Nishmish thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Roshan did not deserve to win.

I can make a basic curry at home adn then keep adding ingredients that I am given to enhance and vary taste.

Sarthak made aplum chtney which can be paked in jars adn sold.
Harshika made a signature dish.

So why reward Roshan?
Nothing new in making a curry?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didnt see episode fully...was Roshan's dish extra ordinary?
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

I didnt see episode fully...was Roshan's dish extra ordinary?

Roshan's  dish  wasn't  extraordinary  at  all.The  judges  comment  was  he  made  a  dish  with  lots  of  ingredients with  correct  balance  of  flavours  but  his  dish  lacked  innovation .Anyways  he  ended  up  getting  taste  ka  taaj.
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

Roshan's  dish  wasn't  extraordinary  at  all.The  judges  comment  was  he  made  a  dish  with  lots  of  ingredients with  correct  balance  of  flavours  but  his  dish  lacked  innovation .Anyways  he  ended  up  getting  taste  ka  taaj.

I thnk they wish 2 give taste ka taaj 2 different contestants each week...Y did they plan 2 award Taste of taaj on elimination round?
akku8910 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

I thnk they wish 2 give taste ka taaj 2 different contestants each week...Y did they plan 2 award Taste of taaj on elimination round?

No  idea.It  seemed  2  me  that  since  it  was  a difficult  task  I  think  they  decided  2  give  the  award  who  comes  out  best  along  with  the  elimination.Its  a  sort  of  weird  2  give  taste  ka  taaj  4  the  elimination  task .
anusha.cochin thumbnail

No  idea.It  seemed  2  me  that  since  it  was  a difficult  task  I  think  they  decided  2  give  the  award  who  comes  out  best  along  with  the  elimination.Its  a  sort  of  weird  2  give  taste  ka  taaj  4  the  elimination  task .

Did Randheer cum ever as guest?

I saw sum pic of contestants with Randhir kapoor
akku8910 thumbnail
I  saw  in  Ustaadon  Ka  safar   the  contestants  along  with  the  judges  were attending  Ganesh  Puja  in  the  Kapoor  household.So  it  could  be  that  and  so  far  I  haven't  heard  of  him  coming  as  a  guest  in  Junior  MasterChef.
anusha.cochin thumbnail

I  saw  in  Ustaadon  Ka  safar   the  contestants  along  with  the  judges  were attending  Ganesh  Puja  in  the  Kapoor  household.So  it  could  be  that  and  so  far  I  haven't  heard  of  him  coming  as  a  guest  in  Junior  MasterChef.

Ok..ok..I tht he s cumng as guest...and n pics only 6 contestants r der...so I tht it s a cuming episode