23rd - 28th September 2013 WU

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
23rd September

Pari's mom has come and she hugs her. She says i am so angry that you are so late. You have given birth to a boy you are now a queen. Iw ill teach you how to rule the house. She takes the boy and says how pretty is he like me. He must be so intelligent like me too. You have give such a gift to this family. Look how important your place in this house will be now.

Scene 2
Roli is pacing lunch for Janvi. She says this is not good Janvi you always keep on working you should take care of your health as well. She says i will eat this apple. No i have packed lunch eat it in the hospital.

Scene 3
Sahurya asks where is Janvi? Ask hr to get me my medicine and you get out. he says she becomes so over smart why is she not on time here. She must be coming shortly, says the nurse. She give him a glass and asks him to take the medicine. He drops the glass on the floor and asks all of the staff to get out. janvi comes in. She gives him the glass. If you have arrived two minutes before the glass won't be broken.
Senior doctor comes in and says Janvi you will be doing Shaurya's physiotherapy. His secretary says i am going home. He says no you should go back to home.
Janvi is checking his dressing.

Scene 4
Mausis tells Mataji that she should get the house decorated look who has come in our house. She speaks so fast. Suddenly she comes and says you were talking about me? Mataji says no she has a habit of making fun. Let go to the breakfast table. Mataji asks Roli where is Pari and Shalu, she says Pari was not feeling good and Shalu is taking care of her. Achna ji is staring at Simar's girl. Sid says that in the next week there can pooja. Achna jee will tell when? She says no mataji you are the eldest one you should decide i have no problem of going back. I have taken out 2 or 3 weeks i am not going back shortly. I have bought ticeket of 20 thousand. mataji says yes this is your house as well. She then tell me my room which should be with AC and TV.

Scene 5
Achna asks Pari to take care of her child by herself. I don't want the world to praise Simar when you have given grandson to this house. You are so innocent you are happy just with a lipstick and face powder. You should take hold of everything. You must rule here. You don'y understand things. I am not going without making your special place in this house.

Scene 6
Roli is worried about Janvi. She thinks that she should tell Sid she stops him but he says that he has some important piece of work. Prem says that if there is any wish you can text him beacause its his responsibility as well. They leave.

Scene 7
Janvi is making Shaurya do the hand exercise. She asks him to hold hand by his own while i drink water. He drops the hand deliberately.He screams. She asks why he did this? You must have done this intentionally to annoy me. He shouts at her. Everybody comes in he asks the senior doctor that their staff is worst. She has aggravated his hand instead of fixing it she has done it intentionally. Janvi intrudes and says that she was doing it all well but he lost control on his hand . Why would i hurt myself? Says he. Fire her right now, Sahurya demands. She should not be seen in this hospital again. The girl wo is this irresponsible can't understand the pain of patient. She didn't deserve this profession. Janvi says this is all his fault. Doctors sasy to Janvi to stop it. I am seeing everything i have old you before that take care of Shaurya. Now i have to tell you what responsibility is of nurse? I know it all says she. I will leave this job by my own. Then leave the hospital right now, says he. She goes to her lovker get her bag and books. Her mate says that all he was saying was lie. It was all accusation i don't understand why he did this but i know, says Janvi.

Scene 8
Shaurya says to his secretary that all he did was right. Now she will understand the power of wealth and money. No hospital will noe hire her for being irresponsible on duty

Precap-All i made you eat is just on your face not on you brain. You have to be responsible you have given this house a boy but if you are always this irresponsible then Roli and simar will get everything, says rachna to peri.

24th September

Pari is taking care of her son and says this is all mami ji's fault. Simar used to handle him but now its al up to me. Simar comes in and says you are not ready? Pari says how can i make him ready look how much is he crying. Simar says i will make him ready.
Pari thinks of an idea that can only lead simar alone with the baby to the hospital. She gets an idea.

Scene 2
Roli is so worried about Janvi. She wonders what would be the environment of the hospital She calls her. Janvi looks like she is crying she asks what has happened? Nothings says Janvi. I will tell you everything when i come home.
A man informs Janvi that dean has called her, her dispatch papers are ready.

