Go to hell pari ki mom!

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is not an update of the episode guys, there wasnt that much going on in episodes for past couple of days it all pari mom nonsense and shaurya-jhanvi crap πŸ€’  πŸ˜‘

So pari's mom. Who the hell is she to talk to simar like that. And how dare she treat anjali like that. so her daughter had a son, so whats the big deal. 

Poor simar and anjali. I feel really bad for them. πŸ˜­ 

1 more thing if she has so much money why cant she buy a bracelet for her grand son, why take anjali's. 😑 I wish pari ki mom fall in to a well an die πŸ€¬ Over load make up ki shop. 
Edited by sandraj - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally Agree with u.. I hate this discrimination.. I think Cv's has lost their brain... Dont they have better story to show than this gender discrimination... Achla.. Whenever i see her i want to shoot myself... She sucks a lot... Ufff...
And this shaurya and Jhanvi🀒... They(CV's) have two beautiful pairs Premar and Rosid and with these two amazing pairs they can create so much of story... But these stupid Cv's lost their logicπŸ˜•... I dont know when they will learn that Rosid is the TRP... And with Rosid and the magic of Rosid Cv's can give us a lot of beautiful story... It will be so nice to watch Rosid love story and their baby😳...But i dont know when will we get that...
Edited by diyasri - 10 years ago
AmreenBanoManso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with you ... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
i hate this nonsense of pari's mom and monkey jhanvi and her donkey shaurya grrr   
i want to kill her ... go to hell pari's mom πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
this shaurya and jhanvi irritate me like noico '🀒 πŸ˜² πŸ₯± πŸ€’  πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’  πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’
stupid cvs ... inki neend bar bar udani padti hai hume πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
we all want ROSID they all know that ROSID is the TRP of ssk 
idiot dumbo short term memory loss cvs πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
i hate you ...  shaurya (donkey) jhanvi (monkey)  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ab humare itne bure din aagaye aunty ji ke liye bad feel ho raha hai πŸ˜†

lol but I agree with u I hate pari's mum's discrimination towards anjali...I actually did feel sorry for simarπŸ˜”
Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really hate this Pari mum πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and I dont know everytime family is silent. When Mausi Ji want tell something they make her shut up. I mean really πŸ€’
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
well said...thumbs up !!!!
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with u...she really gets on my nerves😑 Poor Anjali😭
i dont understand one thing, they have money to pay to pari's mom, shaurya, jhanvi, shobhaji but not for rosim parents, Gautam and buaji😑 
As divya said, they have already 2 awesome pairs, if they use them properly, ssk will be on the top 5 in the TRP chart and y this new pair?????
I hope this gender discrimination will end soon and we will have lots of rosid scenes...