in her room where rudra did his work and her anger increase when rudra show and ignore her. "ap apne kam main busy raheye udhar apki maa ne apne sare jwelle unke ladle arjun ki biwi ko de dia that stupid small town girl". Rudra stop his work "mind ur language kumud wo bahu hai is ghar ki, jitna yeh ghar tumhara hai utna uska vi hai aur ek bat someone shouldnt forgot her root ok, simla toh fir vi bada hai tumhare seher ke mukable". After hearing Rudra's taunt she left the room like a storm.

Dadi gave arohi some jwellery boxes and told her to kept it with her always as they jewelleries are arjun's mother and her blessing for arohi. Arohi went upstairs after taking dadi's permisson. She kept it on arjun's wardrobe "aj sham ko tayari vi karni hai , par akele kaise karun and avi toh kuch vi karungi toh sir ko pata chal jayega fir no surprise oh god plz help me". Then she heard her phone rang and its shefali she quickly pick up her call , before she spoke anythng shefali scream "arohiii i m so happyyy". Arohi was surprised nw what happened to shefali "kya hua hai bolege itna chilla kyun rahe hai". Then shefali starts "u know jay loves me". Arohi made an irritating look "u get to knw nw that he loves u". Shefali made a puppy face "not actually but today he proposed me yar". Then she made a dreamy look.

Suddenly an idea hit in arohi's mind "see shefali its a gud thng bt do u thnk arjun sir n apne family ke khilaf jay kavi jayega". Shefali was confused nw "arohi i was talking abt jay's proposal then why u are bringing his family and arjun sir". "pagal arjun sir bol rahe the unlogon ne jay ke lie ek ladki choose kia hai par avi tak jay ko bola nei hai islie bol rahe hun ke kya pata jay ki family tujhe pasand na kare". Shefali starts sobing nw and arohi jump in joy "par dekh agar main arjun sir se bat karunge toh tum dono ki shadi jarur ache se ho jayege". A smile appeared on shefali's face "sachi arohi tu bat karegi humare lie". "han jarur karungi yar akhir dost kis lie hote hai par badle main tujhe vi ek kam karna padega". Shefali instanly agreed with her condition "bas tu bolde fir dekh tera kam perfectly kar dunge main". "wait i will msg u everythng bt keep it to urself kisiko bolna mat iske bare main". Shefali was curious now. Arohi instantly texted her every detail what she would do.

Shefali did her job before evening and texted to arohi. Now the top job for arohi what would she wear, she didnt have a perfect sari and she couldnt even brought anythng at ths moment, then suddenly arjun came and confused to see her worried "avi toh thik the achanak se ise kya ho gaya kyn bhatakti atma ki tarah idhar se udhar ho rahe hai". She stopped in her way to saw arjun. "kya ho gaya is tarah pareshan kyn ho rahe ho sur,antra n rashi agaye hai". "nei i m fine bas aise he". He came near to her and looked her head to toe "bese aise room main chalne se patli nei ho jaoge tum agar weight lose karna hai toh morning walk karo". She looked at him with open mouth "how dare u main aur moti. Eye test karalo apne thik hai, shimla main apne clg ki sabse hot and fit ladki main he the". Arjun smirk "hot aur tum i guess sare andhe tumhare clg main he padhte honge". Now its enough for arohi there she wants to propose n here he tease him like hell. "mujhe toh apke sath bat he nei karni ". Then she left the room in anger. Arjun went near the door and saw her going down stair "apne sherni arohi ko bohot miss kar raha tha main aj fir se mil gaye mujhe wo"

When she marched out of house dadi called her and gave her a beautiful red colour sari. "yeh arjun ki maa ki sari hai par kavi pehen nei paye the wo jis din laye the usi din..." then dadi stop n looked down, arohi didnt asked her furthur as she knw dadi will tell her abt it herself one day. She took the sari from dadi "dadi yeh sari main jarur pehnunge". She patted her cheek and left from there. Arohi looked at the sari "its such a beautiful sari par pata nei mujhe aisa lagta hai jaise yeh sari maine pehli vi dekha hua hai". She pause for a moment "dekha hoga kavi aisa thodi hai ki dunia main aise he bas ek sari hoga. Par notice karne wali bat yeh ki mujhe yeh sari tab mili jb mujhe iski bohot jyada jarurat thi matlab bhagwan vi chahte hai ki aj main aur arjun sorry arjun sir ek ho jaye".

Thankfully she got the matching jwelleries from shefali. Escaping from everyone finally she went out of house and text arjun "ARE U READY? I am waiting for u at the garden" . Here arjun was getting ready for his special meeting or he could say date with arohi, then he recived her messege , a smile appeared on his face. He gave a last look at the mirror and look himself again "arjun singhania u are behaving so weird koi interview thodi hai apne biwi se he toh milne jana hai".