Scene 3
Pari says that i am having a severe headache i have never slept well since his birth. Simar says that its okay i will take him. Archana comes in and says all i gave you to eat is on your face and bot brain. Roli and Simar will get all. Your rank in this house should be the highest. You have given them a son. I was not feeling level and i could not see my son taking in injection. Save these lame excuses fro your in laws they are not gonna work on me.

Scene 4
Roli calls Simar and asks her to meet Janvi. When she sees janvi she is in tears. Simara asks what has happened? She tells her the whole story. How shaureya singhanya is done all this to her. She shows her tha dismissal papers. Simar hands over her the baby.

Scene 5
Simar goes to dean and says a rich man will come and tease your staff instead of supporting them you will do this. He asks how dare she come in? Go out before i call the security. She says what else a man like you can do? Janvi comes in, he says now people from your family will come and insult me. The staff and patient here are your responsibility and if you don't care about them you don't deserve to sit on this chair. You will dismiss anyone from your staff just for the sake of a rich guy. Janvi you deserve a much better place lets go, says Simar. You are lucky that you don't get to work under a man like him anymore. They both leave.

Scene 6
Roli is worried why they have not arrived. She prays that everything must be good. She is about to call her. Archana comes in that if she has taken responsibility of everything how will she manage? No my simar di only takes those responsibilities that she can fulfill or maybe there is no responsibility that she can't handle. She give her Qaiser that she has brought from Kashmir and asks her to make milk with it for pari. She says she should eat healthy. I have brought this on the rate of 1000 Rs per gram apart from the credit for the one brings. Roli says yes it looks like a diamond, giggles and leaves.

Scene 7
When Janvi and Simar go out of the hospital Janvi is crying Simar tries to console her that consider this letter a new beginning not the end. You have whole your family beside you.
Shaurya is asking attul to drive fast He says this is hospital i can't drive fast. There are no speed breakers you can, says he. He holds the starring and is moving and says i won't leave until you don't drivce fast. Their car is about to collide with Janvi's. Janvi asks Simar if the baby is okay? She says yes but who is this oaf driving so fast in the hospital premises?
Janvi comes out of the car to see who is he and so does Shaurya. You? I knew who else can break the rules of this hospital. This is your hobby to play with lives and carriers of others. Maybe you asked your driver to hit me? says he. Simar says this could kill you as well and what about this child? Simar intrudes. Ask your driver, says he. The driver says that it was not my fault madam it was his. You have not bought us and this place, says Janvi. Now i will buy you? I have some standard that you don't possess. She slaps him and says remember this slap when you cant understand difference between good and bad. He is trying to hit her with a stick. Attul stops him. Stay in your limit onwards shouts Janvi.

My baby met an accident, says anchana. There is a difference between calling and considering someone's baby your own. no he is same as anjali to me

25th September

Janvi says to Simar that all she did was right. She has suffered a lot with this man. In treatment, medication and physiotherapy he had made me do a lot of things.

Scene 2
Attul says to Shaurya that she will pay for this. It will be her biggest mistake ever. Just dont be angry. Shaurya goes inside the house and goes running upstairs. the cook asks attul if he is okay? He says yeah nothing special just make him his favorite food. Attual says thank God madam is coming she can only handle him.

Scene 3
Sid says that list is completed for the naming ceremony. Mausi says that you should ask his dad. Prem asks Roli where is simar. Why is she taking so much time for a little thing. Simar and Janvi come in. Janvi goes in resentment upstairs. Everyone stops her but she doesn't.
simar tells the whole story that happened at the hospital. My baby met an accident, says anchana. There is a difference between calling and considering someone's baby your own. no he is same as anjali to me
. Shalu jumps in and says don't change the color. Pari can be irresponsible about the child but not Simar. Mausi jumps in and says that says we all understand this there is only one person who don't. Arcahan leaves. Simar says that she is her grand mom its alright that she cares about him. All we have to do right now is to think about Janvi.

