"Tum Agar Saath Dene ka Vaada Karo

Posted: 10 years ago
by Nafisa Kazi :
M-EIEJ : Episode dated 30th September 2013 : My Renditions

Before I commence my ramblings on today's installment of MB, here's a request to PH of MB team : for God's sake give Drashti a day or two off...the girl is in dire need of some rest...

For once was relieved to see less of her in today's episode except for a scene or two...Am glad that the episode was very well proportioned wherein each and every actor had to perform and the entire onus of the episode was not on the leads...

Enjoyed watching the episode as I liked the flow of it...

be it Madhu going about her duties as the mistress and the DIL of the house or her interaction with Pabbo...

RK masking his misgivings very well with his usual panache and verbosity, especially liked his playing the cupid between Roma and Bittuji...

Kuku and Siki, like always up to no good...Kukuji upto his mechanizations and Siki blindly following his bidding...unknowingly both doing a good turn to RK...

Only jarring element herein were the newbie and her mom...really both of them put me off...

But of course my fav of today was Rishbala interaction...loved the way  Madhu owned up to having overheard RK's convo with Bittuji...and the way RK eased his fretting biwi...

This moment sure calls for a retro, and what better than this one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFeCXuGqEvc

Tum Agar Saath Dene Ka Vada Karo
Maein Yunhi Mast Nagme Lutata Rahoon
Tum Mujhe Dekh Kar Muskurati Raho
Maein Tumhe Dekh Kar Geet Gaata Rahoon

Edited by nafisa_kazi - 10 years ago
yep enjoyed the epi in most parts...glad that all characters got a chance to essay their respective roles and obviously rishbala scene where RK manages to soothe Madhu's fears and apprehensions 😊
Loved the epi...could see many characters acting instead of just watching their faces.

It was nice filler esp for Launching Madhubala as Heroine 
lovely thoughts on the epi..nafisa..epi was good except the heroine and her mother part..loved the convo between  rishbala.❤️.dvd were adorable as always..and your retro..a beautiful song on the most lovable couple rishbala..❤️
Nice post...liked episode 😊
Nice view😊..so true all the characters got a chance on the screen..the best part for me besides the Rishbala part was Pabbo bajaoing Dips🤣...a light filler episode the stage has been set for the heroine entry😳
lovely reviews dear👍🏼...epi was kind of build up it was good every character playing their part very well  😊

I agree Drashti needs a break poor soul 😭
very nice post..enjoyed the episode after ages..loved the song too thanks😃
thank you All, for making my day...and sharing you views...
😊