Posted: 10 years ago
hi now i only read both parts
suerb
plz update soon
when wiil u update
priyu03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Arakshian's... Sorry for late update.. thanx for liking and commenting for last update.

Part 3:

Next day students started too arrived at college. Soon boy's entered the college premises all girls started to stare at them. Ignoring all the stares they started to looked around.

"Yaar yeh ladkiya abhi tak nahi aaye, humhe toh bolla tha who nikal chuki hai." Said Chotu.

" Aati hongi yaar ruk jara." Said Shree.

Arjun was looking here and there when he saw her entering throw college gate and making her way towards them other girls are following her but he didn't notice them. She is wearing pink lehanga and looking extremely beautiful.

He staring at her and unconsciously muttered "Beautiful." Vinit who is standing near him heard him saying that and he is confused about whom he is talking so he think about asking him.

" Arjun tune kis ko Beautiful bola." Asked Vinit.

"Kya mein ne aisa kab bola? Tune kuch aur suna hoga" said Arjun defensively.

"Nhai mein ne sahi sunna tha" said Vinit.

Arjun going to answer him but Sakshi interrupted  them. He thanks is star's that he didn't have to give any answer to Vinit. " Hey guys sorry hum thode late ho gaye." Said Sakshi.

" It's ok yaar hum bhi abhi aaye hai" said Shree.

" Then chalo hum andar chalte hai" said Pia.

All nodded and moved towards function area. After little speech of principle function started and all started to play Garbha and Dandiya in group's. After sometime Arjun excused himself and stared to watch them form some distance.

But most of the time he is just starring at her. He didn't understand what his happening with him. He smacked himself and again started to watch them. Soon function come to end they all enjoy a lot.

**************************************************************************************

After coming back home Arjun is lying on his bed and thinking about today's event. He still understand why he is starring at her all the time. He is confused with his own behavior. " Arjun tou kuch jadda hi socha raha hai. 

She is looking beautiful today's that's why your starring at her that's it." Consoling himself about his own behavior and thinking about her he drift into sleep.

***********************************************************************************

After 2-3 day's their exam started and they got busy with their study's. They didn't get more time to interact with each other. Soon their exam got ended and their exam's went well. They all ready decided that they will meet after exam.

So they meet at canteen started to discuss about diwali plan. After long discussion they decided that they will meet at Liza's place.

********************************************************************************

One week passed and it's diwali Sakshi was getting ready when her phone rang it's liza " Hello Liza" said Sakshi.

" Sakshi kaha hai tu hum sab kab se tera intazar kar rahe hai" said Liza.

" Sab aa bhi gaye.?" Asked Sakshi.

"Sab nahi Ayeha, chotu, Shree and Pia who charo hi aaye hai." Said Liza.

" Kya yaar tune toh mujhe dara hi diya mujhe laga sab aa gaye aur mein akeli abhi tak nahi aayi abhi tak woh teeno nahi aaye na? tou mein bhi aa jauni jaldi." Said Sakshi.

" Ha woh teeno nahi aaye abhi tak. Par tum bhi jaldi aa jao. bye" Said Liza.

" Ha mein aa jungi. Bye" said Sakshi.

When liza disconnect the call at same time door bell rang and chotu open it saw that trio at door he asked them to come in they made way towards setting area they wish Happy Diwali and hugged each other. Arjun scan whole area saw that Sakshi is missing he thought about asking about her.

When Sameer asked same question's to them " Sakshi dekhayi nahi de rahi kaha reh gayi woh?"

" Woh aa rahi hai" replayed Shree.

Arjun got up form his set and went near window. He his so much lost in his thought that he didn't when Sakshi come. After wishing everyone she moved towards Arjun she touched his shoulders and called him " Arjun"

"Haa" Hearing his name he come out of his thought.

" Are you ok?" asked Sakshi.

" yeah I'm ok. When did you come?" asked Arjun.

" When you are lost in your thought's. Itna kya soch rahe the that you didn't realized that when I come" said Sakshi.

" Yeah sab chodo btw Happy Diwali" said Arjun.

"Happy Diwali to u" Said Saksh and smiled towards him.

" Hey guys tu dono waha kya kar rahe ho bahar nahi chalna kya?" Said Ayesha.

" Ha hum aa rahe hai" said Sakshi and looked towards Arjun.

" Toh chale" said Arjun. They left form there.

When they come out of house they saw everyone is busy bursting cracker's  they also join them. Ayesha called Sakshi and she started to walk towards her but she didn't saw that Shree kept bomb there. Arjun who saw her walking towards Ayesha he also saw that shree kept bomb there.

He hurriedly went near her and pulled her towards him. Sudden pulled on her wrist made her crashed on his chest her head was resting on his chest. She slowly lifted her eye's and saw him staring at her.

There eye are locked for some second's but loud noise scared her and she hug him tight and he froze in spot he didn't know what to do. Soon they come back to their scenes and realized their position and they feel sudden current passed through their spine.

Feeling awkward they parted form each other. Arjun thought about to erased this awkwardness " Tum dekh kar nahi chal sakti kya? Agar kuch ho jata toh?" anger is visible on his face.

" Sorry aage se yesa nahi hoga" saying that she pouted sadly.  That melted him " Ok but next time dhan rakhana" saying this he smiled towards her. Nodding towards him she run form there.

"Hey mujha kya ho raha hai? Mein yese kaise uss ke aakho mein kho gayi. Woh kya soch raha hoga?" She said to herself.

Here Arjun also thinking same thing. But they didn't find any answer about it and shrugged their thoughts and started to enjoy the festival.

[To Be Continue]

How it is guys... good or bad?... Plz tell me that i'm rushing it or should i continue it slowly.

Ignore grammar/spelling mistake 😳 

for PM's do buddy me 😊

Edited by priyu03 - 10 years ago
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me first...🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 

Awesome update...

Shameless Arjun staring at Sakshi...😆😆😆 😆😆😆 😆😆😆 😆😆😆 😆😆😆 😆😆😆 

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...-
Edited by Snehajain - 10 years ago
jeevkutty thumbnail