Scene 4
Janvi is crying in her bed looking at the dismissal papers. Sid, Simar, Roli and Prem come in. Sid and prem wipe her tears away. What you says prem what must have happened to our sister? Says sid. I think she is busy thinking, says prem. Sis says that maybe she is thinking who is her favorite bro? Simar writes on the mirror that we are proud of you. Sid says that if she smiles then i am her favorite if not then you. Please smile janvi. They both hug her saying that you don't have to be worried till your brothers are alive. We will stand by with you no matter what happens.

Scene 5
Archana is still provoking Pari that you have to be careful now she tried to harm your son. You should have a place in this house you have given them a prize. you should have a high rank here not simar. maybe you are right Pari consents.

Scene 6
Sid is teasing Roli. She says i wont forgive you. Yes you should not, you husband is always busy with work and doesn't give you time. He can spend moments with you and can talk to you but he to do this and that. I should have listened to you but i left. Roli is leaving he holds her hand and says that i know how to make you happy. He gets her closer. She says that its naming ceremony tomorrow i have a lot of work . He says all of the work will be done. don't car about future just this moment. He says that when roli is in arms of sid then time dilates. He kisses her forehead. I love you says he. I love you too, says she. I am so lucky that i have a friend like husband, you. She syas that i ahev a tension. what ? says he? I want a life partner like you for her caring and loving. We will find someone who will love him alot like you love me. Who always wants to see her happy, says sid. Like you do, says she.

Scene 7
Janvi is shutting the windows down and finds Shauray standing outside her house.

Shaurya? what is he doing here he make me angry. He calls her and says i wanna talk to you for 5 minutes, sasy he. I don't, says she. I am telling you not asking. Are you coming down or should i come up, says he.

26th September 

Janvi sees shaureya outside her house from the window. What is he doing here i get angry when i see him. Psycho. But i should not be worried about him. He started making the horn. Is he mad? What if someone wakes up? I don't want any problem before the function. He calls her. I wanna talk to you for 5 minutes. I am not coming. I am telling you not asking. Are you coming down or should i come up?
Next moment she is down there. Why are you here at this time? I thought my slap taught you so many things. You rich boys have all but manners, says she. You are amazing. What ? Is this the answer of what i am saying? says she. Just go and get your treatment from a doctor. What if i don't says he. A this knife that you are hiding in your hand, are you threatening me? Or wanna kill me? he gets the knife from her hand and throws it away. Look you are worried. I never thought a tigress fears too. I salute you, shaureya singhanya salutes you. Nobody ever talked to me loudly and you stood up you are different. HE whispers in her ear, i like you. She shoves him away. Stay away from me, says she. I have a lot of girls who crave for my money but you the rare piece who slept me.

Scene 2
Simar goes to Pari's room if the baby is crying but nobody is wake up there. Roli comes in too, she says to simar that some one was making horn outside and i woke up. They see janvi coming in. Where are you coming from? Whats wrong? Shaureya, he came outside. How dare he? SAys roli. Did he do anything to you? says roli. She remembers him coming close and saying i like you. I have to tell this all to prem now this is too much, says simar. No pleases bhabhi don't tell him anything, says janvi. She says okay whatever you say.

Scene 3
Next morning everone is busy with the arrangements. Janvi is decorating the house, Mataji asks Sujata if the stuff is ready, she nods. Simar brings in the fruits. Mausi says uma is maiking the parshsad, oh my God. Sujata asks Simar to get ready and make anjali ready too. Men are amking the food ready. Prem gives the banana leaves. So all the thinngs are ready, says mataji. Just get ready now, says Mausi. Roli says its really good to see that you have forgotten all your problems and are celebrating with us. Now just get ready.