He was amazed to see the decoration and lightining in his garden , no doubt they had beautiful garden bt arohi's decoration made it more beautiful. Bt where is she? He came near to the venue , the table was arranged perfectly the way he always like. Suddenly someone closed his eyes, he didnt took a second to recognize the person, it was arohi, he could recoznige her from her fragnace. "tumhe pata hai main tmhari ahat dur se jan leta hun fir ankh band karne ki kya jarurat". His one line n she was blushing. Bt she is arohi arjun singhania afterall, its legal to show some akad, "kya sir surprise name ki vi koi chiz hoti hai kitna acha hota ap guess karte toh par nei ap toh kavi romantic sound kar vi nei sakte". He pulled her towards him , his one hand hold her waist and other hold her wrist, "acha guess karna romantic hota hai". How can she utter a word when he was so close to her

She open her mouth to say something but his instant reaction made her shock. He put his lips on her , atfirst arohi didnt realise what she would do bt then she respond to his, she parted her lips . Arjun bite her upper lip but she really like ths sweet torture, they leave each other to got some air but arjun wasnt in a mood to leave her. Instantly she turned her back to him , as she want to belive that it wasnt a dream they actualy kissed each other. Arjun again pulled her to him that her back hit his strong chest.

His hot breath on her neck made her restless. "sir mujhe apse kuch bat karni hai" arohi said taking a deep breath. He kissed on her neck "han bolo maine kab roka hai". Finally she turned her face to him "yeh bat important hai sir ap samjh nei rahe hai". He again hold her waist tightly "main sab samjh raha hun arohi bolo". His husky voice how could she resist herself. He kissed on her forehead "I LOVE YOU AROHI". She was amazed to listen those magical words from his mouth. Her eyes filled with tears. He smiled and wiped her tears "i know yeh ansu khushi ke hai par mujhe pasand nei hai tumhare ankhon main jb yeh idiots ajate hai". She smile in her tears, and rested her head on his chest " I Love u too sir". His happiness had no limits finaly she accepted her love for him. He want to show her face at that tym bt seems like she felt more good in his embrace , she hold him tightly "pata hai jb apki shadi kiran se hone wali the toh aisa laga jaise apko humesa ke lie kho dunge, agar ap meri zindege se chale jate toh sayad main zinda rehti par jan toh apke sath he chala jata". Now he couldnt control his tears "i am sorry arohi mujhe ek bar aur try karna chahiye tha par maine tb kuch nei kia, jb mera dil bol raha tha tum mujhse bohot pyar karti ho tab dimag ko laga sayad tum mere sath kavi khush nei reh paoge, i m sorry arohi". She put her hand on his mouth, and nodded her head in no "aur kuch vi mat bolna sorry toh bilkul nei". She cupped his face and kissed on his forehead. They both smiled looking at each other. "bese yeh sari bohot achi lag rahi hai tum par mujhe impress karne ke lie shopping kab kia tumne" arjun asked her teasingly. She hit his chest "ap kya impress nei the mujhpe, bese yeh sari dadi nei dia hai apki mom ki sari hai yeh , i knw main apki mom ki jaisi khubsurat nei dikh...". Arjun interputed in her talk "bohot ache lag rahe hai tumpe jaise yeh sirf tumhare lie bana hai". His one line made her blush. He pulled her towards him and said "acha tmhe pata hai na shadi ke bad kya hota hai". She looked at him questioningly "kya hota hai". "are wo jismain dulhan bohot jyada blush karti hai". Now she understand her smarty husband's intenson but it was so fun when u made irritate to mr.arjun singhania. "kya bol rahe hai sir ap mujhe toh kuch samajh nei araha hai thoda clear karke boliye na". He frown liked a child "kya yar ab kaise samjhaun tmhe main, par sabse pehle toh tum mujhe yeh sir bulana band karo". She left from his embarce and nodded "ok sir". "arohi tum...". He was going to caught her bt she ran from there and her laughter filled his heart with so many emotions "mr.arjun singhania, arohi arjun singhania ko pakadna sbki bs ki bat nei"then she entered into the house before he caught her.😉

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me first...  

Yeh lo...inne dino se jo Suhaag Raat k sapne sajake baithi thi woh toh hui hi nahi... ðŸ˜”

Dil k armaan aansuon mein beh gaye... ðŸ˜­

Suhaag Raat Chahiye... Suhaag Raat Chahiye... Suhaag Raat Chahiye... Suhaag Raat Chahiye... ðŸ˜µ

Humari Maange puri karo... ðŸ˜Ž
Edited by Madhu-n-kaddu - 9 years ago
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res!!!

sum 2 is back!! I hope u rembr sumthng tht i told u 😉