Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...miracle... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Deepika looking so beautiful and she dances well, didn't expect it... Am super happy
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Garba is suppose to be really fast. She's got the rhythm too! This was great. I was expecting the song to be somewhere around Dholi Taro Dhol, but this will do just fine. I wish, I wish Ismali Darbaar was the music director. GOD DAMN IT SLB. 

Deepika you just wowed me! 
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Tani91

πŸ˜†nope😳 we're three different people

We are three different people...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS: you my friend has opened a can of worms...πŸ˜‰ Being Deepika fan do get lots of flak...πŸ˜† People will start believing that we are one...
Raisins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

I'm confused on what Supriya's character is...I think she could play the Prince (in R and J) the neutral party who at the end reprimands them...OR she could be playing one of the Friars who helps them.

Also the beginning where they're tying the turban on Ram, like he became the sarpanch or something like that of the town.

why does it look as if Leela is crying the beginning? khushi ke aansoon? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† also, she seems to be removing all her anger while dancing but then when he enters, she sees him n mellows down a bit.

Reminded me a bit of HDDCS when Nandini was left lying across the swing/pool devastated, after telling her mom everything...instead, here...Leela seems to be showing her mom that nobody can, perhaps, stop her...??!!

Plus, how awesome was Supriya Pathak's smirk?! Was expecting her to break out in her "what isss?" any moment! Just so used to Khichdi πŸ˜†
Edited by Raisins - 10 years ago
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

overall it's so beautiful

briahna thumbnail
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deepu nailed it...go gal!
don't like that wild lady, but still works big time.

πŸ₯³
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: briahna

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deepu nailed it...go gal!
don't like that wild lady, but still works big time.

πŸ₯³

She is Shahid's stepmom - Supriya Pathak...

Looks like she plays a important role in Ram- Leela
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yeah!!! Awesome song & DP's dance is superb! She is so tall & hence appears slow but she has done a gr8 job! I think she finally found a director who has done justice to her beauty! As for Ranveer, the lesser said the better...nazar lag jayegi😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Raisins

why does it look as if Leela is crying the beginning? khushi ke aansoon? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† also, she seems to be removing all her anger while dancing but then when he enters, she sees him n mellows down a bit.

Reminded me a bit of HDDCS when Nandini was left lying across the swing/pool devastated, after telling her mom everything...instead, here...Leela seems to be showing her mom that nobody can, perhaps, stop her...??!!

Plus, how awesome was Supriya Pathak's smirk?! Was expecting her to break out in her "what isss?" any moment! Just so used to Khichdi πŸ˜†

that's why I think that Supriya is playing the Prince ka character (except she's the queen of the townπŸ˜†) the neutral character who keeps the two feuding characters in check.

πŸ˜† Surpiya Pathak is one heck of an actress though I'm glad she's in this😳
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hated the song but I LOVE THIS! LOVE LOVE THIS! Deepika, oh you beauty!!!