Scene 4
When janvi goes to her room sge gets a call from hospital. Its her dean he says i am really sorry i have called to apologize. I am really repentant over what i did. I want you to join again. Thanks but i am sorry sir i can't join that job now. Roli says that you don't ahev to contemplate your decision is really good. Janvi is telling Roli different stories. When she leaves sid pulls Roli in and says i have a surprise for you, he shows her a set.How beautiful is it, yes she is. Its amazing, yes she is. I am talking about the set and i am talking about you says he.Must be precious? She asks, not yet says he. He wears her the necklace. She is so happy. Yes is it now precious? She asks. Not yet even its just a matter of a smile now, yes now it is precious. You know your Sid doesn't need eyes to see you he can feel you.
he has closed his eyes. She leaves in shyness and he stops her and says today.

scene 5
Simar is getting the baby ready. She is playing with him. Pari and uma come in and get the baby. What are you doing. She get her baby off the bed first learn how to handle your own girl the touch my grandson, says she.

Have you thought of any name pandit ji asks Janvi she says no. Mataji says simar has thought a very good name. Wait, Pari intrudes simar wont name my child.

27th september

Scene 1
Uma is again provoking Pari to get her place above Simar and Roli. How will you do what i am asking you to? I will leave this house if you don't do what i ask you to. Pari says no mom don't leave please. Uma says at least think about future of your son.

Scene 2
Mataji and rest of the people are welcoming all the guests. Shalu is sleepy his friends make fun of him. Everybody welcomes the child. They all gather around him. Roli says our prince is here. Janvi says he is so cute give him to me but the baby starts crying. Janvi asks whats wrong, please don't cry. Simar says maybe he is scared to see so many people i will handle him. She get the baby and he stops crying. Mausi ji says he is like Shalu he used to cry all the time too. A lady says it won't be wrong to call simar second mother of the baby. Mataji says jiji and moves to the guests that are coming in. Mataji says i am so happy to see you all here. its been so long when we met last. I am really happy to see you. Jiji congratulates Simar and says you have given such a gift to this family. She give Simar a present. Uma comes downstairs and says that you are good in checking gold but not human. i also brought a chain for my grandson and i gave it to him. Now when you have brought it for baby's mom then give it to Pari not Simar. Jiji apologizes and gives the chain to Pari. Pari asks Simar to give the baby to her. Simar does. Mataji invites jiji in for pooja.

Scene 3
Pooja starts. janvi receives a call and finds out that its Shaureya's number. She fears if she doesn't answer the call he would come home. She goes in, Roli comes to her, janvi tells her about the call. She says that she doesn't wanna spoil the function please don't tell anyone.
The baby starts crying in mid of pooja, Pari says maybe this fire is unbearable for him. Mataji asks Simar to handle, she gets the baby from Pari. She reluctantly gives to her. Pandit ji says that kundli is saying that in face of this child Dadu ji has once agian entered this home. Pandit ji asks who is aunt of the baby? Roli says she is, pointing towards Janvi. Pandit ji asks her if she has thought of any name? She says no. Mataji says Simar has thought a good name, pandit ji asks her. Pari jumps in and says Simar won't name my child. This is my first child its the right of mother to give identity to him. Sujata says why are you saying this. Mataji says a few days ago i asked you if you have thought a name ? You said no and gave that right to Simar. What has happened now? Uma says maybe she has not though of any name by then. Her choices changes very fast. pari says i am sorry it was different by then. I will name my child now. Mataji says don't you care about the feelings of others? You asked Simar to think a name now when she has, you have changed your mind. Uma says that its about time, before marriage she didn't do anything and look now here she manages all the work alone. Mausi ji says yes all she should have learnt in your house she has learned here. Simar says Pari is right its a mother's right to name her child. Pari will name him start the pooja. Pandit ji asks what name she has decided? Pari can't say anything because she has not decided any. She is so confused. Uma jumps to save her, Arav yes arav. Pandit ji says thats such a good name his name is arav from now.

Scene 4
Shaureya is bouncing his basketball. He remembers all the things Janvi said to him. He thinks till when are you gonna ignore me? He remembers her slapping him. He throws the ball in the basket. You are the first who have talked loudly and slept Shuareya. I am impressed. You are rare and Shaureya doesn't let any rare thing go away from him.

Precap- Dean calls janvi once again and asks her to join. He says the hospital needs you. I am sending the car. When janvi goes to the hospital she can't find anybody there.

28th september

It resumes with naming ceremony. Pari keeps her son's name as Aarav. Pari's mum starts showing off saying if ceremony was in her town, then whole town would have come. She takes out bunch of money and gives to waiters. Mausiji irritates. Simar seems sad. Roli notices it and goes to Prem. They plan something. Roli then comes to Simar and says, you felt bad, right? Simar says, no.. and Pari bhabhi didn't say anything wrong. Simar tells Roli to do something so Pari's mum can't find any more fault in their function. Roli says, but you will have to help me. The song starts and everyone is dancing. Janvi receives a call from hospital. She wonders who would call her from hospital now. She goes on a side to talk.

It's her boss. He apologises and asks her to join hospital back as they need her. Janvi says, I had told you already that I won't join hospital again. Her boss says, you're like my daughter.. why are you punishing patients because of my mistake. At least come and talk to me. I have sent car there. He doesn't let Janvi speak and hangs. Sujata comes there and tells Janvi, you won't go anywhere. I know everything that happened with you in hospital. I know why you quit your job. Simar told me everything. I don't get why they are calling you back now. And why do you need to work? If you still want to work, then you can get job anywhere. Janvi says, I don't want to join either.. but don't know.. hearing dean's voice.. I think I should go there to talk to him at least. Sujata says, okay then.. but I will also come with you. Janvi says, function is going on.. if we both are not here, then they will doubt. I will come back after talking to him. Sujata says, okay.. come back fast. Janvi leaves.

Back to the function, everyone is dancing around Pari and Aarav. Simar was taking Aarav in her hand, but Pari's mum interferes and takes Aarav in her hands. Simar feels bad. Prem comes to her and calms her down.

Janvi arrives at the hospital and it's all very quiet. She wonders where everyone is. She is going to her boss' cabin. Someone comes in her way and says her boss has called her in some ward room. He leaves. Janvi is confused.

The function is over now. Bharadwajs are sitting together and having tea. Mataji tells Simar Pari and her mum are resting in their room, so give them tea there. They are searching for Janvi now. Sujata seems worried. Everyone asks her what happened. Sujata tells everyone that Janvi went to the hospital. Everyone asks her how she let her go. Sujata says I wanted to go, but she said no. she said she will be back soon, but still didn't come back. Roli says, I think we shouldn't be worried.. she is a brave girl. If we keep stopping her from doing everything, then her self confidence will go down. We should have faith in her and encourage her to fight against small problems. Bharadwajs agree with her.

Janvi comes to the ward room and it's very dark there. She wonders what's wrong with hospital today. She enters it and finds the room decorated with candles and flowers. She wonders what all that is. She asks if anyone is there. Sourya comes out and Janvi is shocked to see him there. She asks him what are you doing here? Sourya says, i love you. Both have an eye lock. Sourya picks up a rose and gives it to her. Janvi gets angry and walks out.

Bharadwajs are talking with each other. Pari's mum comes there tensed and says, this had to happen with me only? Everyone asks her to calm down and asks what happened. Pari's mum says she bought some expensive sandals for this day and she can't find it right now. Roli asks her to calm down and offers Jalebis. Pari's mum says, for your 100 rupees jalebis, you want me to forget my expensive sandals? Mausiji tells Roli to leave her and give jalebis to her. Mausiji and Pari's mum tease each other and start arguing. Everyone calms them down. Simar comes there with Pari's mum's sandals. Pari's mum is happy. She teases Mausiji again and leaves.

Sourya follows Janvi and stops her. He says, I know what you think about me that I am a spoiled brat from a rich family, but this is also true that this spoiled guy has fallen in love with you. Janvi looks at him with a shock and an angry face.

Precap: Sourya tells Janvi, circumstances make a person good or bad. I need you. You're the only one who can show me difference between right and wrong.. who can make me face a bitter truth of my life. Janvi turns her face and is leaving, but Sourya comes in her way again and asks for one chance. Janvi refuses.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ur welcome all for appreciating